A Friend or A Foe?

Would you be mine?

 

Wendy almost jump from her spot when someone suddenly popped out from behind her locker the moment she was about to closed it.

"Goodmorning,Wendy" Irene greeted beaming her sweetest grin that she could ever muster

Wendy stared at her for awhile before closing her locker and face Irene directly.

"Do you need something?"she asked in her usual cold voice

"Yes."Irene answered making sure to maintain the grin on her face

Wendy give her a questioning look,she was about to open to say something when Irene suddenly lend a small bag infront of her face almost blocking her sight. 

"Just accept it. I don't want to hear anything. Just take it with you and make sure to eat it. I wake up early just to prepare this,so... as a simple thank you for my effort,take it" she blabbered almost in one breath.

Wendy hesitated for a moment before slowly reaching the small bag in Irene's hand.

"Welcome"Irene said causing Wendy to lift her head again and face her. But Wendy was a little bit confuse the moment she saw Irene tilting her head on the other side avoiding making eye contact with her and there's a tint of pink on both of her cheeks,too.

"What is this?"she questioned dumbfoundedly

"Aish...didn't I told you not to say anything?Such a stubborn girl"Irene complained as she rolled her eyes to the latter

Wendy just stared at her in shock. She didn't know Irene has this kind of personality in her.

"But-"

"Shh! Don't be so stubborn,Seungwan! Just...just accept it!"Irene said waving her hand infront of Wendy's face but Wendy notice Irene's cheeks was already in red. She was about to question her about it when Irene's next word stop her

"I'm going now. Eat it. Bye!"she said before she immediately walked towards the other side of the hall leaving Wendy confuse.

Wendy guide Irene's retreating figure for a moment before her eyes landed on the small bag in her hand. She lifted it up to level her vision,shaking it for a moment before she decided to open it. Slowly,she unwrapped the bag revealing a plastic container. As she open the plastic container,different kind of dishes places orderly inside the container with smiley place settled on top of it causing Wendy to chuckled softly,shaking her head a little before closing the container and placing it back to the small bag again.

"Thank you"she whispered to no one before she slowly left the place,swinging the small bag in her hand.

 

***

"Seul!"Irene immediately jog towards her friend the moment she caught her in the middle of the hallway.

Hearing Irene called her name,Seulgi immediately snap back greeting Irene with her usual eye smile

"Oh God. Glad I saw you" Irene said while she catches her breath

Seulgi raises an eyebrow"Why?"

"I think I'm going to faint right now because of too much nervousness"Irene said clutching on her left chest dramatically which earned a soft chuckled from the latter

"Why? Did you already give it to her?"

"Yes"

"And what did she say?"

"I command her not to say anything. I'm a little bit embarrass about it"Irene said in a pout.

The sight never failed to attract and mesmerize Seulgi. She doesn't know how Irene can possible do it. Being pretty and cute at the same time.

"Aigoo,stop that. Your so cute. I can't handle it"Seulgi tease as reach to affectionately ruffled Irene's hair

Irene's face immediately flush by the latter's words although she knows Seulgi was just teasing her,she just can't really help it. Seulgi sometimes was really a smooth talker.

"Stop it"she said as she gently swat Seulgi's hand away but instead of complaining about it Seulgi just let another soft chuckled causing Irene to pout more. Crossing her arms infront of her chest before giving the latter a childish glare which didn't take notice by the latter as she continue chuckling on her spot.

***

Joy and Solar were walking together on the hallway when Joy suddenly stop from her track that confuses Solar a bit so she ended up doing the same and followed Joy's gaze. There,she saw Irene and Seulgi standing face to face with each other laughing and smiling about something until Seulgi suddenly ruffled Irene's hair and Irene's cheeks flush a little.

Solar shook her head a little as a small smile creeping it's way at the corner of her lips.

"Are they really this close?"Joy's sudden question snap her out of her thought

"Who? Irene and Seulgi?"she cleared out

Joy slightly nod her head but without glancing at her

"Sort of. Since Irene was transferred here. Other than me,Seulgi became one of her companion. Sometimes,they also hang-out together"Solar scoff"To the point that they even forget I'm still here.If I didn't know Irene for too long,I would've thought they have a thing"Solar finished her word with a pout while crossing her arms infront of her chest.

Joy's hand slowly curled into a fist just by hearing those things. Her gaze burn in too much jealousy but she make sure the latter didn't take notice so she manage to contain her temper as long as she can.

She also knows that if she let her eyes stared at them for too long she ended up heartbroken again so despite of the hurting feelings that she feels inside she need to get herself out of this place right now as soon as possible.

"Ahm,Solar. I need to go to the rest room first"she excused

Solar stared at her for a moment before she slowly nodded her head for approval and uttering a simple"Okay". Joy give her a small smile before she walks away.

