Before we meet again

(EXO) Kai: Cerberus
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tao, Soo Young and Lay are standing in the hospital room next to the bed with the sleeping girl. 

It wasn't hard to find the healer god. It was almost impossible, because he decided to  hide himself in a flock of sheeps, to get rid of his daily program: healing, healing, consultation, healing... It was relaxing to just stay and eat medicinal herbs, because, no, he won't eat common grass. 

"What do you want me to do?" Lay asked Tao and the anxious expecting soul. The healer was really good at playing modest and innocent with his big eyes and dimpled cheeks.

"Heal her!" Tao said and Soo Young nodded.

"What i get for this?"

Tao is mute for some second, but in his mind poped up the state they found Lay.

"I will give you time for yourself."

"Ok." Lay accepted the ideea, though he doesn't know yet how this can work. He placed his hands on the body and closed his eyes to start the healing.

The soul felt a surge of panic when she started fo fade away and Tao took her hand gently.

"It will be ok. He knows what he's doing. We will meet again in short time and then you'll be healthy and good and beautiful. You'll be free." Soo Young nodded trying to held back the tears.

"I hope." she said remembering her step mother again. "I wish to be free." Tao smiled knowingly, looking at the place she was earlyer, where now only air filled the space.

The girl on the bed started to stir up, a sign of her close awakening.

"It's done.", Lay said bringing his hands togheter self-satisfied. The god of time almost jumped, because he forgot about a tiny but very important detail: the future she had seen.

"Mmmm! Hyung, you can remove memories?"

"Yes." Lay batted his eyelashes distracted.

"I want to remove her memories from the last two days." Tao was back to his over excited, eccentric, jumpy self.

"Why?"

Soo Young already started to open her eyes, when Tao took Lay's hand to place it on girl's forehead.

"Do it!" the tone in the voice was urgent.

Lay's hand glowed instantly and Soo Young's eyes rolled back in her head, leting the two gods with an open mouth.

"Ups! I think i fried her brain!" said the healer embarassed, making Tao snap his head to him.

"Do you want to die?"

*******

Later, that day, Kai had his first driving lesson, because he got a job as a taxi driver at Tao's company, of cour

Please log in to read the full chapter