Comeback

Do I like her ?

Bangtan waiting room 

“Blackpink performance will always amaze me” Suga said while looking at the television provided by the Show Champion in their waiting room .

“Their comeback is lit” J-hope give a thumbs up with his mouth open still stunned at their performance just now “DAEBAAAAKKKKKK “ He shouted which make all of their member jump in surprise .

“Kookie stop looking at television with that wide eyes or else your eyes with be popping out” Namjoon said as the maknae sit silently “ Yahhh eventhough you keep on looking at the screen Lisa wouldnt come out from the television “ Jimin said earning a smack on the head by Jungkook .

 

“He is just fascinated to see Lisa after months” Jin said after getting his makeup done and smile at the maknae first love “because the once short blonde hair beauty was now long still emitting the same amount of beauty “ Taehyung peeking at Jungkook . The words make Jungkook suddenly come to his senses and stand looking at him viciously .

“What are you guys talking about” Jungkook said with a fake smile trying to hide his yearning to see Lisa again , “Kookie yaa your face tells us everything you cant hide anything from us” Jimin said smiling and pats his shoulder . Jungkook just sigh in defeat .

“Yah Kookie ya be ready for our performance “ Namjoon said standing up doing some vocal and dance warm up . “Lisa is watching kekekeke” Taehyung quickly run from Jungkook preventing him from being hit by Jungkook .

“She will know about us today Kookie yaa be prepared for the bad outcome “ Suga said which make Jungkook didn’t quite understand but he just shrugged it off .

“I need to go to the toilet”He said as he suddenly felt nervous . Nervous was never in his dictionary when he perform but today is different the reason why is Lisa will know who we are or more accurately who I am .

 

Jungkook POV

On his way to the toilet he saw someone wandering around with a dark aura “LISA!Are you lost?” I shouted her name .

“Aniii I’m not lost , I just don’t know where my unnies at because I was talking to the staff then suddenly they gone missing “ Lisa said with a sad face as if was about to cry “ I went to our waiting room but it was empty , even my manager is not there and where did our hair stylist go? Are they leaving me here alone already ?” I suddenly felt MY heart broke looking at Lisa’s gloomy face . I really missed her bubbly personality especially her smile after months of not meeting her

“Cheer up Lisa ,why dont you call them?” I said hugging her shoulders using my right arm which took me by surprise on how to I have the bold to hold her like that but I was trying my best to calm her down .

“I don’t have my phone with me” She said looking down at her feet . I hurriedly grab my phone from my pocket and hand it to her . “You can use my phone “ She take it “Is it okay? “ I take her hand and put the phone on her hand .”Dee just use it” She hug my arm , I suddenly become a statue . Lisa you are making me weak with your sudden gesture .”Thank you Kookieee” her smile make my heart stop for a few second .

She go to the corner and called . After a few minutes , she give me back my phone and bow as she was too thankful “ Thank you Kookie you are my life savior” I just nods and she leave instantly . I can always be your guardian angel everytime you need me Lisa .

 

Lisa Pov

Thank god Kookie was here if not I will already went home using a taxi . Aish this unnies hanging out in Red velvet waiting room without me and make me walking around trying to fine them . Wait I just remember why is Kookie here? That is weird ?

 

When I arrived at RV’s waiting room , I immediately hug them and hit each of them on their arm . I was pissed because they left me just like that .

“Lisa ya your favourite group is having a comeback today and let’s meet them before they start performing “ Jisoo said which make me jump in happiness” Jinjja?JINJJA?What are we waiting for? Let’s go” I dragged all the three of them out and they lead me to them.

“Mianhe Lisa”All of them said which makes me confuse “Why?What’s wrong?’ I said as I was curious with the sudden apology .”Nothing , let’s go”

On our way there , I was busy playing with my phone when suddenly I heard member greet some group maybe that’s them I thought .“Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim goodluck on your new comeback “ We said it together but I don’t want to look at them so I just look down at my feet because I was too shy meeting the group that produce amazing song that always make me hooked face to face .

“Your comeback is burn baby burn too” wait what? This voice sounds familiar .

No one POV

“Lisa ya why are you looking at the ground? Is the ground looks more interesting than us? Taehyung said giving his signature box smile .

The moment she look at them “Ehh Bangtan…what are you doing here ?” She looked at each one of them and stop at Jungkook with a questioning face hoping for him to answer .

“Well we are having a comeback” Suga said expressionless “We are actually Bangtanboys Sonyeondan and we are called BTS for short “ Namjoon explained and looking at the shock Lisa .

