Unexpected

Do I like her ?

After 3 months .

“Omo we release our comeback the same month as blackpink” Jimin said with a shock face .

“Jinjja!!! “ Jungkook suddenly stand up looking at Blacpink teaser on Jimin phone .

“We are going to meet them?” Namjoon said grinning “ I cant wait pls time pls be faster “

“I need time to fly as fast as they could” Taehyung said praying to God .

 

Jungkook POV

Omg I’m going to meet that Blonde girl , is she my love in first sight? No it cant be ! I’m still young and I don’t know anything about love . I’m an idol I shouldnt be falling in love or maybe I cant differentiate between love and fanboy . Yeah thats right Kookie don’t worry you are just fanboying over her like IU . How old is she? What is her name?

“Kookie you look like you have a problem” Suga suddenly appear which scared me .

“Hyung…what is it like to fall for someone? I mean I think you know how it feel since you experience it a lot before. No hyung have you ever fall in love? “ then I look at Suga hyung just incase he is mad at me for liking someone .

“What! “ Suga exclaimed and turn his heads towards that coconut head quickly as if he can break his neck “ Forget what I said hyung . It is nothing anyway .” Jungkook waved it off .

“What the hell our GOLDEN MAKNAE who is afraid of girls..no wait does not even interested with girls suddenly fall in love??” Suga said “ Yah I’m getting older and I’m not gay! I just don’t know how to talk to girls oh man this hyung” Jungkook rolls his eyes .

“Yah you are still small and a kid” Suga start to argue with him .”Yah you always fall asleep duh that is  why u don’t even know when I grew up and now taller than you shorty hyung” He replied angrily

 

Their bicker carried on until Namjoon come in and said “ Cut it out boys , why are you guys  bickering like a kid suddenly and especially you yoongi”

“Dude I think our maknae fall in love?” Suga said with a shocking face plastered .

He tries to deny it but fail because his voice did not come out .

“Kookie yaa…you are confuse with the phase you are having in life is it? You are uncertain whether you love that person or you like them because they are attractive?” Namjoon look at him with brotherly smile” Dehh… hyung” I looked down on the floor .

“I know this situation is quiet new for you but trust me your heart will know who will you love or if you already found the one “ Namjoon give me his advice and pats my back .

“Why are you not mad hyung?” I ask I thought he will stop me from liking someone because I’m an idol and I shouldnt care about love yet .

“Jungkook you are an ordinary person who needs to know what love is? You are still a teenage boy and you need to live your life too . You only live once and why are going to waste it? We are here for you when you are having trouble .” What Namjoon hyung said to me hits me . Yeah why cant I love but I don’t know if I ever found one .

Suddenly the door burst open “Kookie !! Who is that lucky girl?” Everyone scream and laugh happily knowing their golden maknae fall in love .

“Is it Tzuyu? “ J-hope guess .

“No it is Yeri” Now it is Jimin’s turn .

“Eunbi Eunbi” Jin said

“I think it is one of the blackpink members” Taehyung said then Jungkook eyes wide open but trying his best to hide it .

“No one okay? I’m just confused I just felt something that I don’t know” Jungkook said maybe the blonde girl is not the one because she is from YG and I like everyone from YG . “Guys , I need some fresh air”

“Alright Kookie but don’t be home late okay and don’t overthink too much ”Namjoon Hyung said while instructed the others to continue their practice for new their new comeback which is Blood , Sweat and Tears .

 

Blackpink practice room

“Alright girls , let’s go home “ Jisoo said as she sit up and leans to the mirror that attached to the wall and look at her exhausted member on the floor with sweat except for Lisa . She can still dance all night .

“Lisa yaa can you passed me that water bottle I’m dying here” Rose pleaded because her legs are very weak to walk where the water bottle ya .

“Here you go girl”Lisa hand her the cold water bottle which brighten Rose face as if that is the last water that she could drink on this earth .

