...friendship...

(EXO) Kai: Cerberus
Please log in to read the full chapter

If you see Soo Young from afar, you will think that she is average.

Average height, average style, average way of moving. Not elegant, not tomboyish, but another figure in the crowd. But nobody will guess her physical strength.

The asleep god was now laying on her couch, but was not easy to be hauled there. He was a good 20 cm (aprox. 8 inches) cm taller than her and weigheted like a tone due his dragging feets.

The sensation in her stomach from the moment he kissed her palm kicked all forms of rationality from her mind, making her to almost let him there, at her door, to go and hide. Like a girl with a crush. She had crushes in her first two years of highschool. Then she growed up an was ashamed by her feelings from that times.

Now she was a mature woman. One without fear of sensations to feel butterflies in her body, because there doesn't exist something like that. So she stayed glued on that place contemplating if she knows him good enough to take him in her house. At first she dragged him in her lobby and leaned him on the wall. At least he wasn't on the staircase, she though and turned back in her bedroom to sleep. After a half of hour of  tossing and turning she got up to verify him, to find him flat on his side, curled to find warmth. Not a pleasant sight to see a human looking like a kicked pet from his house. But this is not Kai's house.

"It's a human, Soo Young!" It was the voice of her conscience. "...God... human... Whaever!... Let's get you in a warmer place!"

The couch was an acceptable solution for the concept of "bed in a stranger's house". 

So there he is! And she has her arms wraped around him to make him confortable, with their's chest pressed tight. She let go of him slowly to find her face close to his.

Hm! His lips are a butterfly. She almost touches them, fascinated by their's form, but she stops on time.

"Come on, girl!" she says to herself, to break her attraction to touch him. "Go to sleep! Tomorow is a

Please log in to read the full chapter