Trainee

Do I like her ?

“OMO !I OVERHEARD FROM YG STAFF THAT WE ARE GOING TO DEBUT IN 4DAYS !” The orange hair said to her members

“JINJJA ! JINJJA !!! YOU ARE NOT KIDDING RIGHT ROSE???!!!” The elder one in the room said while dancing to her chicken song excitedly .

“YAH ! Stop that weird dance Jisoo, I can hurt my eyes by watching you dance to that stupid song and Rose you shouldn’t eavesdrop people”The black hair girl with cat eyes said”What if you heard it wrongly? we don’t want to get our hopes up right?” , she continued .

“Deee , where’s Lisa unnie?”Rose said while looking around trying to find a blonde girl .

“She is in the other room , maybe sleeping or listening to songs or study” , Jisoo said .

“Our poor maknae study all night and prctice all day , she must be tired” Jennie replied to Jisoo answered .

“She is the y brain in our group , she really study hard and get top score for everything....” Rose said “It must be hard for her at school disguise as a nerd “

“Wearing spectacles and ponytail” , Jisoo laugh her lungs out while Lisa’s nerd face appeared in her mind .

“Yah unnie , she cant be known as a YG trainee and she have blonde hair no one will know that she’s debuting even the teaser are out”Jennie said shaking her head “ no one suspect anything .

“Atleast she improve her Korean because of me right?”, Jisoo said proudly .

“Whatever...” she rolled her eyes towards Jisoo “ Does she even have a friend ? I’m just scared that people would laugh at her or bully her because she is a nerd” Jennie said

“Unnie she is homeschool and she is only going to school when there is exam  duhh...” Rose said

“Rose is right how can she go to school at night if the school ended at 3 o’clock? She practice during the day and learning at night”Jisoo rolled her eyes at Jennie while secretly laughing . Jennie slap Jisoo shoulder .

“Whatever...”

“Guys I’m going to the room where Lisa is okay? I just want to see what she’s doing.”

 

Lisa pov

What is this? Did I learn this omg ? That tutor didn’t teach me everything ,haaaa do I have to study this myself again .She bang her head on the table while listening to the song .

Geu soneul naemireojwo save me save me
I need your love before I fall fall
Geu soneul naemireojwo save me save me
I need your love before I fall fall
Geu soneul naemireojwo save me save me
(Oh oh, save me me me)
Geu soneul naemireojwo save me save me
(Oh oh, save me me me)
Save me save me
(Oh oh, save me me me)

I sing along with the radio . This song really know what my situation are right now and I really like this song because of their voice really makes me feel relax . I listen to their song often but never knew who they are .

Rose suddenly appear and said” Yah you like them too”

“Deee” she replied shortly .

“We like Bang..”She haven’t finish her words because Lisa quickly cut her .

“Please Rose I don’t want to know who they are” Lisa said .

“Why not...?” Rose said weirdly .

“We are not allowed to like them”

“Why? It is not like we going to meet them and start a scandal or anything” Rose said

“We are soon to be idol , I just doesn’t want our career to end quickly” Lisa said

“Omo Lisa what are talking about? you met them is it or are you secretly dating one of them?” Rose said .

“Aniyooo... I don’t even know their group gosh this pasta” She said annoyingly

“It is  against the law that you cant like their songs” Jennie suddenly said while walking in with Jisoo .

“Jennie is right . We can be friends with them “ Jisoo said

“Ani.. I just doesn’t want to know any boy group for now” The maknae said while her head facing the ground .

“Wae? You know bigbang , ikon and winner ?” Rose said with her hands on her chest .

“YAH THEY ARE FROM THE SAME COMPANY “ Lisa shout and rolled her eyes .

“How about Got7?” Jisoo said to the maknae .

“My childhood friend is in Got7 thats why . Everytime I went back to Thailand his sister keep on inviting me to watch their mv , variety show and drama” Lisa explain to her member .

“Oh that Bambam guy ? Then cant you like Bang...” Lisa cut her off .

“Dont say their group name , I just doesn’t want to fangirl okay?” she said .

“Whats wrong when you fangirl about them? That is just a normal thing as a teenage girl.” Jisoo said .

“Well you know how I fangirl right? What if they are infront of me and I cant even talk to them or I cant control my face or blushing with batterfly in my stomach like what I did to Bigbang ?”

“Yah you will know them eventually when we are idol and go to awards show ? Jennie said rolling her eyes towards her .

“Atleast I don’t know how they looks like right? Lisa said back and rolled her eyes too .

“I just remember Lisa fall for that person easily” , Jisoo said grinning

“Yah...she don’t fall for a guy easily , she just fangirl easily okay? She cant differentiate between love and like , this two a whole different level .” Jennie explain .

