Members meet

Do I like her ?

“Yah Kookie I can see you smile from a far you know?” Taehyung said the moment when he enter his van with .

“Ani…nothing special just having a great day meeting new people” He smile trying to convince his hyung that it is nothing .

“GUYS!!! ISN’T THAT LISA FROM BLACKPINK! “ Jimin shout pointing at Lisa which make all the member twisted their head so fast .

“I want to go and say hi to her”Taehyung said opening the door “Lisaaaaa” He shouted but Jungkook was faster than him , he quickly pulled him in and hide him .

“Oh Kookieee annyeonggg” She said waving with her hands high up and jumping around like a kid as if she is doing the jump and jack workout .”Mianhee I didn’t see you there” She waved again .

“Kwenchana Lisa yaa , have a good rest before starting your schedule roubtine” I smile at her giving her his famous bunny smile . She gave me her bunny smile too grinning goofily which make me shook suddenly . Aigoo Lisa ya you are too dangerous for this world .

Then her van come and I saw her members going out immediately hugged her and pat her head proudly as if they are saying how was your day . She again waved at me said “Annyeong I’m get going now Kookie”

I stepped on my van ready to enetr but my members pulled me in and flashing their lights from their phone towards me as if I’m guilty .”Yah what’s that all about” J-hope said and everyone give me a death glare .

“What? We are friends that’s it” They were not convince with my answer .”Just friend ? How can she be so close to you? She called you Kookie “ Namjoon saidd .

“Kookie know how to get her girl real quick .” Jin said amusing with the maknae making his moves already .

“Yah she doesnt even know I am , I mean she doesnt know who we are . That’s why I pulled you in Tae tae hyung because I don’t want her to know us yet?” Jungkook explain which my them shock and shouted “She doesnt know us? How can that be ?” She didn’t even remember that we met the other night . Seriously this girl jinjja . What’s wrong with her head .

“Is she living a rock or something?”

“ Why don’t you want her to know us?”

“Maybe because she was a trainee and doesnt have time to know all kpop idols” Yoongi who was sleeping the whole time spoke up with his eyes close .

“I want her to know us by herself so I’work harder for this comeback .” Jungkook said with his spirits up .

“Like I care I always do my best anyway” Yoongi replied calmly still with his eyes close” Because I’m the best among all of you “ Which earning him a smack on the head from all of them . He just give them a death glare .

“She was so cute jumping like a kid just now” Taehyung said smiling to himself “IKR “J-hope said imagining Lisa’s action just now .

“YAAAHHH!!!” Jungkook scream and hit them on the thighs” What? She is not your girlfriend okay? Taehyung said as Jungkook give him a death glare .”Well as a friend I’m protecting her” .

“More like you are protecting your territory” Jin said rolling his eyes .

“Yah did you saw her other members? Wow their visual is not a joke especially Rose” Jimin daydreaming about Rose , he really likes her .

“Jennie was sweet I mean her smile” Nmajoon said trying to fix his throats .

“Jisoo smile was so asdfghjkl” Jin said remembering her.

“All of them look different on stage and offstage “ J-hope said .

 

Blackpink van

“Is he your friend?” Jennie said as she saw Lisa waving at the guy .

“Deee…he is very nice and friendly “ Lisa said smilins as she recall what happen today which makes her giggle .

“Woaahhh someone is in love” Jisoo playfully punching Lisa’s arm .”Do you know who he is?”

“Yeah he’s my friend” she said innocently which makes all the members face priceless “Wae?”

“Nahh…nothing , he is just too handsome , I’m so jealous “ Rose said trying to hide something from her .

“Jinjja she really doesnt know him , is she crazy or what? She is being friend with the most popular no I mean well known guy in worldwide aishhh I thought he will introduce himself to herand talking about his group and hers “ Rose whisper to Jisoo “Just let her be , I don’t us to tell her , let her find it out herself and if she did I think she will felt very sorry to him”Jisoo replied .

 

“What is his name?”Jennie said testing Lisa .

“Jeon Jungkook “Lisa said confidently with a smile .

“Does that name sound familiar to yes?”She asked again “Yes” Lisa said innocently “Why would the name does not sound familiar , he have the same name as Jongkook from runningman” Jennie hit herself on her head with her hand .

“Do you BTS?”Rose said with a hoping face .”Behind the scene?” she answered shortly “AISH JINJJA THIS GIRL ARE YOU AN ALIEN , IT IS BANGTAN. And the so....” Jisoo cut her off quick “Okay Rose cut it out… it takes time for her to remember all idols”JIsoo whisper to Rose .

 

“Yes Rose chill okay , let’s go and have lunch at our favourite cafe .” Jennie said to stop them from torturing their maknae .

“Food…” Lisa said happily and Rose flinched her head because she is still annoyed .

 

At the private cafe .

“ANNYEONG LISA WOW IT IS A SURPRISE TO MEET YOU HERE “ Jungkook said which a shock tone and his eyes wide open .

“Omo Kookie…what are you doing here?It is a private place “ She said surprise to see him at where celebrity used to hangout “We are the famous writer named Bangtan” He lied to her and the member cant hold their laugh because of Jungkook’s statement just now .

“Hana dul se ..Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan imnidaaa” They said in sync .”Ohh now I get iy my member was pissed with me just now for not knowing who Bangtan was so you guys are famous..Mianhee Kookie” Lisa said with her innocent face which make all the bangtan smile at her cuteness and receiving glares from her unnies .

 

“Ohh forgot to introduce ourself “ Jennie said as she just realise how rude they are infront of theis sunbae .

“Annyeonghaseyo Blackpink imnida” They bow politely to them .“Let’s eat together” Namjoon said and the members giving space to them “Aniii kwenchana sunbae..we..” Jisoo was cyt by Jin “Don’t be shy we don’t you know .