“Seriously how can this maknae is not tired . She walks and jump around as if she is not practicing at all",Jennie said as she try to get up from the ground and grab her bag ready to go home.

“Unnie can I walk around in town for a bit?”Lisa pleaded as she missed the town very much because they have a very tight schedule as a new born artist .

“Okay Lisa be sure to come home early , we still need to practice our upcoming comeback “ Jennie said with a firm voice “and becareful it is a dangerous world out there”

“If you’re late we will punish you understand Lalisa?’ Jisoo said and Lisa nods her hear “De…unnie” Then both Jisoo and Jennie waved her hand at Lisa while Rose hugged her and say “Come back soon my Bby Lisa”

 

Lisa POV

It has been a long time since I last walk here under this beautiful stars . The sky is like a work of art and it is so pretty but the last time she came she doesnt have to wear a mask , sunglasses and a hat. I keep on stopping at the food stall and eat . How I miss this street food .Then suddenly a music is played and she rushed to that place .

“OMO IT’S A STREET DANCE” she shouted excitedly and everyone was watching her and she felt embarrass . I was shock when Blackpink songs was played and I was like omg this is my jam babeeyhhh . She hurriedly join them to dance .

 

Jungkook POV

When I was walking through the street mesmerizing the beautiful view during the night , I heard Blackpink song were played so I quickly run to where it was and stunned at the girl dancing . Wait I think I know who she is from her body but It cant be her ? Isnt it? But look at how good she can dance as if she is one of the blackpink member .

“Heyyo Ladies and gentleman..” Wait this is our song omg wait she know this choreography wow ! She slayed our Dope dance . Look at how sharp her dance was and it is effortless , damn this girl got talent . The moment when her sunglasses fall I met her eyes and dup dap dup dap DAAANGG WHY DO HER EYES LOOKS SO FAMILIAR ? Who is that girl? Why does my heart beats non-stop .

The street dance stop so I follow her from behind as I was curious of who she was? If she is wearing a mask that could be that she is an idol too . When I was in my thoughts thinking she suddenly disappear . Where could she be? I look around for her , he was at a hidden place .

 

“PAAAKKK!!!!”

 

LISA POV

 

After the dance street ends , I quickly walk off as I have make t an eye contact with that guy . I notice that he keep his eyes on me the whole time . Did he know who I was . I walk faster because I know that guy was following me from behind . When he was in deep thought I quickly hide and “PAAAKKK” I hit him using my bag with my full strenght

 

“YAAHHH…WHO ARE YOU !!! WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME ? ARE YOU A STALKER !!”I shout out loud , he was still massaging his neck where I hit him .

 

“Anii…aniyo…I’m a good guy” He waved his hands off “ It is just you look familiar “ OMG Do he know who I am . I’m in serious danger .

“I’m from Japan and traveling alone “ I lied and talk in Japanese to him hoping that he doesnt understand what I’m saying and just walk off , If I talk in Thailand it is too obvious since my fans know my nationality and maybe he is one of my fanboy .

OMG my hair suddenly falls down from my cap because of my worn out hairband . Dangg I hope he didn’t notice the length and colour of my hair . Please god please .

 

JUNGKOOK POV .

Ouch my neck is still hurt .

“I’m from Japan and traveling alone” Luckily I can speak Japan too , I almost talk back in Japan to her but her hair suddenly falls down too . Okay this is really her , this is obviously her , I freak out I talk to her I FREAKING TALK TO HER . Stop it Jungkook act cool and pretend that you don’t know her .

 

“Oh I’m from Japan too” She is trying to lied to me which makes me smile at her cuteness so I lied to her back playing along with her game. I take off my mask “Don’t you know me?” I was hoping that she will said ‘Omo mianhe sunbae’

“No..I don’t know who you are . Are an artist in Japan?” She said making me shocked . WHAT !! She doesnt know who I am ? She just dance to our songs ? “Or do I look like your friend ? “ What she got to be kidding me? My group is one of the most well known KPOP IDOL . That hit me like a starstruck . I just cant belive her ? Or am I daydreaming ? I suddenly felt hurt and I don’t know why .

