Who are you ?

Do I like her ?

It has been awhile since Lisa and Jungkook last meet . Both of them are busy practicing for the upcoming music awards which is Melon Music Award . All of Bangtan is excited to finally watch Blackpink performance live for the first time .

“I can’t wait to see Blackpink perform this Saturday” J-hope said to all of BTS who is laying down trying to catch their breathe .

“This is their first time on the big stage with a lot of audience” Jin said worriedly as he reminiscing their first performance when they were a rookie .

“I think they will slay the stage anyway , they are Blackpink” Suga said as he stand up to get some water “Because they are YG” he looked back for a moment and went out to have some drink .

“But there is someone missing to meet one of the Blackpink member” Taehyung said teasing as he accidently saw JungKook looking at Lisa’s picture on his phone .

“ANI!!!”Jungkook immediately said and on his way to hide his phone on his pocket but Jimin snatched his phone and run .”Oooo…why are you taking her picture without permission “ Jimin said as he saw Lisa’s picture wearing a school uniform while focus studying .

“YAH!!!GIVE ME BACK THAT PHONE YOU SMOL ” Jungkook said angrily and chase Jimin all over the room . Their bickering carried until Namjoon noticed “Cut it out boys ! What are you guys fighting about now”

“HYUNG!!!HE INVADED MY PRIVACY!” Jungkook scream and pointed his phone on Jimin’s hand like a kid .”Aren’t you guys tired after our non-stop practice”Namjoon rolled his eyes at the both of them who is too energetic .”Jimin give him back his phone , my head is spinning because of the both of you keep on running in this room” Namjoon said firmly as a leader and a hyung .

 

“He saved a girl picture”Jimin mumbled to himself but it didn’t reached Namjoon’s ear . Jungkook stick his tongue out to annoy Jimin . “Brooo…why don’t you follow her instagram?” Taehyung said putting his arm on Jungkook shoulder .

“Does she have one?She is an idol” Jungkook replied “Every idol have a private account to keep on updating for their family and friends especially Lisa is from Thailand “ Taehyung said smiling at Jungkook .

“Kookie asked her whether she have an account so that I can follow her” Jimin said giggling “I wouldn’t give her instagram to you if I have it anyway” Jungkook snored and turn his head from Jimin and walk away .

Jungkook POV .

Melon Music awards is today . I can’t wait to finally meet Lisa again after for so long . I really miss her . Should I text her? Should I call her instead?I still got her number . Should I said something to reduce her nervous? Or boost up her spirit? Aish Jungkook just text her .

Jungkook :

Goodluck for today Lisa yaa

Lisa:

May I know who is this?

JungKook:

Oh miaaannheee it is me Kookie :)

Lisa:

Oh…Kookiee ya mianhee I didn’t save your number the other day

JungKook:

Kwenchanaaa…anyway don’t be nervous for your first award . Hwaiting ^^

Lisa:

Ani I’m not nervous I’m actually excited kekeke kamsaa.Goodluck to you too and win a lot of awards

JungKook:

You’re from YG how can I forgot , you will not get nervous easily…pray for me and I know you will win rookie of the year .

Lisa:

Aish you’re exaggerating , I’m just kidding . I felt like dying for today Live performance T.T . Kookie ah I’m on my way there . See you soon ^^BTS HWAITING .

Jungkook :

Wahhh so early? We just sit on our van kekeke can’t wait to meet you Lalisa . Blackpink Hwaiting !!!

 

I smile goofingly at Lisa’s text and put my phone in my pocket .”Why are you smiling? Did you see Blackpink red carpet picture on instagram?” Jimin said while opening his phone . “Is Blackpink there already?” Jimin asked me “Deee… “ I repiled shortly “How do you know” Jimin said suspiciously .

“Guys let’s watch Blackpink red carpet live “ Thank god Taehyung you save me from Jimin . Everyone was looking at Taehyung’s phone .

“BLACKPINK!!!BLACKPINK!!” J-hope shout excitedly .

“Wahh look at their clothes” Jin said

“Look at the way their walk so confidently”

“Are sure they just enter this industry . Looks like they own the red carpet “

“Omo…Look at Lisa she is such a Beauty “ Taehyung said focusing on Lisa .

I was just quiet the whole time . I still can’t get used to Lisa’s beauty yet .She was truly stunning .”Earth to Kookie , earth to Kookiee….are you still here?” Taehyung said waving his hand infront of my face .

“Yes yes what?” I said as I finally come back to my sense . “I know Lisa is too gorgeous until you drool over her but act cool bro “ Jimin said teasingly .

“Yesss Kookie you need to make her stunned at her handsomeness “ Namjoon said patting my shulder “and show your killer charisma” Jin continued .

“Maybe she will fall for you if you show THAT JUNGKOOK to her who always make all of the girls cries for you” Suga finally speak after being quiet for the whole journey .

Lisa wait until you meet BANGTAN SONYEONDAN JEON JUNGKOOK . I will give it all to show how good I am .