“We are THAT group that your member always mention “ Jin said which make Lisa a step back as she cant believe what she had just heard just now .

“Congratulations for your comeback Lisa” Jungkook said and take a step forward to Lisa ‘Am I been played?Did Kookie lied to me?I embarrass myself infront of them the other day’ she thought to herself . “Ann..annyeonghaseyo sun…sunbaenim sorry for my bad behaviour for not knowing you guys” She said and avoiding Jungkook from getting closer to her . Her eyes getting teary which is visible for her members and bangtan to see .

She keep on distancing herself from them backwards “Mianheee , congratulations” She bow 90 degree and start running while wiping her tears flowing on her cheeks .

“LISA!!!”Jungkook yelled and the member hold Jungkook tightly “Yah we are going to perform after this” J-hope said using his strength to stop Jungkook from going after Lisa .”Let go of me hyung” He said viciously and he freed himself . Jungkook is too strong for them .

“Mianhe sunbaenim”Blackpink said as they don’t know what to say to them .

“Kwenchana , it is not your fault . I know this would happen “ Suga said to convince Blackpink that they should not be sorry .

 

Jungkook run as fast as he could to catch Lisa . ‘Aish Jinjja this girl is too fast’ . Jungkook thought to himself . Finally Jungkook grab Lisa’s hand and she turn her head and give him a force smile while tears falling “Oh annyeonhaseyo Jungkook sunbaenim , it is a pleasure to meet you in person” Lisa pretend as she bow 90 degree showing her most respect .Jungkook wasn’t ready for this , his eyes were in disbelief like thw whole wide world had suddenly turned down .

“Lisa ya don’t do this to me “ Jungkook gripped her hand tighter .”What are you talking about sunbaenim?” she trying her best to freed her hand from Jungkook tight grip .

“STOP IT LISA ! STOP USING HONORIFICS TO ME !” Jungkook yelled at her which make her flinched a little . “Congratulations on your new comeback “ She said pretending that she did not heard what he said with her blur and innocent look with a weak smile plastered on her face .

“Why are you acting like this? Lisa ya I’m still Kookie .” Jungkook looking directly at Lisa’s eyes with tears almost drop . Lisa look at how hurtful his eyes was but she act like she doesnt care and just look at the ground .

“Jungkook sunbae can you let go of my hand now , we don’t want to start a scandal if we just meet right?” Lisa said while trying her best smiling cheerfully which make Jungkook awfully hurt as if being stab by a knife when he heard ‘we just met’

“What did I do that make you like this Lisa” Jungkook said fighting his tears from falling infront of her . “Sunbae you’re performance is next , you should be going now” Lisa ignored Jungkook question and give him a soft smile . Jungkook suddenly become weak and his gripped is slowly become loose . Lisa quickly pulled her hand off him .

“Thank you for lying and tricking me” She whispered when she turn her head .”It is fun to embarrass me infront of your group” she continued and run away from him . He was loss for words .

Jungkook hands are in the form of a fist . Jungkook stared at his bleeding hand after hitting the wall in flustrations . Taehyung come and hurriedly stopping him “Yah Kookieee , what are you doing stop it”

“Let’s go Kookie we are performing right now?”Namjoon said carefully as he can see a darker pair of eyes and his aura change .

“De…hyung”He said heartless as if his soul was taken away . Jin wipe his blood before walking on the stage but the blood keep on bleeding . “Bro..please stay focus and calm yourself” Suga said patting his shoulder because he was worried .

“Bangtan go up the stage now!” one of the pdnim said . Jungkook sigh and pepared himself for their stage performance .

When Bangtan performing , the crowd at the music show are shocked to see Jungkook’s bloody hand .

 

BLACKPINK waiting room .

“Lisa ya we’re…”Rose was cut of by Lisa “I’m not in the mood to talk” Lisa sit in the corner and didn’t even want to look at her members because she is still mad at them too .

“Lisa yaa it is not his fault” Jisoo said as she is concern seeing Lisa acting like this .”Don’t you understand the I said I’m not in a mood unnie?” Lisa said angrily “Mianhe unnie “ whw whisper as she realise that she was being rude .

“Let her clear out her mind first girls .”Jennie said as she pulled both Jisoo and Rose away from her .

“Bangtan is performing don’t you want to watch them?”Rose said glancing at Lisa but she was ignoring her . “No…” she suddenly answered softly .

