Rival

Do I like her ?

Lisa is in her room getting ready for her practice but her mind is somewhere else . She keep on thinking about the incident that happened at school just now . Did he really wants to kiss me? No , Lisa you’re just imagining stuff but he did tilt his head and his lip was very very very closed >_< Omg I’m blushing again but ugh there is no way he likes me right? We’re just friends right? Friends often do that so it is nothing . He is just playing around with me nothing more than that right? Well he did blow on my neck and then run while laughing . Maybe he was just teasing me . Omg don’t do this to me . I;m not strong enough .

 

“Lisa yaaa are you ready or not? Our manager will be mad if we’re late again” , Jennie shouts from the living room .

 

“REAADYYY UNNIEEE” Lisa shouts back . I don’t need to think to much maybe this is how guys usually are right ? It has been a long time since I have a guy friend so I don’t know anything about guys because being a traineee , we were not allowed to be closed with trainee boys at all except for bigbang , ikon amd winner sunbaenim . Stop thinnking about it Lisa ! FOCUS!!!

 

JUNGKOOK POV

Wow the incident just now was very dangerous , I cant get it out of my head . I almost KISS HER !! I ALMOST KISS HER !!! DAMN !! HER LIPS WAS SOOO IRRESISTABLE !! THE PINK NATURAL LIPS LOOKS SOOO OH NOOO JUNGKOOK DON’T THINK ABOUT IT !!! Today is the happiest day of my LIFEE!! OH no did I fall for her already? AND WHERE DID I HAVE THE COURAGE TO BLOW ON HER NECK EEERRRR YOU REALLY ARE CRAZY JUNGKOOK!!! That was so embarrassing but her face aaa her cute pout face , her blushing face , her smile , if she already is my girlfriend , I could have attack her . This is bad . THIS IS TOTALLY BAD !!!!

 

“Yahhh Kookie…why are you rolling back and forth on the bed? Why are you grinning like an idiot? Oh I know why because of LISAAAAAA!!!!!!!” , Jimin jumped on Jungkook’s bed and both of them start a war on bed . As if Jungkook’s bed is a WWE ring .

 

“Kookieee did something happen between you two? You guys looks SOOO HAPPY RUNNING AROUND THE SCHOOL HAHAHHAA LOVEBIRDSSSSS IN YOUR AREAAAA!!!” Taehyung who accidently heard Lisa’s name from outside straight away come to Jungkook’s room and giving him his famous smirk then tickles Jungkook now the three of the playing around the room .

 

“YOOO MAKNAE LINEEE !! WHY ARE YOU GUYS NOT READY YET!!! GO GET READY NOWWW!!!” Jin who emerged from the door out of nowhere nags like a mom .

 

“Deee hyung” The three of us trying to pull a guilty face but immediately laughed when Jin is gone out of their sight .

 

DURING REHEARSEL

There are a sea of idols group right now waiting for their turn to rehearse their songs . Jungkook’s eyes is still hunting for that person the whole time but nowhere to be found . While everyone is happily having fun bonding with each other group , Jungkook is looking at his phone showing Lisa’s number but still thinking whether he should call her or not?

 

Suddenly he hears a familliar voice near him well ofcourse he recognise it straight away who the voice belongs to .

 

“Bobby oppa!!”, Jungkook is jealous that Lisa called him that but it is normal because they are from the same company . They way they playing around with each other sting as if he is being stabbed by a knife on his heart . All of their sunbaenims which is Ikon and winner bullies her . He could not take it anymore so he turns his head away .

 

“Chill Jungkook-ah they are YG FAMILY , ofcourse their relationship are very closed to each other “ , RM trying to comfort the jealous Jungkook .

 

“I’m not jealous hyung “ Jungkook act cool like he doesnt know what his hyung are talking about .

 

“Did I say you were jealous? So that means are you really jealous Kookie-ya?” RM smirked and ruffles with his hair . Jungkook just keep quite because he doesn’t know how to respond . What can he do? Being jealous is a natural human behaviour .