“Aniyooo..I just…just mistaken you with my…hmm… I mean I’m surprise that you dance too well and thought that you were…a hmm  ? “ What the hell did I just told her .

“Kwenchana…I don’t understand what were you saying but I forgive you for following me” I think she smile from the look of her eyes? Even her eyes make me fluttered and blush .

“So we are good then?” I said with my hand out reaching for an handshake . I will make you notice me soon , you just have to wait and see .

She take my hand and I can feel an electric current from our hands . “What was that?” She said”I don’t know either “ I just shrugged my shoulder and our hands met again for a handshake “See you soon” I said .

“If you know how to find me then sure” She said as she let go off my hand . I surely know who you are blonde girl . Then I waved a good bye and go .

 

Lisa POV

I felt bad for saying that I don’t know who he was and I can see from his face that he is hurt . Who is this guy . I really cant recognise who he was , is he an idol? But he is from Japan but Idol can be any nationality right ? But I really cant see his face that much because it was so dark . Well just let he be , he doesnt even know me so we wouldnt meet again anyway .

When I reached for his hand an electric current suddenly strike us? That was weird? So I pull out my hand again for a proper handshake and suddenly my heart pounds real hard . What is going on with me? He is a stranger Lalisa Manoban . When he waved his hand I suddenly smiled because he was soo cute and his eyes are beautiful . Okay Lalisa just forget what happen and go home .

 

“I’m home…”I said but no one answered me . The lights are out , I assumed all of them are tired , So I rushed to the bathroom and wash myself and wear my pink tshirt and a black pajama .

When I lay down on my bed I keep on thinking abou that guy and smile . I hope we can meet again if we fate to know each other . I turn off my lights and sleep . But I trying to find a comfortable postion So that I can sleep but I cant .

I walk to Jennie’s room but I think she lock her room by accident so I went to Chaeyoung’s room and sleep beside her . “Lisa yaa you’re home..what are you doing here” She exclaimed as she wipe her eyes “ Sorry I wake you up Chae… I cant sleep “ I felt bad for her “Shhh kwenchana , let’s sleep Lisa , we have to wake up early tomorrow” She said with her eyes close “De…Goodnight Chae as I hugged her .

 

Jungkook POV

I finish washing myself up and jump on my bed .I was still pissed that she doesnt know who I am so I need to wake up early and work harder for this new comeback so that she acknowledged who I am . I cant believe I was talking to a girl today usually I will keep my head low and talk quietly but Today was different because of her  , I’m glad that I meet her today . Her voice was the melody to my ears and Her hands are so soft and fragile , How I wish I can hold that hand again and never let go . I smile at my hand and kisses it I will never let anyone touch this hand ever again . Suddenly our cute yet short conversation emerged in my mind . Yah you think you can lie to me . Then I search about blackpink in the internet because I still doesnt know her name .

 

“Yah…why do keep on smiling and you kissed your hand? Did something happen today?” Tae tae hyung smirk at me .” Hyung I thought you were deadly asleep “ I said in shock . “Ani I cant sleep without you beside me it makes me uncomfortable” he said with his box smile . I wish I can make someone comfortable to sleep with me like he did . “What are you searching for on the internet taehyung said .

“Blackpink” I replied shortly “I want to see too” Tae tae said with a pout on his face . We look at their profile together . “Wow that Blonde girl name is Lisa , Lalisa Manoban and she is from Thailand so that is why her beauty is exotic”Taehyung said with an impressed tone .”And she is the only foreigner in her company . This is the first time YG taking people other than korean” Tae said looking at me .

“Hyung we need to sleep , we have to work harder for our new comeback to impress them” I said “Because I already found the one for me” I said as if I was whispering . Taehyung smiled and said “I knew it , congratulations for your first love Kookie” .

I really cant wait when the time comes .