Clear everything

Do I like her ?

Finally Blackpink promotion is over and they were given to rest for 1month but Lisa can only rest for I week because she have school to catch on .

Aish Jinjja why do I have to go to school , I will meet him after for so long . I know he have been finishing his promotion earlier than I do and now he is in school . It is not like I’m still angry at him but I’m just embarrass on what I have done to him and also s . Lisa can’t help but to scream in her pillow .’How can I face him now? Just act like a sunbae and a hoobae and nothing more but I got to admit that I really miss talking and goofing around with him . ‘

Lisa have been stalking all BTS variety shows , performance and dance practice . Now I know who’s voice that make me fall for . It was Jungkook and he is cute , funny and attractive . No Lisa what are you thinking but maybe this is how fangirl feels right?It is just normal right? But why cant I feel the same way with the other members .

School

Lisa enter the class normally and saw Jungkook lie down his head on the table . Jungkook doesnt know that Lisa will be coming to school today . Lisa slowly walk to her seat without him noticing .

After a few minutes Jungkook can feel someone presence next to him so he look up and his eyes wide open surprise to see Lisa but he try to act cool and said “Oh hey you’re back” He said coldly to her which make her heart ache but she just ignored her heart and proceed on studying .

 

Cafeteria .

Lisa was looking for an empty seat but it was non so she decided to go to the library and eat on her way there . “Lisa ! LISA!”Someone shouted her name , Lisa smile and walk towards him .

“Annyeong Hyuk sunbae it has been a long time” I smile widely at him she didn’t notice the guy infront him her that sit opposite to Hyuk .”Care to join us” She almost agree when She saw a familiar face sitting on the same table as Hyuk .”Kwenchana Hyuk sunbae I wanted to go to the library trying to catch up what what I have missed for this few months” Lisa hurriedly walk away from them without looking at them . They are friends aish jinjja wae? She thought .

“That was weird right? She really is an hardworking girl” Hyuk said and Jungkook only hummed in response as his eyes still following Lisa until she is gone .

Jungkook POV .

Does she hate me that much?When Lisa’s gaze finally met Jungkook and she immediately look at Hyuk . She doesnt even want to sit here just because I’m here . Wait how did she and Hyuk meet? Hyuk is not in the same class as us ?

“Hyuk…how did you and Lisa meet?”I said as I was jealous that she smiled at him .”The first day of school because she doesnt know how to find her class”Hyuk said with his mouth full .”Wait arent you guys in the same class ?” he continued .

“Yes…”I replied shortly because I was not in the mood to talk “So are you friend with with Lisa?Are you closed?” He said excitedly and stop eating .”Yesss…she sit beside me , we were closed why?”

“What do you mean by WERE CLOSED?” he said confuse at his statement .”Long-story-short misunderstanding happen between us” I said with a low tone looking at his food blankly .

“hmmm , that is sad because I was about to ask you for some help” what Hyuk said make me uncomfortable suddenly “What do you need my help?” I asked paying attention on what he is going to say .

“I want to know her closer , I really like her “ I clenched my hands and trying to control my face and smile “You cant” I was shock with my own answer .

“What do you mean by I cant?” Hyuk said a bit odd with my behaviour . “Well you just cant” I said as simple as that.”Greedy…yah you cant keep her to yourself I want to be close to her too” He said kicking my feet . Jungkook just stick his tongue out .

“Do you hmm eventually like her by any chance” I was surprise by Hyuk sudden question but I show him my calm face because I don’t want to make obvious .”Anii..aniyyooo” Great Jungkook just great you just stuttered . Act cool . Act cool I said to myself . He just looked at me with his michievious smile .

 

Gym class

Everyone can’t keep their eyes off from Lisa at how nice her body was wearing her gym clothes . Jungkook keep on staring at her until  they accidently make an eye contact which both of them quickly look away from each other .

“Okay guys , you need to be in pair and workout together “ The gym teacher said which make everyone jump in excitement . Everyone wanted to be Lisa’s partner . Jungkook was hoping he can be partnered with Lisa because he doesnt want  any of the erted guy in his class being Lisa’s partner .

“Eunwoo and Tzuyu , Eunha and Seungjae , Jungkook and SinB and lastly Lisa and Sehun” everyone was whistling towards them and teasing until Lisa blush . Sehun just smirk which make Jungkook uneasy because Sehun is known as the erted guy in class and make all the girls that he wants his .

“Aish why must it be him?Why cant she’s with Hanbin atleast they are from the same agency so it will not affect me that much?” Jungkook keep on blabbering to himself unsatisfied with the pair that his gym teacher announced earlier .

