First

Would you be mine?

 

 

***

 

A slightly taller girl wearing a shirt,necktie with blazer and a skirt that is above her knee with her hair loosely falling from her shoulder walked inside the small room with a portrait and paintings posted on its wall. Bringing her sweetest smile she roam her eyes around the room looking unto the beautiful paintings around her before she finally stop at the biggest portrait infront of her. Her smile grew wider as she fixed her gaze unto it. It was a painting of a woman hugging her child protectively like she will never let anyone hurt her child. Heaving a deep sigh,the girl finally look away from the painting as she turns her head unto the window of the room before she fish her hand inside her pocket to get her phone as she dialled a number.

 

[Hello?]

 

"Where are you?"

 

[I'm on my way,Seul]

 

"Wen,you know what time is it? It's already 8:30 a.m. Surely,you will be late again"

 

[Yeah,i know i know. But look, I'm trying my best to be there on time] 

 

Seulgi heave a defeated sigh as she massage her nape. Her bestfriend is always giving her this depressing situation everyday and they always ended up arguing about it and Seulgi is tired of that. Looks like Wendy will never change and learn from every mistake she's doing.

 

"Ok fine! But make sure to be here before 9 because I'm really tired of backing you up from Ms. Jung's wrath!"

 

[Thank you,Ddeulgi! I promise I'll be there before 9]

 

And with that they both hang up the phone.

 

***

 

As Seulgi ended their phone call the girl named Wendy who was wearing the same uniform as her besfriend hop on her blue Yamaha YZF wearing her full face helmet as she started the engine and drove off.

 

***

 

"This is all your fault. You know that?" Seulgi said but a little bit calmer this time as she give her bestfriend a glance

 

Wendy didn't budge as she heave a sigh and stretch her arms up higher before yawning

 

"This is the 105 times you did this to me. But I don't even know why I always helping you and ended up doing this different torture and punishment which infact I didn't even done something wrong!" Seulgi hissed in a whisper trying to control her temper and stay calm.

 

Wendy yawned again but this time she finally gived Seulgi a glance still with her boring facial expression

 

"Sorry Seul,I promise this will be the last" Wendy said lazily but Seulgi is not fully convinced especially by the way Wendy's tone sounded. There's no sincerity in it.

 

"You always telling me that but we always ended up being punish and now I couldn't have attend the class because Ms. Jung was angry of you for being late again and that we ended up standing her outside!" Seulgi hissed again but this time the tone of anger was on her voice

 

 

Always. Almost everyday, Seulgi is involved in different kind of punishment because of her bestfriend named Son Wendy who always doing things against the school rules. Being the kind and good friend Seulgi is,she always backing up Wendy and that she always ended up getting punish too. 

Well,it's not like Wendy is a bad person infact she's a good one,she's one of the best student who always gets a higher rank in academic in their school but Wendy is one of those student who always get in trouble. Maybe because of her personality. Wendy is a type of person who didn't really put too much attention of things around her,she doesn't really exert too much effort in doing something and her boring look and cool aura makes her enemies and rivals became irratated of her. Some of them think that Wendy was doing it on purpose so she can attract every ones attention and that they envy her so that's why they will do everything to put Wendy and her name in trouble.

 

"Sorry" Wendy apologized in a whisper as she lean her back on the wall

Seulgi stared at her with concern

 

"I told you not to accept their challenge right? But you still did and now you ended up having a sore body and as the good ending we got our 105 punishment for the record." Seulgi said as she saracastically blunted the last part.

 

"How could I? They just said  bad things about my parents!" Wendy grumbled under her breath as she gritted her teeth and clench her fist in anger

 

Seeing this make Seulgi worry. She knows how sensitive Wendy is when it comes to her parents so Seulgi understand her. They sometimes ended up discussing about it so Seulgi knows what to do when the times like this happened.

 

She heave a deep sigh as she also lean her back on the cold wall fixing her gaze infront.

 

"Did you punch their face harder this time?" 

 

Wendy was a little bit surprise hearing those words from her besfriend but when she give her a glance and saw Seulgi lips tug up at it's edge that's the moment she concluded that the latter is no longer annoyed of her and like Seulgi always do,she was trying to ease Wendy's heavy feelings.

Wendy give her a smile too before facing again infront

 

"Of course I did." She confidently said before a soft laughter echoed along the quiet hall but the moment have been disrupted when they found themselves suddenly been hit from the back of their head.

 

"Kang! Son! How many times do I need to tell you to keep quiet! Your disturbing my class! " Ms. Jung shouted angrily behind them causing them to shiver in fear

 

They were about to apologize to her but when they turn their head they suddenly faced the closed window as both their faces hit unto it when Ms. Jung immediately closed it. Both of them groan in pain as they clutch on their sore body parts.

 

 

***

 

A cab suddenly stopped infront of the big school gate and a girl in a black skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt stepped out from it.

 

"Thank you. Here's the payment" she said to the driver before fully exiting the car.

 

Her hair suddenly flipped to her back and the some were blocking her face because of the sudden wind but she manage to fixed it by simply running hair fingers unto it. Her eyes roam around the place but her gaze ended up above the school gate where the name of the school located.

 

"SM High" she whisper to herself before heaving a deep sigh as she adjust the strap of her bag and step inside the school gate

 

 

 

***

 

 

"Sir?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"She's already here"

 

"Really?"

 

 

"Yes. Can I let her come in?"

 

"Of course. Of course" 

 

The staff immediately walked behind the slightly ajar door of the principal's office as he motioned someone to come in.

