Chapter 6/ Making new friends

The Childhood Promise

Jessica unnie? What are you doing here?” Soomi asked as she hugged her cousin. “Is Aunt and Uncle in Korea too? “ Jessica smiled and said, “Nope, there in the States. I wanted to live in Korea so they sent me here.”

“So lemme guess, Uncle sent you here because he wanted you to stay near him, in a BOARDING school, which is so close to his mansion.” Jessica sat on Soomi’s bed in her room. “Yeah, haha, my appa is pretty weird.” Jessica laughed and agreed.

“Ooh, nice necklace!” Jessica squealed. “Unnie, if I tell you a secret, will you keep it? “ Soomi asked. Jessica nodded. Soomi whispered, “This necklace is from someone really special to me. He was my best friend. I really miss him unnie…..” Jessica hugged her cousin and said, “I understand, sweetie, I had an experience like that too.”

-In class-

A note was tossed to Soomi’s table. She unfolded it and it said :

Soomi!

Want to go to town after school? We have free time today ^^ I’ll introduce you to my friends at lunch and we’ll have a great time ! (:

<3.

Rinnie

Soomi smiled and quickly scribbled:

Sure, I’ll be glad to (:

Soomi.

-Lunch-

Heerin rushed Soomi to the dining hall. “Hey Rinnie! Who’s your new friend?” A tall girl with long silky jet black hair shouted to Heerin. Heerin smiled and said, “This is Soomi, remember, the new girl?”

The girl smiled and brought her to sit with the other people at the table.

“Let’s start the introductions !”