Jungkook POV

I keep on glancing at Lisa she was laughing happily having fun with that ert guy I clenched my fist out of jealousy and I;m stuck with this SinB girl the queenka of the school who keep on looking at him with her flirtatious gaze and her coy voice which make me want to puke .

Sehun suddenly lift her shirt slowly which I can see her skin without her noticing so I get up and pretend that I accidently kick him from his back . He looked at me with extremely exasperated face to what I did . Lisa didn’t care to look at me at all .

“What’s wrong with are you jealous?”Sehun said smirking which irritates him a lot . “Aniii…I was going to take the matt “ I point him at where the matt was .

“Why? Can’t I touch her?” He said suddenly  and hug Lisa , Lisa trying to free  herself from him but he keep on harrassing her . I was furiously so I punch him on his stomach and Lisa kick him .

Krrrringgg our gym teacher come and blow his whistle . “Lisa !Jungkook you are going to clean this place up as your punishment for hitting Sehun!” Lisa was pissed she didn’t do anything . Our gym doesnt even listen to  her explanation .

The whole cleaning process was quiet because the both of us didn’t talk or look at each other ,We finally finished cleaning up , I was lying down on the ground and close my eyes because I was too tired then Lisa come after keeping the cleaning product in the store .

“Jungkook sunbae..” I was not sleeping but I just want her to come closer to me .

“Kook..aaa hmm sunbae wake up” I pulled her hand so that she fall on top of me .”You know I really hate you calling me sunbae” I whispered and our lips almost touched . I looked directly into her beautiful eyes as if I can see something that can complete my life .

“Let go of me sunbae”She was struggling to get up but I pulled her back on my chest . I wrapped my right arm around her waist to lock her from getting away and my left arm around her back so that she is nearer to him .

“Yahhh….what if someone sees us” She was slapping my arm but it was no used she can’t beat my strength . She give up instantly as she was tired to be freed from me . I can first her hot breath on my face because our face was inches away . “I don’t care as long as I can talk to you” I said but her gazed doesnt meet with his .

“Lisa..look at me”I said to her because she refused to look at me so I lift her chin up so that she meet my eyes but fail because she closed her eyes immediately . “Fine.. just listen then” I said to her .

“I know you are mad at me right now because you think that I lied or trick you purposely but I;m not . I don’t plan this at all . I think it is cute that you didn’t know us and loving our music sincerely and not based on looks . Not like other idols that I know that wanted to be closed with us because of our handsome face and popularity . It is not easy to find a sincere person that really likes our music with all her heart . Yes I know there is but it is to determine whether they like us or the music . I think you were very amusing no we think you were amusing as we saw how much you like us , fangirling and complimented us . And don’t blame my member for this , I asked them not tell you about us and yes I’m the one that lied saying that we were a famous writer that is because I wanted you to notice us yourself and showed you my charming side as a BTS member . I have awaited for this comeback for so long , I don’t know why the time was so slow because I cant wait to show my true self to you but it turn out what I was not expected . Only one word that I want to tell you . Will you forgive me Lalisa Manoban” I explain to her hoping that she accept his apology . I looked at her lovingly eventhough she closed her eyes tightly but I was analysing her exotic beauty upclose .

 

She slowly lifted her head and when she open her eyes tears rolling on her rosy cheeks .” What’s wrong Lisa ya” She keep on crying and went she wanted to say something her hiccups disturb her .”Shhh Lisa yaaa” I try to calm her down hugging her and patting her head . I’m very comfortable with our position actually . We were in that position until her hiccups gone .

“Mianheee sunbae I’m not sobs mad sobs sobs anymore , I’m just embarrass . It’s true that I was pissed on that day sobs beca…because it makes me look like a fool waaaaaa” She talks and cry at the same time . I felt bad for what I did .

“And mianhee sobs MIANHEEE for not knowing the top star in Kpop sobs . I’M A PABO WAAA…WHY AM I A PABO” she continue crying heavily tears keep on falling which make me broke my heart seeing her like this , maybe she have been miserable thinking this all by her own .

“Mianheee Lisa I didn’t mean to make you cry” I her hair gently as her hand on my chest so that she can elevated her arm just to see my face clearly . I just gave her a sweet smile .

“Mianhee mianhee to your sobs member sunbae” Lisa said tears still falling .”Stop apologising okay Lisa ya and stop calling me sunbae” I said to her and wiping the tears that on her cheeks .

“How can I not call you sunbae , I’m not on par with you . You’re a rising star and I’m just a rude rookie who doesnt know you . You are not comparable to me” is she? Insecure being my friend .

