B-boy Club

Do I like her ?

Jung Kook keep on looking at the picture that were taken the other day during the award . He ws thankful that Taetae took the picture of him and Lisa but what he hate the most is their members constantly talking how beautiful Lisa is during the award and how she slays her rap while walking along the stage like she was having a catwalk with full of swaggie . “No no no , I wouldn’t let other guys fall in love with her except me . “ Jungkook thought to himself but the one that bothered him the most is the relationship between Bambam and Lisa this two is really suspicious and they normally talk and joked with each other infront of the audience in the crowd which is very unlikely for idols in different genders do that .

 

“Yahhh JUNGKOOK-YAAA , stop looking at your picture with Lisa , the picture would not run awaaayyy “ , Jimin shouted from outside . “I’m not looking at our picture hyung , I’m just err watching youtube” he tried to covered himself from the truth “ Yeah right , or are even stalk her on youtube huh? Come out from that creepy room of yours , dinners ready “ Jimin responded . “Deee hyung , cominggg” he blush but trying his best to act cool before he walk out from his room .

 

At the table , the members keep on talking about the next year end awards and also some of Jin’s lame dad jokes that all of the members is exhausted from listening .

 

“Hey Kookie , can’t wait to go to school huh?” , Taetae give Jungkook his box smile . “ Yeah meeting his one and only crush ofcourse he is excited and work up for tomorrow “ , J-hope giggles and then suddenly change into a loud laughter . Jungkook pretends to not listen to what they said and continued eating his food so that he can leave the table early before it getting worst .

 

“Awhhh our Jungkookie grows to fast , stop growing and just be a baby please “ Jin said and fake a tears . Wow Jin really is like a mom . “Jungkook when will you introduce Lisa as our in laws officially” Rapmon said and everyone burst into a huge laughter . “We are nothing hyung , we are just friends okay?”

 

“Better get your girl real quick Kookiee because she’s becoming popular each day and a lot of idols fall for her charms easily “ , Suga calmly said to Jungkook while playing with his phone . Everyone can’t tell whether he is being serious or he just said that to make fun of Jungkook . his face is very hard to read which makes s difficult to understand .

 

“Look , hyungs I don’t know whether I like her or not okay? Maybe this is just a normal thing to huys like me who never approach a girl this closed before” Jungkook said trying to stop his hyung from teasing him any further . He is still confused to himself too , was Lisa really his first LOVE?

 

“Lisa is hot and she has long nice legs .” , Jimin complimented Lisa .

“The way she dance is so smooth and y like omg who wouldn’t fall for that” Now it is J-hope turns to complimented her .

“Well Jungkookie ,can I snatched her from you? “ Taetae grins and hugged Jungkook’s muscular arm.

 

“YAAAHHH STOP IMAGINING HER IN YOUR ERTED HEAD !!! DON’T ! DON’T COME NEAR HER OR TALK TO HER!!! THIS AHJUSSII AISSSHHH ! GOODNIGHT !” Jungkook shout while standing and straight away went to his room and bang his door loudly .

 

“Looks who’s jealous” , Rapmon said which makes everyone satisfied for what they have done . Now they already confirm his feeling for Lisa . “Well he haven’t realise is bro since he just turned 18” Suga said and pluck his earphone to his ear listening to Eminem raps .

 

“Let him sleep , he has school early in the morning “ Jin stands and immediately wash the dishes .

 

At school

Where is Lisa? Is she having a practice today for the upcoming Awards which is Gayo Daejun? Or did she forgot that she have class today? Did she practice all night? But today we have to register club that we want to take for our extracurricular? I don’t want her to joing our dance club which is b-boy that is full of guys but that will not happen because she can dance really well but b-boy naaahh girls don’t do that , don’t they?

 

“I’m afraid that miss Manoban will be late to class or she is not coming to school so let’s start our lesson now.” , Miss M said which makes me disappointed , I really missed her a lot .

 

Well the class ended pretty early because we need to register our club and the class was boring since Lisa is not coming *sigh* Lisa ya why are you doing this to me , bogoshiptaaa . Huh I need to hurry go to my b-boy dance club .

 

B-boy club

Wow there is a lot of new recruit this year and it is is quite rare to have girls in the club” Mr. Lee said because he is quite surprise there is a few girls joining but only two to 3 people only .

