Help her to remember

(EXO) Kai: Cerberus
Please log in to read the full chapter

The room was filled by the sunrays and the silence was confortable.

Kai was laying on the bed, with closed eyes, feeling the sleep enveloping him. It passed a real long time from when he remenbers this happened.

Soo Young and Tao were in the kitchen watching Soo Young's mother cooking for her little girl who will come home from the school.

After their's little moment, Tao reversed the time "by accident", because "love is in the air" and "i loosed the control of my power, because the look in yours eyes took my breath". The explanation wasn't credible because before they were gone, Tao took his time to aproach to the step mother and to touch two red spots on her face, leaving two big pimples to grow.

"A little help for the mother nature."

Kai and Soo Young now think the younger god loosed his sanity, but din't stop his cooing, fearing that they won't see the end of it.

Soo Young was gone to explore the house and Kai was relived to be by himself. Tao pouted because his presence wasn't acknowledged, then decided that the girl will be a better company.

In time they walked in every nook and crany of the place, Soo Young feeled excited to discover her flower, her pupetts, the wall with her drawings, the little things that did her happy.

Now they are standing on the chairs in the kitchen savoring the delicious smell.

"Why she can't see us?" asked Soo Young. The question was in her mind from the moment the doctors entered the hospital's room.

"We are energy. You ever seen the electricity?" 

A loud bang was heard and a joyful girl entered the house like a little storm. 

"I'm home."

The young women smiled. "Soo Young, is that you?"

"Yes." The little girl walked fast to her mother to be taken in arms and kissed.

"My beautiful girl!", the woman whispered gently in the tiny ear.

Now, Kai was standing in the door's frame, attracted here by the ruckus. Something catched his atention.

"Let's go!" he said when two tears rolled down on the cheeks of the girl's soul. He doesn't like to see tears, never did.

****** 

The class started by 30 minutes. The kids were seated, watching a grow version of the girl they've seen solving a problem on the blackboard.

 The three, were on t

Please log in to read the full chapter