...and unexpected rainbows

(EXO) Kai: Cerberus
Please log in to read the full chapter

The unfortunated drinking incident lead to a stange "we are friends, but not really friends" relationship. What was the the difference? Their's mettings were not more random.

Usually Kai will wait for her in front of the training center, after he announced her previously of the fact on the phone. Yes, Kai had her number. Not received from her...

Then they will go to eat in a cozy place, or buy groceries and Soo Young will cook for both of them. The home cooking was a bit too domestic for the girl's taste, with him him watching her every move. The first time she disaproved the ideea, but his three-years-old-child antics (read cringe worthy aegyo) let her speachless and unable to react. Before she knew wat's happening she was in front of a bunch of vegetable and raw meat, in her kitchen, with Kai "helping" her, though he was obviously bluffing.

Soo Young contemplated the scene for a few minutes, then she pointed her finger to a chair.

"You don't know what you're doing, don't ya? Stay there and don't move!" she said short and comanding.

Ok! She wasn't that smart after all! He knew exactlly what  he was doing. After so many years of living between mortals, he noticed how a woman will became a mother for a helpless being. He only used her instinct. Kai almost smiled satisfied by the result.

The food was as good as the first time. 

The one time became many times.

And Soo Young secretly liked those moments, even if she din't admited loudly.

*****

It passed another month, with failed atempts to take SooYoung at a real date, when Kai decided to forget about this and give her space. 

Even though they were most of their's free time togheter, Soo Young was buried in a mountain of books, because she wanted to be admited that spring in the Faculty of Medicine and she din't allow herself any distraction.

But sometimes the girl was watching the god furtively, asking herself when he became part of her daily routine and why she accepted him in her life, in her apartament and in her everything. 

It wasn't a big surprise when she started to miss him after he din't show at her place several days in a row. The times she was watching the wall in front of her unfocused at her work were longer.

Soo Young started to feel she will not achive her objective if she is an airhead and her problem can be solved by the cause of it, aka the stubborn dark god, who decided to stay away from her...Why?!... Mystery!...

Beacause Kai was unreachable at his phone, the single solution was to call Tao, because the young god was always ready to sove up her neck a possible relation with the said person. At the moment seem a good ideea.

"Hello, honey! What do your heart wants? I'm your genie and i will make your wish come true." the overly sweet voice raised goosebumps on her skin and Soo Young almost slamed her head on the book open in front of her.

"I want to speak with Kai. You know where i can find him?"

The girl heard some shuffling and muffled vo

Please log in to read the full chapter