 

“Sorry I’m late Mr.Lee.” A girl bow to him with worried eyes . “kwenchanaaa Miss Manoban , today is the first day so I will not give any warning or punishment.” Jungkook was shooked seeing her in this club. Aisshhh there is too many guys in this club , I really need to step up my game and protecting her from all this flirty guys . JungKook thought to himself . “I’m glad and also happy that you will be joining us since I know how well you can dance especially b-boy” Mr.Lee continued while giving her a wide sweet smile.

 

“Indeed she is really good Mr.Lee LIKE DAEBAAAAKKKK I could die” Seulgi said loudly while widing her eyes big and give a thumbs up. “Her dancing is so smooth and perfect and very effortless which I’m really jealous to be her “ Momo turns to compliment Lisa .

 

“Omooo… Seulgi unnieeeee you’re studying here too? I thought you are too old for school already and Momo unniee I don’t know that you are here too? What class are you?” Lisa joked which make everyone laugh their lungs out . “YAAHHH yoouuuu maknae.. I’ll….” Seulgi almost stands and run towards Lisa but was stopped by Mr.Lee “Okay girls continued your chit chat later … Lisa you may take your seat now beside Seulgi”

 

Lisa walks towards the only three girls in the club . She was shocked that there were so many guys . Omg this is going to be hard . She thought to herself . On her way to her seat she saw Jungkook who is waving at her and when she wants to wave back she was hit by Seulgi .

 

“So Seulgi-shii , Momo-shiii and Hani-shiii , what makes you guys suddenly change your club on your last year in school” Mr.Lee said out of curiousity .

 

“Well we heard that Lisa likes dancing and she really good at b-boying so we join this to protect our innocent evil maknae from all the boys here because we lnow that there is only boys in the group “ Seulgi explain “We warn to warn her last night but she quickly went back before we could tell her but she doesn’t know that we exist in this school” Momo continued and then laughed .

 

“I was dragged by Seulgi “ Hani said in short .

 

“You guys can message me you know” Lisa said rolling her eyes . “Paboo we don’t have your number idiot “ then everyone laughed again .

“How you guys met?” Mr.Lee said becoming most interested towards the girls relationship. “Oh we have dance collaboration for Gayo Daejun “ Seulgi relaxly said . “ Yahh that was supposed to be a surprised performance idiot .” Momo slap Seulgi on the arm and Seulgi eyes wide open and panic . The boys was excited and keep on whistling because they cant wait for the performance later .

 

“Okay guys , let us start our club discussion .” While everyone is having a wonderful time laughing , there is a dark aura from the last row which is Jungkook because he is angry and feeling uncomfortable with all this the reason is everyone pay closed attention to the girls conversation especially the boys keep on looking at Lisa and mentioning her name . Ugh he hates this . Why did she join this club? Jungkook really wants to poke their eyes from seeing Lisa .

 

“So…since there is girls too in the club , I will be choosing the person incharge of the club from each gender “ Mr.Lee said and everyone is shouting Lisa’s name even the girls because they want to avoid having the position .

 

“Ugh give me one reason that I need to be the person in charge “ Lisa said to everyone .

“You are good at dancing” Momo said happily while grinning .

“You’re the maknae “ Hani calmly said .

“Because you’re an idiot “ Seulgi laughed which earned her a smack from Lisa .

“You’re hot”

“You’re beautiful”

“You’re y “

“If you’re incharge , I want to be your partner in this club.”

“Hey I want it first”

“No no meee”

The boys keep on saying weird stuff and fighting for the position so that they can get to know her better . On the other hand , Jungkook silently watched them and killing each one of them inside . Then suddenly…

 

“Jungkook can you take this position instead because you are one of the best dancer and you were so quite so I think you’ll be better to have it” Mr.Lee said . Jungkook thank god for this miracle .

 

“Okay Mr.Lee , I will do my best “ Jungkook smilesss to Mr.Lee and giving him an okay sign .

“Are okay with this Lisa-shii?” Mr.Lee wants Lisa confirmation since she looks so uncomfortable with the guys . “Absolutely , if it is Jungkook.” and everyone is teasing them while some of them give death glare because of jealousy . ‘HAHAHAHA sorry boys , she’s mine , wait what??’ Jungkook is still talking to his own mind when Mr.Lee calling for him .

 

“Jungkook!JEON JUNGKOOK!!!” Mr.Lee shouted “Yes what?I mean Yes Mr.Lee” Jungkook quickly stop talking to his own mind and immediately answered him .

 

“Please come to the front , I need to discuss something to you and Lisa “ Mr. Lee said asking Jungkook quickly walk to the front . “And the others you can go home now” Mr;Lee continued .