“Yahhh Jungkook’s hands is bleeding “ Jisoo whispered to Jennie while pointing Jungkook’s bloody hands . “Huhhh what happen to them just now” Jennie sighed heavily shaking her head .

 

Everyone is standing on stage waiting for the MC to announced the winner of this week music show. Bangtan is on the right side of the MC and Blackpink is on the left .

Jungkook keep on glancing on the left but Lisa was looking at her left too . She doesnt to look at any of Bangtan member which wil make her pissed . Jungkook ruffled his head in frustration .

“Bangtanboys Sonyeondan - Blood , sweat and tears wins!!” The MC announced and all of the idol on stage clapped for them including Lisa but she didn’t glance even for a second , she just look at her front and smiling to the crowd .

Blackpink have to pass through them to go to the backstage . Everyone was congratulating them . Lisa just bowed to them and doesnt want to meet eyes with any of the Bangtan members . When it was Jungkook’s turn , he grab Lisa’s hand “Look at me! Look at me now” he sings Lisa’s part with an hoping eyes . Lisa forcing to break the grip herself. “Congratulations sunbaenim “ Lisa fake a smile and slowly said “Let’s be professional” before leaving him dumbfounded on stage .

Jungkook was about to run after her but was stop by J-hope “We are having an encore “ he said dragging Jungkook at the center of the stage .

“Control yourself and smile infront of our fans” Suga eyeing him to start acting his usual self . But the members hurt to see him forcing himself to be happy .

After the encore he run towards Blackpink waiting room but only dust was visible . He was disappointed and went back to his waiting room . All looked at his weird act .”What’s wrong with him hyung “Jimin said whispered to namjoon as the aura that Jungkook brought in scared him .

 

“Lisa”Namjoon whispered back and Jimin just give him an Ohh expression . Everyone went silence because of Jungkook dark expression .

 

Lisa POV

“Lisa…you cant keep on doing this silence treatment to us” Jennie said but I didn’t bother her question and straightly went to MY room and lock it . Tears slightly rolling down my cheeks . ‘Stop thinking about him Lisa ! ‘ I said to myself

Suddenly my phone rings and an unknown number was shown . I hesitated as first but i scared that it was an emergency so she pick it up .”Yeoboseyo?May I know who is this “ I said out of curiousity .

“Lisa ya this is Kookie “ I hurriendly hang up the phone . How did he get her number? Aaaa I used Jungkook’s phone to call MY manager because I didn’t remember manager oppa phone number I only memorised mine and my members phone number but all of my members phone are at their manager so I decided to call my own number . Aishhh paboya Lisa yaa now he have your num .

 

He keeps on calling me and send me texts . I didn’t read them and just turned off my phone and decided to sleep releasing her stress .

 

Jungkook POV .

The moment when she heard my name she quickly hang up . How I missed her voice so much . I called her again and again non stop and even send a lot of texts but she turned off her phone slightly after .

Aish Lisa ya don’t tortures my heart please. Please hear me out . This is not fair . I should not be the only who has to take to blame , you should know that you were wrong too .

 

It has been weeks since I last see her and talk to her because both of us have busy schedule and didn’t go to school . She didn’t even answered any of my calls or read my texts .

“Kookie do you want to watch Blackpink weekly idol and runningman” Jimin shouted at me .”Sure “ I said soullessly with a gloomy face but atleast I can see her face .

Everyone was so hype watching at blackpink cracks and they keep on falling for them .We were laughing laughing at their cuteness and funny act but my main focus was at Lisa she was so happy and I really miss her dorkiness and her smile so much .

“Kookiee ya you need to get her back her back” J-hope said looking at Jungkook weak smile when he watch Blackpink .”Yeah Lisa is so attractive and funny I think a lot of idols will try to get closed to her even me “Taehyung said which I give him a death glare “Don’t you dare !” I yelled “Atleast I can be her friend”Taehyung pout

“Kookie you finally found the one for you , we are always here to support you “ Namjoon said patting his head like a puppy “BTW don’t worry I like Jennie “ he laughed when he went ourside and goes to his room .

 

Yeah what Namjoon hyung said was right I need to get her back before someone take her from me . Wait till we go to school and I will try to make you fall for me .

“But Kookie ya you cant force her to like you , you need to make her naturally like you” Suga said looking directly in Jungkook’s eyes .”And you will have a lot of competition because she have a lot of fanboys “ Jin trying to help Jungkook to step on his game .

 

Don’t worry I will her mine slowly and eventually get her closed to him back soon . I will try my best to win her heart fairly .