 

“Jungkook-yah you’re thinking too much” Suga tabs his shoulder and walk pass him .

Yeah maybe he is right . I’m thinking too much . Maybe I should just go and say hello to her .

 

When he turns his head he saw something that he shouldn’t have and now he become furious . How can Bambam hugs her shoulder casually infront of everybody in the crowds .

 

Jungkook immediately walks towards them and he went to the middle to separate them apart . Both Lisa and Bambam was surprised but Lisaa immediately said “KOOKIEEE…” happily which make Jungkook stunned for a moment because of her smile .

 

“Hey Lisaaa” He said waving his hand like an idiot and quickly shift his gaze to Bambam “Hello Bambam” , he said in a different tone . The way Jungkook gaze look at Bambam send him shivers all over his body . What is wrong with this guy .

 

“Wassup bro” Bambam hugs his shoulder so Jungkook pretend to smile so that Lisa won’t notice a thing .

 

“Blackpink!! You’re next !!!”

 

“Guys . I have to go now . It is our turn to rehearse .” Lisa hugs Bambam and then waved at Jungkook .

“So how did you know Lisa?” , both of them said in unison and then look at each other as if there a werewolf aura around them while having a staring competition .

 

“Why do I have to tell you everything?” Bambam said and quickly walks away which leave Jungkook dumbfounded and clenched his fist .

 

Everyone is so focus on Blackpink rehearsal eventhough they didn’t show all of their performance they were just discussing about the position and all walking here and there laughing . Jungkook really hates it everytime Blackpink centre of attraction especially Lisa looks cute in her black sweatshirt eventhough she didn’t put any makeup and her face looks so damn tired . Then Jungkook’s phone keep on beeping non-stop. It is their 97-liner group chat for boys only .

 

Group Chat

Minhyuk :

That new rookie is so damn cool man .

Youngjae:

I know right bro , I’m a fan already kekekekekeke Can’t wait to approach them sooner or later

Jungkook:

Yeahhh….they are beautiful especially that person kekekeeke

The8:

Eheemmm…who is that person kookiee??? *smirk emoji*

 

Jaehyun:

That blonde girl is soooooooooo *eye hearts emoji*

 

Minghao:

Yessss damn she isss sooooooooo perfect hahahahaahha

 

Bambam:

That blonde girl is Lisa and you can’t touch her or get closed to her okay

 

Youngjae:

Oooooo Bambam-ahhh you cant do that she is the same age as we do , we deserve to be her friend too *tongues out emoji*

 

Minhyuk :

Yeah what a meanieeee…..wait what? She is the same age as we dooo ohh yeaahhh

 

Jungkook didn’t reply his group chat and just read because he was thinking that it looks like Got7 knows Lisa very well and yet I havent know what is the relationship between Lisa and Bambam . Who is he to not let anyone to come near Lisa . He doesnt want to start a fight between them because they are good friend . When Jungkook wants to reply their chats , it is their groups turn to rehearse .

 

 

“I’m going to pick Jimin at the dance practice for Gayo Daejun then all of us will go to Bighit to preactice your songs so be ready by then okay boys “ , They manager said and everyone just give him a thumbs up and continue to watch their last performance .

 

“Can I come with you , manager hyung?” , Jungkook pleaded his manager because he just remember that Lisa is a part of the collaboration . He dozed after their rehearsal just now so he didn’t realise until now that Jimin is not here .

 

“Yeah… Jungkook sure why not?” Manager replied to him which makes him wanted to jump with joy but he doesnt want his hyungs so he just keep the happiness to themself .

 

Gayo daejun dance collaboration dance practice

Everyone is exhausted right now they had just finished their practice . Usually this is the only time that they can talk to each other so that they can get to know each other even close and hanging out while waiting for their manager to come and pick them up .

 

The guys are just sitting at the corner near the mirror and looking at the girls who is busy talking to each other .

 

“Heyy…the girls looking like they are having fun right now . Wow girls do bond very well huh?.” Jinyoung trying to start a conversation between them .

