Debut as Blackpink

Do I like her ?

After 4 days

“YG sajangnim wants to see you guys” one of the yg manager said stopping the song that they practice .

All of them look at each other nervously . They scared that they did something wrong or being scolded for keep on making mistake during their training .They keep blaming on each other and bickering bickering bickering until they reach Yg sajangnim door .Jennie knocks the door .

“COME IN” he shouted from the insinde”Have a sit Blackpink” with his serious tone which makes all of them sweat nervously .

“Well you guys need to be more serious than before because it will be out later"He said calmly .

“WHAT!!!You are going to kick us out? We already memorise the song and dance , we even do mv and you just give the song away to other people? Jinjja?” Lisa starts crying .

“Yah are you really a pabo?” Jennie said

“Sorry sajangnim her Korean need to improve” Jisoo apologies towards YG which is smiling with Lisa’s crazy antic .

“What he meant was PUT YOUR HANDS AND DANCE LIKE WE DONT CARE! SCREAMING !! AAA YEAAAHH , that is what you suppose to response “ Rose said while jumping like a kid .

“But we are not trainees anymore” Lisa sadly said pouting her face

“Pabo ofcourse we are not trainees anymore , we are going to debut and Rose how can she understand what are you trying to say omg this kids” Jennie shakes her head towards the youger . embarrases  .

Yg give them a fatherly smile and laugh at their werid personality “ Well girls , you will be debuting tonight at 12 because the MV is released tonight” he said

“OMO AAAAAAA BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA !!!! YO AHA YEAAHHH!!!” They were jumping and screaming excitedly in the room that they forgot that their boss in the room . Rose and Lisa are crying in happiness . Then they sing the sajangnim songs(like in weekly idol)

“Okay kids now shuh shuh I have a lot of work to do and you guys need to get some rest before the big day happen I mean all of live shows you will be going “ YG instructed them to go out .

“KAMSA SAJANGNIM! SARAHNGHAE” They said in synchronized and wave their hands like idiots .

When they are out of the room “ I can’t believe this we are going to be an idol star AAA!!” Jisoo said while holding all the members hands and jumping in circle .

“I know right my tears keep on falling , is this a dream? Can someone pinch me” Rose said and Lisa pinched her cheeks hard “ YAAAHHH!!!THAT’S HURT LALISA!!” Lisa laugh happily while her tears still falling .

“Rose was right 4days ago “ Jisoo said and Rose just smile like see you should have believe me .

“Okay girls let’s go to our dorm , eat and rest” Jennie said .

“LET’S PARTY !!! FOOD FOOD FOODD!!! PIZZAAAA !! GAMJATANG !!” Lisa said excitedly when it comes to food.

“CHICKEN!!” Jisoo shouted too and everyone glared at her .

“Again with the chicken unnie?” Jennie said rolling her eyes

“Yah it is not complete without chicken on this happy day” Jisoo pout

“Alright alright seriously Jisoo Unnie omg okay let’s not be sad WE ARE GOING TO DEBUT FOR GOD SAKE” Jennie said to all of them

 

BTS DORM

“YAH BLACKPINK WILL RELEASE THEIR DEBUT SONGS TODAY !!!” V shout

Everyone runs towards the living room and Jungkook who pretends like he doesnt care just walk slowly but inside he was excited yet anxious for their debut songs .

“How do you know” Jhope asked him .

“From the teaser that YG post on instagram” Jimin said to them while showing his phone .

“They are YG trash arent they ? They followed all YG artist on instagram anyways . “ Suga said closing his eyes on his way to sleep on the couch again .

“What time is it now?” Namjoon asked s .

“11:50” Jin said the only member who has a watch .

“10minutes left” Jimin said excitedly “ Lets prepared everything we need to watch the MV”

“It is not like we are watching a movie or something ? why do we need to prepare all the unnecessary things though” Suga suddenly speak up within his sleep .

“Our kookie is quiet today” V smirk at him who looks like he cant wait too .

“He just doesnt want to show that he is fanboying inside” Hoseok begin to smirk too , he know that the maknae likes them even since he watch the dance practice .

“Yaaahh…hyung I’m just being a supportive sunbaenim okay”Jungkook rolls his eyes he actually dying to see that blonde girl that capture his cold heart . He just felt different when he watch her . He never talks to girls and not even interested to know them or listen to their songs except for IU or 2ne1 . I’m a golden maknae there is no way she just get  his attention just like that  or maybe I’m just curious because they are from YG afterall 

While they were talking , Jin and Rapmon prepared everything . Rapmon laptop has already connected to the television and Jin prepared some snacks . Everyone shut their mouth and ready to watch Blackpink .

“Blackpink in your area…”

“OMG KILL ME NOW!!! WOAHHH” Hoseok said excited and pretend that his dead .

“Bro Chill , this is just the beginning omg” Namjon shakes his head in disbelief with s antic .