“Lisa yaaa that doesnt mean anything to me . You are still an idol and you just doesnt know how many people loves Blackpink . You are the one which is uncomparable because you are known world wide as a rookie “ I sincerely said to her and you don’t know how popular you are among the idols too “You are not rude , you are the funniest , sweetest and nicest girl that I know for a beautiful girl . Luckily you are not cold or arrogant” I chuckle which she hit me hard on the chest .

 

“But I’m still embarrass with you and your member for what I said at the cafe the other day “ She said hugging my nape and hide her face on my neck . I can feel her hot breathe against my neck .”Kwenchana all of my members thinks you are cute and they like you “

“Aniii…they must be laughing so hard , ottoke ottokeeee what should I do” She whined as she shake her whole body against my body . Oh my this is dangerous . Control yourself Jungkook yahh . She keep on whining like kid when she remembered all the thing that she said and shaking her head on my neck which tickles .

 

“Yahh..yah stop that it tickles” I said laughing . She keep on doing it when I asked her to stop so she wants to play? Okay ! I tickle her back on her waist “Alright alright please stoppp” I missed her cute laughed so much .

“Sunba…” I put my finger on her lips .”No not sunbae , it’s Kookie “ I said to her firmly then she smile widely .

She lift her body so she sit onn my stomach and I elevate my myself up “Kookie how can I face your member later it is too embarrassing . “Yahhh you don’t have to be embarrass , it is nothing actually and I will smack them for you if they tease you” She laughed again .

“Yahh yahh don’t smack your hyungs”She said pinching my nose cutely . “Let’s forgot all this , lets start over” I said to her smiling lovingly at her .

“Annyeonghaseyo Jungkook sunbaenim , I’m Lisa from Blackpink “ She grinned goofingly at me “Annyeonghaseyo I’m Jungkook from BTS and just call me Kookie for short . No honorifics “ I just played along with her .”De…Kookie” I really her calling me that .

“Lisa yaaa you know I meet you before we met in school” I said to her . I just doesnt want to hide anything to her again . “Wait what?When?” She said in a shock tone .

“You were dancing to one of our songs which is Dope on the street . The street dance at the town that is where we first meet” Jungkook explained .”Jinjja? Did we talk? Why cant I remember you?”

“Yes we did , you lie to me that you were from Japan” I laughed when I trying to remember the scene .”You thought I was a stalker at first “ I cant stop laughing whenever I remember that scene . “How dare you lied to me “ I pouted at her .

“Jinjja?neomu jinjja?? Waaaa how cant I remember you at all and hey you lied to me too . You said you were from Japan too .” She laughed and stick her tongue out .”Who asked you to follow me that day?

“I was stunned when you dance to our songs perfectly and from your body shape I can tell that it  was you the famous new rookie but I was still not sure so I followed you” I said to her “ert”She said covering her body .

“Yahh yah it is not what you think” I defence myself “Is it?”She lift one of her eyebrow up “Yah I’m still a normal guy and not an alien , that doesnt mean I’m a ert “ I sulk and looked away .

“Mianheee”She hugged and ofcourse I hugged her back who doesnt kekeke .

“So are we good now” I asked her just wanted to confirm if they are now in a good terms . “Deee Kookie…omo mianheee I…“ She said realising that she sit on my lap so she she got up immediately feeling embarrass .”Why? I enjoyed it though” I said smirking at her “ert!” She stand and pushed me down until I meet the ground . She kick me on the feet and stick her tongue out . She immediately run away from me .

 

“YAH WE MISSED ONE CLASS “ She shouted at me and rolled her eyes before starting running again .

“You better run fas to class or I catch you “ I said pretend to be angry and start running towards her . I can heard her giggle while running . Then suddenly she stop “Yaahh yahh Kookie ya let’s just walk” Lisa said suddenly “Well I don’t want to receive a death threat from your fangirl in this school” She said while looking around the school before start walking to class . I just chuckle at her weird act “Jinjja I’m serious I’m too young to die”

 

“Relax everyone is in class learning” I said trying to stop her from walking like a ninja trying to hide .”Let me live like a normal highschooler” She prayed to god suddenly.

Lisa you don’t even know how many fanboy are trying to get closed to you . I will take the challenge to make you fall for me even though there are a lot of fanboy that I need to complete with and I’m ready for it . Thank god that we solved our misunderstanding immediately before everyone trying to get Lisa’s attention .

The bell rings meaning we are late for our last class . Lisa instinctively hold my hand and the both of us start running to our class together . I just smiled looking at our hands . I will never let this hand goes to someone else .

 

 

 

*Sorry for lkeeping you guys waited for such along time , I was having a sleepover , I hope you likr this chapter*

THANK YOU FOR READING !!!