 

“Why do you want to join them?” , Jimin asked him “Well it look kinda fun to get to know with each other right? This is the only time that we can bond .” Jinyoung said still looking at the girls who is having the time of their life right now .

 

“Do you even dare to suddenly join them , it looks like it is impossible for us to join them though?” N raised his eyebrow to Jinyoung .

 

“Well we quite closed to one of them so it is not a problem at all” Younjae proudly said to them which makes them wondered who .

 

“Blackpink Lisa” , Jinyoung answered when he noticed their suspicious face to know who the girl is . Jimin sudden spit his water when he heard Lisa’s name . If only Jungkook hear this .

 

“How do you know Lisa ?” Jimin asked out of curiousity well also on behalf on his maknae Jungkook .

 

“Bambam and Lisa are very close to each other so all of the GOT7 members know her well eventually becoming her friend too” , Youngjae explain . Suddenly they heard a lot voice calling for Lisa which surprise them .

 

“Lisaaaaaaaa…. hey can I join you guys here?” Ten appeared out of nowhere .

“Sureee…. why not , we are just talking about vacation HAHAHA and food” , Lisa answered him nicely and tap the empty sir next to her .Ten quickly sit beside her and sit quite near to her eventhough there are still a lot of spaces beside him .

 

“YAAAHHHH DON’T EVEN CARE TO ASKED YOUR UNNIE RIGHT HERE IS IT?” Seulgi said angrily at her hoobae . “Mianhee noona , I’m just getting closed to Lisa as her Thai buddy and also as a partner .

 

“Why you miss her already?” Seulgi rolled her eyes at Ten and crossed her arms at her chest .

‘Oh boy Jungkook is not going to like this when he sees this’ Jimin thought to himself .

‘Oh nooo Bambam will kill him if he knows this’ and now it is Jinyoung turns to get worried .

 

“Hyuuunggggg……” , Jungkook run to Jimin and hug him “Where have you been , I missed bullying you shorty “ That earned him a smack on the head by Jimin . “Ouch hyung that’s hurt , manager asked us to wait because he wants to talk to production here or something .

 

Jungkook then look at the opposite side of the room where he can heard loud noises come from . His eyes is as sharp as an eagle when he sees Ten putting his hands on Lisa shoulder as if it is nothing . He keep on looking at them without a blink .

 

“POKPAAAKKKKK” , Bambam shouted the moment the door open which make Lisa had a heart attack . “Yahhh youuu can you not do that , I don’t want to die because of heart attack don’t you?” Lisa babbling to him .

 

“Well I just miss you so much pokpak”, Bambam pout at her then he notice Ten hands “Heyy hands off of my pokpak” Bambam pull Lisa to him and embraced her .

 

“Yahhh chill Bammiee , he is my friend and also my partner for the dance “ , Lisa rolled her eyes .

“Ehh? Why are you being so protective sunbae? Are you two close? Do you know each other?” Momo asked because she is confused of this sudden situation .

 

“We are childhood friends so basically we know each other since we were kids” Bambam hugged her even tighter than usual .

 

‘Wait?What is this? How can I not know about? Why Lisa never told me that she has a childhood friend in this industry? Okay this making all of my nerve boils” Jungkook already clenching his fist in sudden rage which Jimin can feel Jungkook’s dark aura slowly come out .

 

“Oh I know you guys from the dance group called We Zaa Cool right?I was your fan back then and you guys were super cool “ Ten give them a thumbs up .

 

‘What ??? They are dancing together before? Ugh can this not get any better?’ Jungkook is stil trying to calm himself down .

 

“Hey Lisaaa , my little over here is trying to get your number actually” , Seulgi said trying to help the younger that is too afraid to ask .

“Why would she give her number to him?” Bambam questioned Ten with his serious tone which surprised Lisa . “Well hmmm we….hmmm we are partners that’s why” Ten answered trying not cover his red cheeks by looking down .

