First encounter

(EXO) Kai: Cerberus
Please log in to read the full chapter

At the end of the world, between two realms, there's a double faced eye spinning again and again. Beside is a tiny flashing dot, changing his color white and black.

If you aproach this strange aggregate, you'll see a human, a portal and nothing else. Because this is the end of the world, the point where only some souls are coming. 

The eye is spinning silently, reflecting his humonhous form in the eyes of his guardian.

One exiled deity. Kai.

Sent at the end of the world because he was too perfect. So perfect that the humans forgot about the others gods and they started to disapear one by one.

Now the same humans forgot about him. Only his immaculacy kept him to not dissapear. 

Over the time this innocence called to him the pure souls and the ones who died too early were guided by him to find their's peace.

But the time was heartless. His innocence was stained. His initial white color light started to change. The souls guided by him brought with them the sense of injustice.

Now he knew what the grievance means. The souls teached him.

The light from around him started to dissapear. The souls started the dissapear. The silence surronded him.

It was a long, long time ultil his squat form was disturbet by a light tap.

He rise his head to see a girl.

"Where i am?" she asked unsure.

He looked at her, but din't respond to her question triyng to sense her soul.

She din't seem to be part of the world of death, yet the burden in her soul was pressing him.

He crouching down again, not looking at her.

****

The time is relative in that place, so you can't know how much passed until a change is happening. 

The girl remained there with him. She looked around, she tried to escape that place by walking far away, just to end in the same place, in front of the gate, watching the unmoving being.

"I'm Soo Young", she tried to break the silence again and again. "Who are you?"

But Kai remained still, dreaming of a time of light and happines.

*****

"Grandpa, wake up!" 

The boisterous god of time appeared laughing.

"What do you want Tao?" Kai finally spoke grumply.

The younger started to dust the invisible dust from the older god.

"You w

Please log in to read the full chapter