Chapter 10

Together

Holy sh*t guys!!! I'm very very very sorry that I haven't publish any chapters lately!!! It's because that I forgot my password, I login with Aff on google and accidentally delete my history ;_;! But dont worry! Now i downloaded the aff app!! I wont forget my password again!!!..I'll keep on uploading chapters for apologies!!! Please forgive me!!! >.<

============================== 

Aigoo...so..where were we? Oh right let's continue :D

-------

"It might not be the first time, but it could be the last time they'll having fun time like this again...."

After Hani and Junsu have all the fun in the Arcade Games, they went for some foods then Junsu drive Hani back to her apartment. It was 6:30PM

"Oppa...once again, thanks for your helps!" - Hani got out of the car and take a quick bow.

"Aigoo~ I'm an oppa! Helping my little sister is my #1 duty" - He laughed.

"but...what about our dating..thing?" - Hani asked.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of that. I think you should go inside, goodnight!" - Junsu waved.

"Thank you so much oppa! Goodnight oppa~" - Hani waved back then she waited until Junsu's car to went far away.

Hani is standing toward the apartment's door, she opened it with the key in her jean's pocket. The living room's light were off, the aparment is filled with quiet, there's no more Junghwa's laugh, no more of Hyerin's jokes, no more of LE's voice when she yelled at Junghwa, no more the voice of "Heo Mami" trying to calm the "kids"...it's all quiet...and darkness...

Hani sighed as she open the door to her room, or should I say...her and LE's room. She turn on the light, close the door and change her clothes. "They might went out for dinner or something together" - She thought. 

She don't feel like doing anything, just feel like laying on her bed, and space out, into the emptiness...she wonders when are the four of them are gonna come back...She felt sorry for Junsu oppa because she leave him deal with the dating news himself...she felt useless...

After hours of thinking about everything, she heard a door open sound. 

"Other members is home...thats great, I should act like I'm sleeping right now..." - She thought as she closed her eyes. 

LE suddenly open the room's door, she threw her hoodie on her bed, and just lay on the other side of her bed lazily. 

"Haizz" - She sigh, "Junghwa said she'll get over this girl..but I don't think she can do it" - LE said to herself in a soft voice.

She suddenly stand up and go to Hani's bed. She stands there awhile just to look at Hani's face.

*Hani's POV*

Hmm..Junghwa is gonna get over me huh? Thats great! But what's LE unnie doing? I felt like she been staring at me.. I heard footsteps, maybe she went outside, wait...does that mean...I can open my eyes now? That's great! I can't fake sleep so well..

I opened my eyes and it surprised me when LE's unnie face is like 5cm above my face...She scared me! I screamed a little, she notice that I'm still awake so she back up.

"Unnie! What are you doing!?" - I asked

"Uh...I..I see something on your face so I tries to get it out for you" - She said, nervously

"Why do you have to lean so close! That scared me" - I put one hand on my chest to stop my heart from beating like crazy. 

"Because it too dark..and I don't wanna turn on the light because I thought you already slept " - She said.

"Whatever, I...DID sleep, I just want some water" - I lied.

"I'll go get some for you" - She said and sprint outside.

 I sigh when she got out of the room, I wonder is there really something on my face...or is she trying to do something...but however, I didn't expect them to be home so early...

"Here's your water" - She ran in with a glass of water, which make me jumped abit.

"T-thank you unnie" - I stand up and take a sip from the cup. "Where's other members?" - I asked, they're so quiet today.

"Solji and Hyerin still wondering around somewhere with Junghwa..I'm home because I don't wanna walk" - She said.

 "Oh, thank you for the water unnie," - I said as I walk and put the glass of water  on the table.

"Hey..Hani" - She said.

"Yes?" 

"You know..I've been having a.." - she stopped.

"A?.." 

"a..plan! Yes a plan for our concert" - She said

"well that's great!" - I said.

So we talk gibberish for awhile and then we both going to sleep. But before I close my eyes, LE gave me a kiss on my forehead. She said I won't have nightmares if she do that...but totally..I knew..I'm not a kid...haizz looks like it's her turn to get over me this time...

To be continue