As he walked inside again,he was now with someone,holding the latter's right arm with him as they stop infront of the principal's table.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo" the girl greeted with a bow causing the smile in principal's face grew wider

 

"Finally,your here. I thought it will last for almost 2 or 3 years before we can finally convince you to enrol in our school"

 

"Maybe because your offer is really tempting,sir" the girl blunted causing the principal to laugh louder

 

"Your really honest with your words. That's one of the good qualities of an intelligent person. They always chooses their words. " 

 

"If it's a compliment. It's my pleasure to hear that from you,sir" the girl said with a smile

 

The principal smiled too

 

"Alright,I think you need to have a little tour around the campus ground for you to familiarize it before you started your school days here. What do you think?"

 

"I think that's a nice idea from you,sir"

 

"Ok! Ahm,Heechul" the principal called out 

 

"Sir?" a man in her mid 30's approached them as he faced the older man

 

"Heechul,I'd like you to meet our new student, Irene Bae Joohyun. She's a transferee from Daegu. She has an excellent academic mark. And she immediately passed the scholarship exam that our school's offered a month ago so that's why she's here. She will be in your advisory class so I want you to take care of her"

 

"Annyeohaseyo,I'm Irene Bae Joohyun. Nice to meet you,adviser Kim" Irene greeted politely as she bowed her head 90 degree

 

Shocked. Heechul managed to greeted back "H-hi.. I'm Kim Heechul your class adviser" he said as he slightly bowed his head too

 

"Ok. I hope you two can get along well. For now,Heechul I want you to tour your new student around the campus ground for her to familiarize it so it will not anymore be a burden for her when she started going to school and attend her classes"

 

"Ahm.. Yes sir" 

 

"Ms.Bae. enjoy your tour" the principal said with a smile

 

"I will,sir. Thank you" 

 

Heechul and Irene then bowed their heads and bid their goodbyes before stepping out of the principal's office.

 

 

***

 

Heechul did tour Irene around the campus ground. They started from the faculty office,library,computer room,student council office,club organization room,to the gym until they ended up on the school garden. They both seated on the bench facing the fountain.

 

"Thank's for the tour,sir" Irene started as she sip on her strawberry drink

 

"Welcome. Anytime you need help,Irene" Heechul answered back,giving Irene a smile of assurance.

 

It was a moment of silence before Heechul jolted up that startled Irene causing her to drop her drinks on the ground

 

"Oh my god! Sorry Irene but I think I need to go. I'm already late for my next class. So,see you tommorrow! Don't be nervous for your first day I'm there to back you up okay? I gotta go. Bye." Heechul rambled as he started running to the other side going up on the school building leaving Irene dumbfounded

 

Irene fixed her gaze on her drink that was poorly spilling on the ground. Heaving a deep sigh she suddenly stand from her seat and take her step. Letting her eyes observe the things around her as she slow her pace. Enjoying the quiet surroundings and cool wind that touching her face giving her a nice feeling.

 

"Hey! Out of the way! Out of the way!" someone shouted

 

Irene,being curious  as she is turned her head to face it's source.

 

Her eyes automatically wide open as well as when she saw someone running towards her direction. Thinking that they will ended up colliding at each other,Irene didn't move from her spot as she just closed her eyes tightly and waited for the strong impact that will surely happen next.

 

But the impact that she's expecting didn't even happen,instead she felt herself being pulled to the otherside in just a swift. She immediately take a hold of a fabric or what ever it is because Irene's eyes is closed so she doesn't even know what it is she holding to,to maintain her balance.

A moment after she felt a warm something from her waist pulling her closer towards something warmer. As the curiousity strike her,Irene slowly shut her eyes open and she was greeted by a face of a cute little hamster with her brown beautiful orbs looking directly unto her as she felt herself being melted with just simple stare. She was truly mesmerized by the beauty she has infront of her that she didn't even realize that she has a creepy smile on her face.

 

*THUD*

 

A loud thud followed as Irene found herself on the ground. She groaned in pain when her poor has been tortured because of the impact.

Glaring. She look up to the person standing infront of her

 

"Hey! Why did you do that? Why did you let go of me without a warning?!" She asked,annoyed of what the person has done to her poor .

 

The person look down at her with her boring look

 

"Your too heavy" she said nonchalant that causes Irene's blood boiled in anger. She immediately stand from her feet,forgetting about her sore as she directly faced the latter with her eyes pointing dagger unto her.

 

"Because I'm heavy? Hey! For all you know,  I'm not that fat! I only eat vegetables and fresh fruit. I don't really eat meat. Hell! I don't even eat chicken! " she rambled angrily as her face started to heat up.

 

No one dare to tell her she's heavy. Not even her closest friend in Daegu told her that. It's like this girl pertaining she's fat that's why she's heavy and that made her blood boil.

 

Instead of answering her. The said girl just shrugged and turn her back at her before starting walking away from her.

 

"Hey! I'm not done with you! Hey! "Irene called out but the girl didn't even look backed until she's already out of her sight

 

Because of too much anger,Irene ended up ruffling her hair but she suddenly been stop when she saw something on the ground

 

She slowly bend her knee and reach for the thing. Holding it with her right hand,she inspected what is it. It was an i.d. A school i.d. 

 

Irene flipped the I.D from the back to it's front to see if who's name it belongs. 

She was surprised to see the person's face on the I.D. But this surprised expression suddenly been replaced by a wider smirk when everything finally registered in her smart mind.

 

 

"Look like,this is not our last interaction... "

"Son Wendy"

 

 

 

***

 

Alright! So that was the first chapter guys! 

Did you like it? I want to know. So pleave leave your comment I will surely enjoy reading it.

 

Don't forget to sub and upvote. Te-thank you:')