“Been a bad girl I know I am..” Yeah you are a bad girl blonde hair , you makes my heart beats so fast I don’t even know this feeling , I’m dead ! Jungkook thought to himself .

“I dontt want a boy I need a man”

“I’ll be your MAN ! “ Taehyung shouted and Jungkook giving him a death glare .

“You can’t be a man . You are still a boy “ Jin said which makes him pout .

“Someone is getting jealous “ Jimin said and glance at Jungkook who is looking at taehyung with death glare .

“Shut up guys I’m trying to foucs here” Suga said while cant his eyes off the television .

When the chorus is played everyone start to get hype and trying to dance to the song especially Jungkook . Now his inner self take over him and show his real wild self .

When the song ends Namjoon said “Look who is fanboying now” and everyone looks at Jungkook as if showing ' I thought you so' face

“Fine fine fine , I’m going to admit that no one can RESIST YG artist at all” Jungkook put his hands up as in surrender .

“YAAHHH… you cant be blackpink fanboy remember” Jin said and everyone agree what Jins said .

“Wae ? Look I’m sorry that I accidently hate them before knowing them okay ?”Jungkook said and make his puppy eyes towards all of his hyungs .

“Our kookie needs to learn his lesson for hating girl group” Hoseok smirk with his evil smile .

“Kookie needs to talk to one of them a simple hello is okay too” Jimin said

“Guys lets watch the other MV” trying to avoid them to dare him to talk to Blacpink .

“Not untill you agree to it scary cat” Suga said everyone knows that Kookie is afraid of girls .

“Fine” He give up and start to get anxious and worried .

After hearing Jungkook agreement then they continue to  play the MV .

“HEY BOY…”

“Okay done KILL ME NOW” Jin said and everyone was laughing .

“Hwipadam padam padam” Everyone sing and dancing together .

“OMG ! I AM TOTALLY BECOMING THEIR FAN!! “ Jimin said who is still excited and still cant get over it.

“Their song was lit” Namjoon said calmly trying to control his self from being hyper like the younger one .

“Okay guys let’s act cool as sunbaenim when we meet them and don’t do anything stupid especially you Taetae “ Suga said eyeing everyone in the room .

“That blonde girl is very attractive and she shine the most , she looks like she have that west vibe “ Taehyung said as he is impress of her in the MV .

“Dee hyung…she got my attention too” Jungkook said without knowing everyone was looking at him with a smirk .

 

Blackpink Dorm

“WOAH OUR MV IS OUT ! COME ON GUYS LET’S WATCH !” the maknae shout to their members excitedly like a monster .

After watching “ OMG We look so cool and badass “ Rose said impress with the production of their Mv .

“LOOK AT OUR VIEW IT SURPASSED 10 MILLIONS WITHIN 3OMINUTES “ Jisoo shout and jump in tears .

“We are officially an idol” She is about to cry and still cant believe herself that her dream come true .

“Good job girls we did our best , we work hard for years “ Jennie said giving them a group hug and cries in happiness .

“Okay tomorrow is a big day and we need to get enough sleep” Jisoo said instructing them to go they own room .

“Yes music shows I cant wait “ Rose said hurriedly going to her room and sleeo and cant wait for tomorrow .

“Lisa don’t study tonight your upcoming final exam is still quite far” Jennie said worriedly Just incase she didn’t sleep well .

“De unnieee…Goodnight everyoneeee” Lisa shout .

“You can meet THAT group later Lisa yaaa” Jisoo said .

“Whatever unnieee…”

 

JK and Tae’s shared room

“Why cant I get over her”Jungkook still watching their MV under his blanket and he even download their songs in his phone .

“Buuu…yah stop stalking the new girlgroup” Taehyung try to scared the maknae .

“YAH…I’m not… it’s just….” Jungkook trying to find an excuse but failed .

“Kenchanna….the song is addictive that is why you cant get over them like Apink’s No no no and Twice I’m like TT ,then you will forget it anyways so don’t worry kookie .

“Yeah I know Tae Tae hyung” I don’t why I still thinking about her and I felt different but maybe she is just attractive and nothing more like other girls too “Goodnight tae tae”

“Goodnight Kookie , BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA” Taehyung laugh and lay down on his way to dreamland .

 

Jennie’s room

“Unnie can I sleep with you? I cant sleep well without anyone beside me” Lisa said sleepily .

“Sure baby girl come here , you need to rest well” Jennie said and pats the empty space beside her welcoming Lisa .

“Thanks unnie , can you sing me a song” Lisa said cutely with her aegyo .

“Omg Lisa are you a kid?Fine I know you didn’t sleep well before . You work way too hard than all of us but can I just played a song from my phone instead . Lisa just nods her head

Jennie start to play BTS song which is butterfly .

 

Jennie POV

I don’t know why Lisa is always comfortable when it comes to Bts songs? Maybe they are just good at writing lyrics which make Lisa likes all of their songs especially the guy who always sings the chorus. There is something weird about this but it is just normal thing as a fan I think .