First day of School

Do I like her ?

“Lisa , YG sajangnim wants to see you “ Jennie said with her phone in Lisa’s hand showing YG’s text .

“Omo wae? Why did you do Lisa”Jisoo eyeing her with serious glarem.

“Haaa Lisa yaaa “ Rose said while dancing weirdly which annoyed her and slapped her haid and both of them start to argue .

“Yah stop girls , Lisa just go don’t make YG sajangnim wait okay?” Jennie break the fight between the two maknae which become worst “Dee…unnieee and for your information Chae I’m innocent I did not do anything wrong maybe he just loves me more” Lisa stick her tongues out trying to annoyed Chaeyoung . Chaeyoung Just rolled her eyes .

 

Lisa POV

*Knock knock knock*(suddenly Twice songs playing in my head HAHAHAHA)

“Come in” The latter in the room said .”Oh… Lisa please take a seat”

“What did I do sajangnim?”She said nervously sitting infornt of him playing with her fingers .

“Don’t worry Lisa you did nothing wrong” he smiled” tomorrow you will be going to school since you are an idol now you don’t have to hide anymore and it is easier for you to cope with ypur finals” I was shook ! I’m going to school like a normal girl yeay .

“Do I have to disguise too?” I said hoping that I’m not ,”No..there are a lot of artist studying at your school don’t worry” he said calmly “hmmm artist? That is bad right sajangnim “ I said because that will cause scandal or receive more hate from fangirls .”Kwenchana , just be a normal girl okay? Just be friend with anybody . I’m always here for you” . “Dee..kamsaaa Sajangnim””Enjoy your school life” I waved her and went out of the door .

 

Practice room

Lisa walks in with a gloomy face which make the member worried on whats going on, she wanted to prank them  .”Lisa-ya are you okay?” she didn’t respond which make them scared that the maknae is having trouble .”Lisaaa talk to us , we are here for you”Jisoo said .

“I’m going to school” She said happily . “Gotchaaa” She laugh out loud which earning a smack from her unnies .”Yahhh youuu little evil MAKNAE !!! “Jennie said .

“You got us worried sick you know omg this LALISAAA !” Rose said ruffles Lisa’s hair annoyingly .”Btw you know who are studying there too?” Rose said .

“Aniyo…who?”Lisa shakes her head vigorously .”One of the boy group songs you always sing” Rose said with sparkles im her eyes .

“Jinjja!!!Who??” Lisa said with her eyes wide open . “We cant tell ya” Jisoo said with a smirk . “You need to know everyone in class by yourself and be nice to them since majority of the students are idols.”Jennie said asking Lisa not to avoid them .”Dee unnieee” Lisa just nods .

“Please do fall in love kekekeke” Rose laugh .

 

the next day At school .

“Aish jinjja !!! Where is my class “ Lisa groan while stomping her feet angrily .

“Yah!!Why is this school so big” Lisa shout which make any student passed by look at her .

“Can I help you miss” A tall guy with white hair asked her .”OH you are Lisa from blackpink right?” He said suddenly with a shock expression plastered on his face .

“Deee…annyeonghaseyooo Lisa imnida” She said shyly “I’m Blackpink Biggest fan , I really like all of your songs” He said while rubbing his nape because he was shy to meet her in person .

“Kamsamnidaaa “ She said as she blush and doesnt know what to say .” Oh how rude of me , I’m Hyuk from Vixx , nice to finally meet you “ He smile and let out his hand .

“Oh mianhee sunbaenim mianheee , I don’t know all the idol group because I have been a trainee for a long time but I know all the songs” She apologies and reached for his waiting hand

Hyuk suddenly sings his part “Oh I know your song , I love it too” She said excitedly . “Btw sunbae go you lead me to my class , My class is 2A-1 “ Lisa said embarrass “Sure it’s this way” .

 

Class 2A-1

“Sadly we are not in the same class”Hyuk said with a gloomy expression . “Kwenchana…We can still meet during break time “ Lisa smile sweetly which makes Hyuk as red as a tomato . “I’ll get going now , you can go in”

*Knock knock*

“Come in” The teacher in class said .”Oh class we have a new student well actually she have been going to this school for a long time during exam” The teacher explains and all eyes are at Lisa which make Lisa hang her head low .