“Remember when Lisa being crazy about Gongyoo and Lee Dongwook because of Goblin and keep on saying I want to date Nam Joohyuk because of Weihhtliftingfairy Kim Bokjo then want to kiss Lee Jongsuk because of W two worlds “ Rose said with her big eyes when she suddenly remember all that .

“And also she keep smiling like an idiot infront of GD oppa and Taeyang Oppa , she csnt even greet them because she fangirl too much” Jennie said while hitting her own head .

“Girls , I think we need to protect our maknae , this is too OMG “ Jisoo said

Finally they understand me , I just doesn’t want to look like an idiot infront of my sunbae when I debut and just act cool . Well I like their songs I don’t want to know their name and watch their variety shows okay but maybe idol and actor are different or maybe I can be friend with them to avoid fangirl towards them . YAH... you are just a rookie , why woud they want to be friend with you. Lisa is in her own world right now .

“Okay guys let’s end this conversation because we haven’t had our dinner” Jennie said to her member .

“LET’S GOOOO FOODD MY LOVE” Lisa said excited and showing her aegyo everytime she heard the word dinner which makes Jennie annoyed .

“Shut up Lisa” Savage Jennie is coming HAHAHA

“Chicken chicken chicken” Jisoo said crazily with her hand brushing her hair like a crazy person .

“Again chicken seriousy Unnie , we ate chicken yeaterday “Rose rolled her eyes .

 

At the restaurant

They order they food and start talking about the career and also some normal teenage girl stuff ,

Suddenly Got7 songs played in the restaurant , Lisa suddenly dance and sing to the song same goes to her member .

“Wow you guys like Got7 too “ Lisa impressed looking at her unnies .

“Ofcourse we do , we like all kpop idols” Jisoo said smiling .

“Do you like any of the idols” Lisa smirk towards Jisoo .

“Hmmm maybe?” Jisoo replied and start eating because her food comes first .

Lisa’s eyes open widely “Jinjja??”

“Yahh we all do except you because you don’t care” Rose who was next to her said .

“I thought we are not allowed to like guy groups because we are trainees” Lisa said surprisingly ,

“Like we care about the rules , they don’t even know anyways . We are just like ordinary girls too liking their music and all” Jennie turns to speak up .

Suddenly BTS songs are played

“I need you girl wae” Lisa sings and the members look at her .

“Wow Lisa you really like their songs huh?”Jisoo said while her food still in .

“Wae?”

“This is the same group that you heard on the radio just now” Rose said looking directly at Lisa with curiousity “ Do you know them?”

“Jinjja aniya”

“Guys eat your food please and lets go to the disc shop , I want to buy a song CD “ Jennie said to both of them signalling them to eat now .

 

CD shop .

Again BTS song were played and this time it is BOY IN LUV . Lisa was singing and hummmed when she doesn’t know the lyrics .

“YAH jinjja even their old songs also you know ? Are sure you are not a sasaeng fans?” Jisoo said weirdly .

“Maybe she secretly stalk them and pretend she doesn’t know them so that we cant “ Rose appear out of nowhere .

“I don’t i just listen to the radio and I thought they are from different group” Lisa said and she is weird at herself why does she know all of this group songs ? Maybe they are too popular but what about other group? I know exo ? okay that’s it . But I know all the girl group songs .

 

At the street

Lisa saw someone dancing at the street while waiting for her unnies outside the food stall . She approached him and analysing the dance move and then when the chorus repeats she dance along with that guy .

When the songs end and she saw her unnies was watching at her , she quickly ran towards them and said “How was that” She grinned proudly .

“We’re impressed because you just dance to their songs again” Jisoo said with he mouth wide open .

“See I told you she stalk them. She even know Dope Chreography and how is that possible” Rose said and eyeing Lisaa with curiuosity again .

“I learn from that guy that’s why . And I don’t know them how can I stalk them and I don’t even know the name of the song” Liza explain

“Ohh yes Lisa can remember the dance when she watch them once she can remember“Jennie suddenly defence their  maknae .

“She’s a genius at dancing isn’t she?” Rose said patting Lisa’s back while smiling

“I think even the universe wants her to know them” Jisoo then said to all of them

“Okay okay I will know aLl kpop idol when we debut but not now” Lisa said with hands up in surrender .

Why does this keep on happening? Why am I so attracted to their songs? Why is it always them . To that unknown group please don’t make me to become one of your fangirl .

 

(I know it is too long and boring I’m sorry , Im still new

Sorry for my eng errors , eng is my second language)