Chapter 9

Together

Previous Chapter: "...So she went to her room and keep herself in there. Like how you keeping a secret in a box...."

=============================

After Hani went to her room, the other three members sighed. They thanked jesus for let Junghwa sleep. Imagine what if Junghwa sit there and cry and then all of the sudden, Junghwa saw Hani and Junsu together, things could get badder if Junghwa didn't sleep.

 

They all eat dinner, Solji trying to solve the problem, she got an idea. That is to let Junghwa forget about Hani. If Junghwa doesn't love Hani anymore, they could come back to be unnie and maknae. And EXID could come back to normal. But the problem here is, Junghwa loved Hani so much that she could do anything for Hani, Solji is the oldest so she has experience about love. Solji said sometimes love could be happiness, sometimes it's hurt, she said no one could understand or describe love in a specific way. But to LE, it's very easy to describe love. You only need one word, Painful. Yes, love is painful. 

It's hard for LE to forget about Hani, but she did. And she knew it would be extreme hard for Junghwa too.

"Solji unnie, that is a nice idea but how do we do it?" - Hyerin asked in a whispering voice

"We might need to let Junghwa fall in love with someone else, or we gonna talk it to her and tell her to forget about in love with Hani" - Solji whispered back.

"But...Junghwa like girls...how can she just fall in love with a boy?" - LE whispered.

"Hmm...we don't know about it yet, what if she only like Hani unnie? I mean as a girl, so there's a chance that she might fall in love with a boy?" -  Hyerin said but still whispering

"That might be true" - Solji whispered and make a thumb up sign.

"Ok then we might just test it out...but who should Junghwa fall in love with? Don't forget that we're idols, Junghwa can't just love a stranger that she found on the street because he might love her because of her fame and he can betray her anytime" - LE said.

"That's true Solji unnie, we can't let love hurt her anymore..." - Hyerin agreed.

 

"Don't worry, I'll just try to find someone for her...someone that is good enough..." - Solji said.

They all agreed that they gonna find Junghwa another person and let Junghwa fall in love with him, in order to forget about Hani. They agreed and make a plan. After that, they all come to their room like nothing happened. LE get in the room and see Hani is texting someone. It already 11 o'clock, Who could she be texting? Well duh Sherlock, she's texting Junsu... But LE wasn't care anymore, she went to her bed and sleep. All she say to Hani was "ya, it's already 11, go to sleep" and "goodnight"...

 

*****

The next morning,

 

LE walk out of her room and she see Solji was watching tv in the living room. 

 

"Good morning unnie, why you up so early? Our schedule is empty today" - LE said.

 

"There's a movie I liked and it coming out today, I was too excited to sleep >.<" - Solji said holding a remote TV

 

"You wanna go watch it with me?" - She added.

 

LE think about what happened when she wasn't going to the movie. She saw Junghwa and Hani kissed. But now Hani is dating Junsu, she might once again see them....doing stuff in the room. Even though she gave up on her love on Hani, doesn't mean she not hurt when seeing her "Ex-Crush" doing stuff with someone.

 

"Sure why not" - LE decided to go.

 

"Yay! I'll try to invite Junghwa and Hyerin too! So it gonna be more fun" - Solji said happily. 

 

LE just sat there and smiled. After a while, she took her phone out and check Instagram, she saw Hani is posting pictures when she's with Junsu. It pretty normal to her but then she realized. Junghwa followed Hani on Instagram too! But once again she thinks that Junghwa don't have the mood for Instagram or even her phone. She might still sleeping right now.

 

Half an hour later, Hyerin is up. And Solji invited Hyerin to go to the movie with her and LE. Hyerin agreed to go. And now she only need to invite Junghwa, the one who is heartbroken. A while later, Junghwa is also awake. Solji invited her to the movie and very surprised when she accept the invitation. Hani is up last, she just went back to her room after getting a bowl of cereal. She's avoiding Junghwa, because she doesn't want Junghwa to be hurt anymore.

 

A moment later, someone ring their apartment bell. 

 

"I'll Open It!" - Hani shouted from her room and run out with a super flash speed.

 

The door were open and everyone realized it was Junsu. They must going on another date... Hani already changed her clothes, she go with Junsu outside. Other members thought they going on a date again, but they're not.

 

*Inside Junsu's car*

 

The car started rolling on the road. Junghwa inside the apartment doesn't care anymore. Well, actually...she does care, but she's just acting like she don't care. Seeing Hani going with Junsu hurts her alot.

 

"Hey Hani, you know...tomorrow..." - Junsu trying to say something.

 

"Yes I know...thanks for your helps oppa" - Hani smiled.

 

"It's cool, I look at you as my little sister, I'm still proud for helping you~ I'm a useful oppa isn't I?" - Junsu laughed.

 

"Nah~ you still have to learn alot from Heechul oppa" - Hani said.

 

"Don't you mean Heechul 'noona' ?" - Junsu joked and both of them broke out laughing..

 

After that they went to an Arcade Game Place. They compete with each other. That was a really fun time they had together. It might not be the first time, but it could be the last time they'll having fun time like this again.

==============================

Aigoo!~ More mysteries for ALL OF UU~ ^^ the next chapter gonna come out soon! Ty fir reading!!