 

Narrator

“Okay guys it is our turn to perform”Namjoon commanded BTS . Bts stand up and prepared themself for their performance . ‘Alright Lisa I will show you what I got’ Jungkook thought to himself .

They moment when our song pierces the room , the crowd went wild and scream vigorously to us .The whole stadium started to chant their names . Jungkook did his very best and give them his killer gaze which make the audience cream in excitement . ‘Lisa ya you’re going to be my fangirl soon’

Bangtan leave the stageand they immediately traverse towards their seating area because Blackpink will be performing next so BTS have their eyes on the stage waiting for their performance .

When Blackpink start to perform everyone eyes were amazed at how confidently their were and how cool their performance were . Every idol mesmerizing by Blackpink splendid performance which shocked them because they are still new in this industry .

“WOAHH!!! ARE THEY REALLY A ROOKIE? HOW CAN THEY PERFORM AS IF THEY ARE NOT” Taehyung said loudly as he can’t take his eyes of the stage .

“They really slayed the stage” Suga said calmly and focusing on listening to their music .

“As expected from a YG artist” Namjoon said as he sings Blackpink songs .

Everyone was enjoying Blackpink performance .Jungkook was very hype when Lisa start to rap , he memorise all of her lyrics but when suddenly Lisa smile on the camera Jungkook shook . His heart stop for a moment . “Omo Jungkook is having a heart attack” Jimin said laughing at Jungkook wide eyes .

Lisa ya you give me or other guys a difficult time because of your smiles . And look at how confident she is as she raps and walked at the same time . Aigooo Lisa why are you doing this to my heart . What a dangerous woman .

Blackpink

“Woah…BANGTAN PERFORMANCE WAS LIT!!” Jisoo gives a thumbs up .

“I know right unnie , my eyes were stuck on stage the whole time” Rose said excitedly as she can’t get over BTS cool performance .

“Well they are well-known kpop idol aren’t they?Jennie said as she agreed to both of them .

“I stan the right group from the start , omg I’m falling for all of them already” Lisa said spinning around like a princess “ Or are you faliing for Jungkook sunbae “ Rose and give her an annoying smirk .

“Alright alright girls our performance is next” Jennie ends the conversation before an arguement between the younger happen .

“Let’s show what Blackpink got and slayed the stage like a bij” Lisa shout trying to lift their confidence .

“Or trying to show Jungkook sunbae your charms” Rose tease Lisa again .

“Don’t be nervous girls , Hwaiting!” Jisoo said and All of them put theirs hands together and shout their group names .

Blackpink hit the stage and everyone . Shouts , scream and noises can be heard . So this is a life as an idol .

After the performance , Blackpink went to their assign seat . They walked like angels , everyone was captivated too many people withou them noticing .

When Lisa almost land her on the seat someone called her name “LISAAA YAA” the guy waved at her . Lisa observed his face and thought that he looked familiar .

“BAMBAM!!!”She shouted and waved in delight to see her childhood friend after years .

“Lisa yaa you changed a lot” Bambam eyes wide open “You become more beautiful and feminine “ Bambam said and put his hand on his mouth pretend to be shock.

Lisa laughed at his silliness “Yah are you saying that I’m not feminine before?” Lisa smack him on the head and pouted cutely . Bambam couldn’t help but become extremely gifted .

“Aigooo our Lisa has grown to be such a beautiful lady” Bambam praised her as he can’t get enough of Lisa’s beauty .”You grow taller Bambam , I am so proud” Lisa put her hands on her chest .

“Why does that sound so sarcastic” Bambam said and glared at Lisa . Lisa laughed happily at Bambam’s action .

“See you soon Bambam , I have to go now”Bambam gasps as she gracefully walks away .

 

Bangtan .

“Looks like our their seat is next to ours “ Namjoon said and correct his flaw .

“Guys guys act cool” Taehyung said nervously as they are getting closer and put his cool face on .

“Greet them like a professional and show them our charisma” Jin said while organizing his hair . Everyone was trying their best to look good .

Jungkook straightened his posture and ready to congratulate Lisa with his cool side . He keep on looking at Lisa . He was jealous for no reason because everyone was looking at her . She was too pretty that almost all of the guys have their jaw drop .

 

Jungkook POV

Lisa walk down the aisle gracegully and closer to her seat next to ours but she suddenly stop when a familiar voice called her . Bambam? Why is Bambam waving at her? What are their connections? They are goofing around and laughed together ? She looks so closed to him ? Who are you to Lisa Bambam?

Namjoon noticed at Jungkook’s sudden changed and immediately looked at the direction to where Jungkook looked at “Chill man , maybe they are just friends”

“You probably right”I try to calm myself but when they suddenly hugged , Jungkook clenched his hand into a fist and he almost stand up and walk to them but stopped by Taehyung “Bro that is just a friednly hug and not more than that “ Taehyumg said trying to comfort Jungkook .