“Annyeonghaseyo My name is Lalice Manoban , you can call me Lisa for short” All of the biys cheering for her . Everything suddenly make her uncomfortable , starting from the boys who were staring at her with lust filled eyes and girls staring daggers at her .

“Blackpink In your area” A upright intense uproar of boys shattered the room , all of them were invitations to their seat . Lisa just rolleh her eyes from all the excited boys and dangerous girls .

“Settle down boys , Lisa you can take a sit beside the guy with a coconut head” The teacher said .”MISS M!”the guy shout as he was embarrass when his teacher said coconut head suddenly .

 

Jungkook POV .

I don’t give a shot when my teacher there is a new student but the moment she said what her name was my eyes suddenly wide open . I was extremely SHOCK ! OMG SHE IS HERE ! She is the same age as me . The class was as ecstatic as I was which make me uncomfortable suddenly . When they keep on teasing her, I really wanted to punch them in the face and ask them to shut up . YAH I DARE YOU COURT HER ! Ugh why am I jealous .

Then the teacher said she sit next to me and I was mad at the teacher by calling me coconut head . Seriously bruh you embarrass me infront of my girl , wait what? My girl I mean I just don’t want to make myself looks like an idiot infront of me .

“Annyeong , can I sit next to you ?” She said smiling widely . Omg pls kill me , what did I just saw ? an angel ? Snap it out Jungkook? Act cool and amiable .”S..surr..suree..” I stuttered , well done Jungkook you did great she said sarcastically to himself .

“Hey…I’m Lisa coconut head” she said trying to hold her laugh . OMG her laugh is like a medicine to me . Try to say your name without embarrass yourself okay Jungkook .

“I’m Jungkook the coco coconut head”He said and she laugh happily . Omg Jungkook you just make her laugh cutely . She is so natural and her laugh is so addictive and weird . I smile at her .

“Mianheee coconut head is cute don’t worry I really like your hair “ She trying her best to stop laughing and unconsciously touch my hair . I think my heart suddenly stop and the time freeze . I sit there like a mannequin and look straightly at her eyes .

 

“Oh mianheee, that is rude of me to touch when we just meet Jungkook-shii” she said as I can see she blush . HAAA how can I survive now , you are the cold Jeon Jungkook .

 

“Kwenchana , we are chingu right ? You can do anything you want on me?”What the actual freak did I said as I slap myself .”I’m sorry I’m not good at talking to girls” I said as I look at the ground then she lift my chin up and said “Kwenchana , you are learn talking to me and I haven’t to boys for years too” She said grinning and pats my back .

“Dee I havent fully introduce myself properly , My name is Jeon Jungkook “ I said as pull my hand out and wanted to know whether she know who I was .

“I’m Lalisa Manoban “ She said as she take my hand . I miss that feeling when I held my hand . But I was also disappointed as she really doesnt know who I was .”Please think of me as an ordinary person and not an idol because I want to be a normal teenage girl who go to school and enjoy everything” she said . “I be glad to “ and I will protect you from this people .

 

“Okay lovebirds stop talking , we need to start our lesson” Miss M said as we are already red and look at each other .

 

Lisa POV .

I really like that Jungkook guy he is funny and cute omg I want to pinched his cheeks so bad . his hair was so soft and why did I touch his hair he must be annoyed . But his hand seem so familiar ? Or maybe everyone hands are the same right? Because a hand feels like a hand? Lol what ?

 

“Omg now I trying to find my locker dangit” Lisa said groan again and suddenly someone yelled and said “Omo Lisa!!!” omg my fanboy gathered . Run Lisa RUN !!!!

 

I run as fast as I could until someone pulled me inside the store room which is quite small . I closed my eye and my hands are on his chest . OMG I can feel his toned chest he is so muscular . Yah Lisa don’t rub your hand on his chest but wait I can feel his breathe against my lips .

 

When I open my eyes slowly our lips was 0.5 inch from each other , My eyes wide open and push him and he hit the wall on his back “Omo mianhe… are you alright” I said as I rub his back .