 

“Nope he is lying . He actually have a little crush on Lisa .” Seulgi being straightforward which makes Ten glared at her honesty . “NOONAAAAAAA” Ten whine like a kid and about to kick her when “Oooohh Lisa is blushng” Sin B cut them off . Now everyone is focusing on Lisa’s face . Lisa trying her best to act cool .

 

‘Ugh what the heck? What now? This is bad , I really need to murder someone right now like seriously’ Jungkook is really furious right now and he isss so angry that he cannot do anything . He really wants to say ‘HEY SHE’S MINE’ but reality is she is not .

 

“While everyone is teasing Lisa and Ten , Lisa suddenly noticed Jungkook at the corner of the room . “Hey Kookieee…. what are you doing here?” Lisa waved and walks towards him trying to get away from this misunderstanding .

 

“Picking up my hyungs” Jungkook trie to smile as best as he can for her . “Nice work” Jungkook continued while patting her head . The sudden gestures make Lisa blush like a tomato . Everyone was shocked and the someone said ‘LIZKOOKK’

 

“Hey don’t touch her.” Bambam who seemed quite angry . Lisa realised that Jungkook’s hands are still on her head , trying to pull his hands down but suddenly Jungkook put his hands on her shoulder ‘Why does he still touching me??’ Lisa thought.

“I SAID DON’T TOUCH HER !!” Bambam was still angry , for Lisa it wasn’t that obvious to why though? Moments later , an unbelievable things happen .

 

“How about no?” Jungkook said which sounded monotous , dangerous and inexpressible . Bambam was fuming at this point , he just grabbed Lisa’s arm an attempt to pull her away from Jungkook .

 

“Guys stop!” Lisa smacked them on the arm . “What are guys doing?” Lisa was just too confused to care at this point . Then silence aroused between them and everyone was just too focus on what happen and as confused as Lisa .

 

Lisa is about to continue talking but “ Lisaaaa , it is time to go !!” Her manager called her and she just sigh and bid a goodbye to everyone .Then both GOT7 and BTS went back after but on their way out , Bambam and Jungkook are having a glaring competition .

 

“Well that was a fun drama?” N suddenly spoke up after being silence for the whole time . “Yeahh I got chills just now.” Seulgi rubbed her arms .

 

“What happen just now?” Momo said in confusion while scratching her head .

 

Later at night Jungkook send a message to Lisa

 

Kookie:

Hey Lisa ^_^/ are you awake?

Lisa:

Yeah..but on my way to bed..Zzzz..

Kookie:

Sorry about what had happen just now .*sad emoji*

Lisa:

Kwnechana Kookie yaa , I’m fine .

Kookie:

So are you and Bambam close?

Lisa:

Yeah…we are extremely close because he is my childhood friend.

Kookie:

Do you hmm develope any feelings for him by any chance?

Lisa:

No…How could I? he is my bestest friend ever.*heart* Why you asked?

That is because I like you and jealousy overtake me because of your close relationship with him Lisa . Wish you were mine .

Kookie:

Nothing important . How about your relationship with Ten?

Lisa:

Oh we are being partnered for the dance collaboration because we ARE THAT

Lines lol hahahaha wait why are you asking me this?

Kookie :

Just asking out of curiousity btw see you in school tomorrow .

Lisa:

Yeah you too , see you soon

Goodnight Kookie Zzzzz……..

Kookie: Dream of me . Goodnight

Lisa:

Ewww why would I .

Kookie: Because you love me *heart*

 

That makes Lisa heart throb for a moment . What was that? On the other side , Jungkook cant wait t meet her tomorrow . He really misses her a lot because he didn’t get a chance to talk to her that much today . Both of them are so tired of their busy schedule today so the dozed off quickly

 

 

GOODNIGHT BUNICORNS .

Is it getting boring? If it is pls give me some ideas to change it . I’m so sorry .

THANK YOU FOR READING AND KEEP ON SUPPORTING ME I LOVE YOU GUYS .

Do you think I need to stop?