 

When Lisa walks to the seat next to ours . She didn’t even looked at me and just greet us professionally . I slumped back into my seat . Jungkook expression were faded dead and cold.

“Dude why are acting like this?” Suga said “Nothing , I’m fine” Jungkook expression was too obvious that he is not in a good mood .

“Look Jungkook-ah she is trying to be professional as an artist because she doesn’t to start any scandal , she is still new okay you don’t want her career to end just like that”Suga trying to explained to me .

“What about Bambam?” I asked himwhile looking at him at the corner of his eyes . Suga was speechless , he doesnt know how to answered him back .

“Kookie-ah try to control your face and enjoy the other performance okay” Jin said rubing his hands on Jungkook’s shoulder .

 

Backstage .

All idols are talking to each other . Blackpink was talking to all the GOT7 members happily . Jungkook keep on glancing at them from time to time because he was jealous . They touched each other comfortably which makes him lost his mind . Now Lisa is talking to exo and baekhyun keep on flirting with her and why is she laughed at Baekhyun sunbae’s joked . Jungkook ruffles his hair vigorously .

 

“KOOKIEEE YAAA” Lisa shouted at Jungkook which make Jungkook to turn his body immediately . To his surprise she hug him while grinning widely to him “CONGRATULATIONS CHINGU YAAA , I’M GOING TO CRY” Lisa let go of the hug and pretend to cry .

“Kwenchana Kookie ya?” She said worriedly as she looked at Jungkook’s messy hair , Lisa immediately the ache in his heart . How can I get mad to her for so long . He thought . “I’m okay Lisa ya , this is my new favourite hairstyle” Jungkook trying to make a joked . Lisa laughed happily and ruffles his hair to make it messier than before . Jungkook ruffles her hair back “Yahh…don’t mess with my hair”She pout angrily but it look cute in Jungkook’s eyes so he pinched her cheeks .

 

“Yaaahhhh….”Lisa hit him on the chest “OUCH” Lisa touched his chest and massage circularly at the pain . Jungkook turns into a red tomato . Lisa’s touched make his head being a ert . Jungkook quickly hold Lisa’s hand immediately as he can’t stand it “I’m okay Lisa , it doesnt hurt I’m a strong man” he said proudly .

 

“Whatever…”Lisa rolled her eyes”BTW congratulations on winning a lot of awards” She smiled sweetly “Congratulations on winning rookie of the year , your performance was fantastic too” Jungkook said and patted her head gently while smiling with his bunny teeth .

 

“OMG YOUR PERFORMANCE WAS AMAZEEBAAALLSSS AAAAA “ Lisa said as she was fangirling hard and hold Jungkook’s hands and jumping around crazily and excited while screaming “Jinjja ! I’m BTS NUM 1 DIE HARD FAN” Lisa said still excited .

 

“Who is your favourite member” Jungkook said as he was curious want really wanted to know who she likes the most “OFCOURSE MY CHINGUUU JEON JUNGKOOK SUNBAE!!!” She hug Jungkook again and he can fell butterflies in his stomach . He hug her back comfortably and her hair as if he forgot all of his hatred and jealousy just now . He smiled widely .

 

Lisa let break the hug and dance to Blood , sweat and tears as she was still mesmerize by BTS . Jungkook keep on laughing histerically and trying to stop Lisa .”Aigooo Lisa yaaa….you can get it right eventhough you just watched our performance “ J=hope said .

“Guys you did great , omg I’m your fan now!!!” Lisa said smiling happily .

“Lisa is one of our army now” Jimin said which make Lisa frown “Army?”

“It is our fandom name” Jin explained to the confused Lisa .

“I’m an army100% confirm sure”

“Welcome to the army” Namjoon hyung said as she high five everyone except for Taehyung because taehyung give Lissa’s a hug instead . Jungkook eyeing him and Taehyung just grinned with his box shape mouth . Jungkook just give him a what are you doing look as his face shows everything that he is jealous .

“I better get going guys . BTS DABEAKK!!”Lisa waved but stop by Taehyung .

“Lisa ya let’s take a photo “ Taehyung said as he take out his phone . “Sure !” Lisa exclaimed happily . Jungkook rushed to stand beside Lisa and his chest touched her head .

“Now let’s take picture of this two lovebirds” Taehyung smirked “You are going to thank me for this” Taehyung whispered .

“Hana dul se done”

Thank ypu guys and tae oppa please send me the pics okay?”Lisa said which make Jungkook turn his head at taehyung because Lisa just called him oppa . Even though he hate it when people called him oppa but he is jealous that she called him oppa .

 

“Lisa ya I don’t have your number” Taehyung said to Lisa .

“Jungkook has my number , your can asked him” Lisa waved at Bangtan .

“Sooo..Kookie can I have…” Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook “Not a chance , you just send it to me and I send it to her” Jungkook immediately walks to the van .

 

 

 

Is this chapter okay??? I know they talk too much among themself which is a bit boring . Mianheeee