Joy fasten her pace the moment she make sure that Solar was not staring at her direction. As she arrived at the restroom,she immediately took a step inside towards the sink where she swiftly turn on the faucet and washes her trembling hand before lifting her head up to look at her reflection on the mirror. Her eyes burn in anger as she suddenly grip the edge of the sink with her trembling hands.

"Looks like you want to murder someone with that kind of look,huh"A voice suddenly caught her attention so she immediately snap her head to follow it's source only to be greeted by the smirking devil face of the campus wannabe Lee Hyeri.

"Don't talk to me"she warned before giving Hyeri a warning look but the latter only laugh at her warning

"Joy. Joy. Joy.No need to act rude at me like that ok. I didn't came here to declare a fight with you instead I'm here to offer a fair proposal"

Joy let out a scoff"I'm not interested"she said before turning on her heels towards the exit

"I can help you with your little problem"Hyeri suddenly said stopping Joy from her track

Hyeri let out a smirk of satifaction the moment she realize how her words caught Joy's interest

As expected She thought wickedly

"I saw you earlier. The way you look at Irene and Seulgi at the hallway. The way you reacted when you saw them having fun,smiling and laughing with each other"she paused"Your jealous"

Joy heave a exasperated sigh before turning her head to face the devil again

"What do you really want?" she asked in annoyance

Hyeri's smirk widen as she leaned on the corner of the sink,crossing her arms infront of her chest before staring back at Joy.

"Like what I've told you earlier,I wanted to offer a fair proposal"

"What proposal?"

"Join forces"

Joy arches her eyebrow in confusion"What do you mean?"

"Simple. I'll help you with your love issue if you'll join in my group"

Joy's hand slowly curled into a fist as she give Hyeri a glare but Hyeri remained unfazed of her action because she remained smirking at her.

Joy wanted to strangled Hyeri right at that moment. She hated it that Hyeri was giving her that kind of look like she can read what was on Joy's mind at that moment. And she really hated this devil for giving her an option that will easily tempted her.

Hyeri is truly a devil for using Joy's weakness to control her.

"So? Are you going to accept it?"Hyeri's evil's smirk started to annoyed Joy but being a girl with full of dignity as she was, Joy manage to control her temper and decided to play along with this devil's little game

A smirk slowly crept out at the corner of Joy's lips,confusing Hyeri a bit

"As long as I want to accept your offer. I don't think that's a big help for me"

"What?"

"This is my personal issue and I will fix this with my own. And no thanks. But I'll not accept it. Thank's for the effort of asking" Joy said  that immediately washes away the annoying smirk on Hyeri's face

"Wait,Joy! Just think of it first before you rejected it!"Hyeri shouted but Joy just ignored her and continue her way outside  the room without turning her back leaving the huffing Hyeri behind.

***

"Here's your order"Solar gleefully said as she place down the tray on the table,placing the plate infront of her friend before taking her seat comfortably next to Irene

"Thank's"both Joy and Irene thanks in unison

"Let's eat now. I'm already starving"

The three of them slowly take their foods and eat it. They became quite as they munch and chew on their food but not until something caught Joy attention as she suddenly stop from eating her food.

"Oh I forgot. We don't have a drinks. I'll go buy it first"Solar suddenly excused before she rushes towards the counter again,leaving the two behind.

Irene just shook her head while hiding a small smile on her lips because of her friend's antic. But her attention suddenly been caught off when she notice Joy was staring at her.

"Ahm. Joy? Is there something wrong?"she asked in confusion

"That's bracelet"she said pointing to the silver bracelet on Irene's right hand

Irene looked down to followed where Joy was pointing to and when she find out that the latter was pertaining to the bracelet on her hand she slowly reach to hold it"This?"

"Yes. W-where did you get it? Who give it to you?"

Irene give Joy a glance. Confused on the latter's sudden interest about the bracelet.

"Irene?"

"It's from Seulgi"

"Seulgi?"Joy's tone was mix with shock and disbelief that didn't failed to take unnotice by Irene

"You mean it's from Seulgi. She gave it to you?"

Irene slightly nodded her head"Yes,she did but- "

"Oh God! Sorry guys for taking too long. But thank you for waiting. Here's your drink"Solar said handing Joy and Irene their drinks.

But Joy didn't pay much attention on her food at that moment. All of her thoughts was on the revelation she get from Irene earlier. She suddenly felt a pain in her chest again. The same pain she felt when Seulgi broke up with her 5 months ago.

Her trembling hands caught the hem of her skirt again,gripping unto it like her life depends on it. As she give the oblivious Irene an intense gaze.

Why? Why you always doing this to me. Kang Seulgi? Why are you always hurting me? Why?

 

***

Just a short and rush update for you my beloved readers:')

ToBeContinued