Bring her to life

(EXO) Kai: Cerberus
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kai's bewildrement din't last for long. He was taken out from his daze by the voice of the god of water. 

"How are you?" Suho said in a serene tone, like they have met yesterday and not after a few milenia. 

"How did you rememer me?" Kai voice was filled with reproach. The only god who visited him was Tao. But it din't matter after a time if he was left to rot in that place. 

"I came to release you from here." Suho avoided to respond.

"Only the one who rules the world of gods can realise me. I think that one is the dragon." 

"Not anymore. He was powerful when the big war and the fire were spread all over. But when the peace started and the water din't was tinted anymore with blood, i was elected to rule. Now i release you from this place." Suho said making a complicate sign with his hands.

After so many eons to contemplate the world from outside, for Kai this kind of explanation was pretentious. What the hell, this is not a fairytale!

"I must remember to you that you were there when i was exiled." The tone in the voice was even this time. It was just a statement. "What maked you to came and take care of my problem?" 

" We think you were exiled wrongfully."

"We?..." Kai raised a eyebrow showing a naughty smile. "You' re so full of yourself, now that you are the leader." Kai flexed his muscles, trying to use his powers.

Suho blushed at the god's words. 

"It was not only me. Tao...", the god of water only said before he was left alone at the gate, in that deserted place.

 Beside a road Kai was happy that he was freed. He can teleport himself not only for a soul benefit, but he was truly free.

He watched the mountains not beliving he can travel again. 

Fallin leaves of all colors sourounded him, like the sun was raining blessings from the high blue sky.

*****

On the same road , but in another time Soo Young was stuck in a car watching herself driving. In the back seats Tao was sitting  with the little big eyed boy, singing togheter a silly song for children.

"WHY ARE WE HERE?", the soul was trying to break the noise. 

Tao smiled at her but din't stop singing.

"You're crazy", she said reaching for him. "What if she hears you?"

"Don't worry, princess! She can hear me only if i want." , the god avoided her hands skilfully. "This", he continued spreadig his arms, "is the most happiest moment in your life. Your first vacantion with your familly." 

She watched him annoyed but she decided is a good enough reason. She turned back in the front seat. 

"How much we must stay here?"

"What? You do

Please log in to read the full chapter