All of blackpink sit opposite of them and the other two bangtan members sit at the edge of the table .

Jungkook sit at the edge of table in between Lisa and Taehyung .

“So who is going to order” Suga said breaking the awkwardness between the two members .

“We will go to the counter and order sunbae hmm…what do you want to eat ?” Jennie said as all of the Blackpink member standing .

“Anii..anii kwenchana” J-hope said “Let these two maknae order it” Motioning the maknae to stand .

“We only need one person to order let’s play rock paper scissors “Jungkook said to Lisa “I don’t have any luck to play a game Kookie this is not fair “ Lisa pout but that doesnt affect Jungkook at all .” Then you order”

“Aish jinjja what a gentleman” Lisa said sarcastically and rolled her eyes walking to the counter .”I AM ! YOU JUST DON’T REALISE IT” Jungkook shout at Lisa who is already far and chuckle .

“Mianhe for our rude maknae Jungkook sunbae”Rose apologies “Mianhee to all of you sunbaenim she doesnt know who you are” Jennie continue .

“Ani kwenchanaaa..it is not her fault “ Namjoon said smiling ata Jinnie which make her blush .

“Eventhough this is rarely happen to these 7 most handsome members , we really like her innocent self who doesnt know anything” Jimin chuckle at Lisa cute personality .

“Dee Jimin handsome sunbaee but she really like your songs?” Rose said playfully and laugh which make Jimin heart skip a beat .

“She even memorise all the lyrics and dance by just listening and looking at your dance moves “Jisoo said which impress all the bangtan members”Jinjjaaa??? “Jungkook said surprise at wait he heard .

“Yup she is a big fan” Jennnie said nodding her head .

“How can she know our dance move and doesnt remember our face , how can she possibly cover our face while watching our video ?” Taehyung weird question make all of them laugh .

“She always watch people dancing on the street and memorise it”Rose said .

Suddenly BTS - fire played in the cafe .

“AAAA guys my favourite songs are playing “ She come running towards the table dancing happily which make all the bangtan laughed .

“Yah that is not how you dance the song “ Jungkook said standing up and show her the dance and same goes to taehyung .

“Omo are you sure this is the dance or you just making it up because I never seen their video before so I don’t know”Lisa said making them laughed again and the blackpink member is feeling embarrass because of Lisa .

Jungkook looks like giving her a backhugged while teaching her and taehyung laughing non stop beause of Lisa and touch her too .

“Wooo I don’t know that you guys are so close and skinship looks so natural “ Jimin said shipping them suddenly .”He even hug her comfortably” Jin said and all the bangtan members are smirking and the blackpink members are just being quiet and shy because they are still not that close .

“Our Kookie is afreaid of girls before and look at him now , he change drastically when Lisa come” Suga said ehich make both of the maknae as red as tomato .

“I can hug her too” Taehyung said and hug her comfortably . Lisa flinched at the sudden hug as he keeep on leaning with his dorky face but she just smile and pats Taehyung head .

“Yah what are you doing?” Jungkook said pulling her waist beside him with a serious face .

“Chill Kookie we are all friends here”Taehyung laughed at his overprotectiong and jealous maknae .

“Sit down you three “ Namjoon said instructed them to sit at their seats .

“Lisa ya that song is the same group again “ Rose said to her “Jinjja? Omo I cant to meet them in person , their songs are daebak” Lisa said while fangirling over them .”Do you guys know them?” Lisa said which make the Blackpink members hit their head .

“Yes infact we are very close to them .” Jimin said chuckle at Lisa’s statement , “Jinjja!!! I don’t know them but I really to meet them one day and tell them much I love all their songs and fall in love with each of the members voice AAAA why are they so talented .” Lisa keep on fangirling which make them laughed again and rubbing their neck because Lisa is too cute they just asdfghjkl no words can describe this .

 

“I can teach you all the dance move” Jungkook said trying to hold his laughed “Jinjja Jinjja!!! You are their fans too right? HIGH FIVE Kookie “ She said and did the high five clap and wiggling his hand happily and showing her bunny smile .”Yah I’m their number 1 fan too , I know everrything about them” Taehyung said laughing ,

“Jinjja?Another fan is here” She hugged both of them with both of her arms on their neck .

“But Lisa don’t you want to know their group name” Jisoo said to Lisa with a questioning face .

“Since I’m an idol you can tell me who and I will greet them properly and tell them that their songs are the most awesome songs that I heard”Lisa said “So that I can fangirl towards them secretly on youtube kekeke” she continue . And the Bangtan members were honoured and keep on giggling as Lisa sudden compliment . How can she be that innocent .

“Why are you guys laughing? I’m a normal teenage girl too and it is not only me likes them but my members went crazy about them too” Lisa said innocently and the Blackpink members keep on asking her to shut and they are to embarrass that they are looking at the floor blushing .

 

“Kwenchana we are a big fan of Blackpink too , we love blacpink “ Jimin said as he notice that they were all red except for Lisa

“Yeah blackpink in your area” Jin said giving them a heart attack because of his flying kiss

Lisa POV

Wait what? I don’t understand this situation? Why are they laughing ? Why are my unnies looks like they want to kill me now? Do they know something that I don’t know ? Then Jungkook held my hands and said “It is nothing Lisa ya” He smiled then he ruffles my hair for the second time .

 

I chase him all over the cafe which make shout “Yah lovebirds we need to go” We wwalks together towards the other member and I trip his feet and he fell and he shot me a death glare .

I bit a goodbye to Bangtan and run as fast as I could to the van while laughing evilly . “Yah Lalisa you just wait and see “ Jungkook said playfully and laugh .