 

Jungkook POV

 

What am I going to do her lips is right infront of my lips if I move I will accidently kiss her . Her pink lips is irresistable . I’m trying to hold myself to kiss her because I have the urge to kiss her . Stop Jungkook or she will hate you . I really enjoy this moment because I can look at perfect her face was closely and she is touching my chest . Hold it Jungkook , I know it is normal for a guy to feel this way but Jungkook thinking about weird things . Damn you natural guys hormone .

 

The moment she open her eyes she was shock to see me and push me . She apologies and I said “Kwenchanaa…are you okay?” she suddenly hugged me , I was like the luckiest man alive but I cant show her how happy I was “Kamsamnida Jungkook-shiii” she said as I can feel that she is scared “shh shh shh Lisa , you are save now “ I hugged her back and pats her head gently . It felt perfectly fine when she is in my embrace .

 

She pulled over the hugged and said “ mianhee again haha I’m not used having a lot of fanboy I’m still new to all of this” She said as she just what she did and laugh awkwardly .

“Kwenchana I know how you feel you can lean on me if you having any truble okay? We’re chingu arent we?” I said as I ruffle her hair and try to make it mess up .”And wow you can really fast huh”

“What do you mean you understand me?” she messed my hair back .” Yah How dare you touch mess with my hair” She was annoyed “And we I’m a champ ofcourse I can run maybe I can beat you” She brag about herself with her chin high up amd tryong to tiptoe her feet trying to be as tall as I am .

 

“Okay shorty” I said teasing her which she slap me hard on the shoulder and I just laughed happily . “Let’s go find your locker and go back to class” I said taking her keys and look at the number “How did you…” I cut her off “Yah your locker is next to mine”

“Jinjja? Let’s go before we are late to class” Then she runs again . I let you win this time Lisa .

And we go on separate ways because her fourth perios is not the same as mine .

 

Cafeteria

Everyone hates the cafeteria the most because Lisa doesnt know where to sit . The queenka of the school approach her “You can sit with us “ She said while laughing arrogantly . Lisa refuse because she doesnt want to be a bully she is here to finish her study and then focus on her career as an idol .

Then the girl flip her hair and said “You are just a rookie anyway as if you are popular like us “ she pushed Lisa to the ground . “Huh jerk”Lisa said to her herself .

Lisa look around and thought I hate being a new girl . Then someone waved at me so I walk closer because I cant clearly see him from where he was .

 

“Lisa!LIsa!”He shout “Oh Jungkook-shii” Lisa said waving at him .

“You can sit with me since I’m your first friend here” he said proudly to himself then Lisa flinched his head “eeeewww” the she laugh “Thank you Jungkook-shii” Lisa sit infront of him .

“Lisa you can drop the honorific though? We are quite close now” He said smirking at Lisa which make Lisa pinched his cheek and said “Okay Jungkook stop smirking”

“Why? You fall for my smirk already? Oh btw just call me Kookie” He said as he keep on showing his handsome face to her .

“As if” she said rolling her eyes .

“FOOD finally I can eat yaaa” Lisa said as she dig in quickly . Jungkook thought she doesnt care of her image and she looks so natural s he smiled to himself

“Hold your horses Lisa yaaa you will choke later” Jungkook said worriedly .

“Mianheee I’m too hungry and I’m a bug eater” She said grinning at him making a peace sign “ And why are you eating alone” She said as she is confuse”I thought you are a kingka in this school because you are quite good looking” she continued ,

 

“Ani I’m just a normal guy who is not interested in all that and my friends are idol , one of my friend are still in his tour and the other one is missing in action” he explained “Eh..wait did you complimented me just now?How sweet of you .” He said smiling like an idiot “I know I’m handsome” He flip his hair then Lisa trying to pretend that she is vomiting .

 

KRING KRING .

“Let’s go Kookie recess is over “ Lisa said instructed him to stand .

“What class are you having after this”Jungkook said as he walk beside her .

“Physic”She answered shortly .

“Oh I’m having physic too let’s go together” Jungkook drag Lisa so that she walks faster but as if she put a lot of weight on her , she looks like she doesnt want to go” What’s wrong Lisa?” he asked “I hate physic” she said lazily .” It’s okay I’m here to teach you” He said as he is good at physic .

“Haaaa..” She sighed “Come on “ He pushed her to class .