 

End of Discussion .

“Wow Lisa that was a great idea , okay I will include that in our yearly plans” Mr.Lee said excitedly .”Great work you two”

 

Jungkook and Lisa silently walk to their lockers which is beside each other . The atmosphere suddenly becomes awkward .

 

When they arrived at their locker , they pack some of their stuff . Jungkook finished packing his stuff earlier than her so he leans on the locker while facing thee door of her locker waiting for her while crossing his arm.

 

The moment when Lisa closed the door of her locker , Lisa turns her head to Jungkook’s side and their faces were inches away from each other . It was so closed that their lips almost touched but their nose did touched each other . But they didn’t pull away from each other but instead they were mesmerised staring at each others eyes . Jungkook automatically tilt his head and come closer to her lips . Lisa quickly move her face away from when she realise that they were staring at each other for too long . Both of their face as red as tomato . Embarrass .

 

“Sorry for my rude action” Lisa said shyly while looking on the floor . “ Aniii … it is my fault Lisa yaa” Jungkook denied and waved his hands saying that she should not apologise .

 

“Why did not go home yet “ Lisa asked Jungkook as she walks first and Jungkook followed her from behind . “ I was waiting for you ofcourse so that we can walk together to our van . I mean my van…hmm noo I mean to your own van and to my own van .” Ughhh Jungkook stop stammered and embarrass yourself infront her .

 

“Ohh you can walk first you know , I don’t want you to be late for you schedule since both of us is quick busy for the upcoming awards “ Lisa felt guilty for him because she always packs her stuff slow .

 

“Kwenchana Lisa yaa , it is dangerous for you to walk alone in this school because you’re an idol “ Noo I don’t want any other guy walking beside you except me .

 

“So Lisa why did you not come to class this morning?” Jungkook trying to break the ice between them because they are still embarrass because of whaf happen just now .

 

“Oh… I over sleep HAHAHAHA , I have dance practice until 3am omg , that was freaking exhausted” Lisa cutely said while making a cry face .

“Lisa your face are too ugly HAHAHAHA “ Jungkook said trying to live up the mood but actually her face is too cute that he cant handle it anymore and just kiss her already but he is holding himself . Wait what are you thinking Kookie , stop thinking about her lips .

 

“YAAAHHHHH……KOOKIEEEEEEE” Lisa hugged his neck so that his height is lower than her and rubbed his head using her fist roughly .

 

“Yahh Lisa yaa stop… STOPPP it hurts , damnmit it really hurts.” Jungkook whined until Lisa let him go . Jungkook quickly ruffles her head messily and pinched her chubby cheeks until it is red .

 

“It hurts kooke “ Lisa pouted which make Jungkook stop because he could faint looking at her cute reaction . Aishhh Lisa yaaa , you are too dangerous , you cant show that face of yours infront of other guys .

 

“So is it the collaboration for gayo daejun?” Jungkook continued their unfinished conversation just now . “Deee…I think it is going to be lit because this beautiful girl is going to be part of the dance” Lisa said proudly which make Jungkook pretend to puke . Lisa smack his arm non-stop until Jungkook hold her hands to stop her . Jungkook come closeee to her which make her blushed and whispered to her ear “Jimin-hyung is a part from the collaboration too you know “ and then Jungkook blow to her neck teasing her .

 

“YAHHH YOUU…!!!!” Lisa wanted to kick Jungkook but Jungkook immediately run away from her laughing histerically .

 

“YAHHH JEON JUNGKOOK COME HERREEEEEEE YOU STUPID GUY!!!” Lisa shout loudly . Lisa keep on chasing him around the school non-stop . They looked like a cute couple goofing around with each other .

 

Suddenly a van honk to them multiple of times . It is both of their members . “HEEEYYYY LOVEBIRDS SORRY TO INTERUPT BUT CAN WE GO NOW?” Both of the group shout and teasing them . Both Lisa and Jungkook blushed really hard .

 

“COMING!!” Both of them running together and bid a goodbye to each other . Jungkook secretly hold her hands and slowly let it go . His sweet smiled and sudden gesture make her shy .

 

 

 

Sorry I didn’t update for so long , I was busy with universities because I just enrolled in uni .

I think this will be a slow update so please bare with me okay?

Saranghaeeee bunicornsss

I dont know how to add pictures too

I dont know whether you like this update or not since I have not been writing for so longs please forgive me bunicorns