Chapter 4

Together

*Previous Chapter: "...Hani even avoid LE's eyes whenever LE look at her..."

*Author's POV*

EXID has arrived to the studio, LE and Hani still haven't say a word to each other. Why? Because each of them have something to say to each other, but they couldn't cause they worried that it might affect their friendship. Hani is the first one to record her part because the other three is busy messing around with each other... >.<

"여기있는 모두가 똑같은 색이야 네가 볼 때?
사실 그렇게 보고싶은거지 내가 볼땐
나는 어떤 색 같니?
네가 봐도 조금 다르지 않니? 난
더가까이 와서 맘을 좀 열어봐 Oh" 

(Everything here has got all the same colors
But you just wanna look at that way.
When you look at me, what color do you see?
Don’t you think I am a bit different?
Come close and open your mind, oh)

"Hani ah, that part you need to put some emotions in it too" - LE pointed to the paper make sure that Hani knows what she talking about.

Hani said nothing but nodded. LE felt Hani ignored her, but really she HAS BEEN ignored. But LE still don't want to think that Hani hated her, but she found a very great reason for why Hani doesn't talk to her earlier. She instantly replace that thinking with a reason, that reason is "Hani is just tired because she work alot, her schedule is filled with Photographs, singing, join Weekly Idols show, etc...". The time passed really fast, EXID already finished their parts in the song. 

"Hey LE, what do you called this song?" - Solji asked.

"Solji unnie, you serious didn't realized the song's name?" - Hyerin said and giggle as she tapping Solji's shoulder.

"Nope, you know the name?" - Solji asked, but this time, she asked with a grin.

"I named it "Hot Pink", solji unnie haven't you notice the words that keep repeating over and over in the song?" - LE answered with a smile.

"Yeah how could you not notice it Solji unnie :))))) " - JungHwa joined Hyerin and making fun of her unnie.

"Because she's Tweety-unnie :)))) she's a "Baka"" - joked Hyerin (Baka is a word in japanese mean idiot/stupid, Hyerin said this in a fun way, if you watch anime, you should know that baka is a funny word :]]] )

"YA! You called who baka? Remember that I'm still your unnie!" - Solji knock on Hyerin's head. Solji know what Hyerin mean because she know abit of japanese.

"Ya! The three of you are so loud! " - LE said.

"LE unnie! What do you mean by the "three"? I didn't say nothing :)))) it was Hyerin and Solji unnie!" - Junghwa defend herself.

"It was you the one who joined Hyerin and make fun of Solji unnie" - LE said

"But I just said that how could she not know the name!"- Junghwa said. (Get the popcorns! Tom&Jerry Show will start in a few seconds)

LE stand up from her chair, walking forward to Junghwa. "I said, you are too loud mean you too loud, you cannot deny it" 

"I denied, denied, denied!!! I'm not loud!" - Junghwa stick her tongue out at LE, still trying to defend herself that she is "not" loud :)))))

LE run forward, Junghwa noticed that she about to chase her down, so Junghwa ran around the studio. "YOU CANNOT CATCH ME, OLD Lady :)))) " - she said and once again stick her tongue at LE. But LE is a great runner, she ran toward Junghwa and caught her. 

"Who did you called an "old lady"?" - LE grin and tickling Junghwa until the little Maknae say sorry and begging for the forgive :)))))

Over there, Hani opened the studio's door and about to walk outside. "Where you going? Aren't you gonna go to the dorm with us?" - LE asked. "I have to get the Photographs for Weekly Idols, I might come home late tonight." - Replied Hani in a very tired voice.

"Okay but don't push yourself to work so hard" - Solji said as she waving at Hani. "Thank you for your advice, unnie." - Hani smiled back. 

Even though LE knows that Solji and Hani's relationship is nothing more than sisters, housemates, and friends. But she felt uncomfortable when Hani smiled at Solji, Hani not even look at her when she were talking to Hani, She not even smiled at her. Hani is being cold to her all day, but she does not have the right to say anything because she knew that Hani is not hers. Her heart felt like there's a needle poking into it, she felt hurts. But still, she kept telling her mind that hani is not hate her, Hani is just tired because she working 18hours/day, sometime she even work more than that. Hani smiled at Solji because she's her unnie, Hani does not talk to her because she has nothing to say. LE's last thinking make her worried, Hani has nothing to say to her? This time, her emotions and feelings are mixed up, she does not know what to do...

"LE UNNIE!!! Do you hear me?" - Junghwa shouted even though she stands next to her. "W-what, stop shouting, you're next to me why do you have to shout?" - LE said.

"Well, I called you for million of times, but you looks like you does not hear me, so I shout :)))) " - Said Junghwa. "Anyways, it's time to go back to the dorm, let's go unnie." - Junghwa said again. "okay" - replied LE.

The EXID arrived home, LE get straight into her room, but she does not forget to say goodnight to other members. She does not sleep in her room, but spend hours sitting on her bed to think why don't Hani talk to her..and hope that her thoughts said "Hani hated her" is wrong.

=======================================================================================================================

I'm so sorry for uploading this chapter late ^^, I could not think of anything else so I spend hours to think lol :)))) Have fun anyways.