Chapter 5

Together

*Previous Chapter: She does not sleep in her room, but spend hours sitting on her bed to think why don't Hani talk to her..and hope that her thoughts said "Hani hated her" is wrong.*

Au's POV

LE keep thinking about Hani the whole night that she doesn't even have time for her sleep. She really tired , she can't sleep for the whole night. In her whole entire life, no one could make her thinking about them unless it's her Mother or father or her little bro. And now she has wasted her whole night of sleeping just because of a girl. She stand up from her bed, noticed that Hani is not there, not next to her, not in the room. She rushes out of the room, she saw Hyerin, Solji, JungHwa sit on the sofa with the TV .

"Searching for Hani? Don't worry, she already went to studio early this morning" - Solji said to LE, watching horror movie and having two Maknaes hugging her. Like you understand right? Who would watch horror movie in the morning? NO ONE! Yep no one! (But EXID), Thats why I love them! I like their personality~~! I'm in love with EXID!!! *cough cough* anyways back to the story.

LE calmed down after heard Solji said that Hani went to the studio, which mean she DOES go home last night, but LE doesn't see her last night? Where does she sleep? Hyerin saw LE's confused face, she understands what's LE thinking. 

"If you are worrying about where did Hani unnie sleep then last night, I have a nightmare and asked her to sleep with me" - Hyerin said. Y'all must wonder why Solji and Hyerin seems like they can read LE's thought? They got mind reading power ^^. Lol just kidding, because everything clearly showed on LE's Face! She worried about Hani, everyone knows C; I'm sorry for keep appearing but, EXID STOLE MY HEART ❤️ ~

"Are you two reading my mind?" - LE said.

"No, we're reading your face, everything you think, is clearly showed on your face. Even a 5 years old kid can tell what you worrying about by looking at your face, LE unnie" JungHwa finally speak up, she can't just ignore LE's funny face. 

LE heard that, quickly covered her face with her hands  and walk into her room.

"Hey LE, tonight me and Hyerin don't have any works so we will go to the movie, you wanna go?" - Said Solji before LE close her door.

"nah thank you for the invite anyways" - LE said

"So tonight only we going to the movie, JungHwa , Hani and LE is not going" - Solji said sadly

"Don't worry unnie! We will watch the movie and spoiling it when we're home" - Hyerin said trying to make Solji feel better.

"Yea Solji unnie, I'd love to go with you but Hani unnie is in a bad mood earlier so I wanna check on her" - Said JungHwa, her eyes still focusing on the horror movie screen.

The night came fast, Hani is home by now, she's pouring herself some delicious juice and walk out, sit on the sofa. JungHwa noticed someone's home, she went to check it out and it wad Hani.

"Hey Junghwa, wheres Hyerin and Solji unnie?" - Hani asked and take a sip of juice.

"They went to the movie a few mins before you're home." - Junghwa said

"oh okay" 

Hani just sat there, watch the movie but doesn't notice there's someone looking as her for a long time. It was Junghwa, she sat next to Hani and keep staring at her for a long time. 

~Half an hour later~

JungHwa asked Hani to sleep with her because she still scared of the horror movie this morning. Of course, Hani cannot reject this little adorable maknae. Junghwa closed the door but it still open a bit, she still afraid of the movie even though there's Hani with her. Hani sat on the bed,and  Junghwa sat on the other side. They only a few centimeters away from each other. For some specific reasons, JungHwa's heart is beating really fast when she's this close to Hani. Her face turns red  .

"Junghwa are you having a fever? Your face is all red" - Hani said as she put her hand on JungHwa's forehead to check if she have a fever. JungHwa's heart skipped a beat when hani turn over and touched her, now they are really close, only a few cm away and their lips touched each other . Cannot control herself when she saw Hani's pink lips, she stare at Hani for a while, she bring her hands up to hani's face. And Before Hani even noticed, she felt something soft touched her lips, it was junghwa's . The little maknae kissed Hani. 

*LE's POV*

I walked out of my room, checking if Hani is home yet. Suddenly, I saw the light in JungHwa's room is not off, the door is a bit open. I was about to ask her if Hani is home yet, then.... I saw Hani's lips and JungHwa's Lips are touched.  At that moment, I can feel my heart like it wanted to jump out of my chest. I'm leaning against the door that lead to Hani's room...I think I've saw something that I wasn't supposed to. "What is this feeling?", I said to myself, "What should I do now?" . "Ping!" - Solji unnie text me, " Oh no! What am I going to do? They gonna saw me stalking them... " I said that in my head. Before they even notice, I sprint fast into my room and shut the door....

=========================================

Hey guys! Today's chapter has 4110 characters and 965 words! This is the apology for not making new chapter! I have tests coming up so SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT! But I promise I would never drop this fic! Have fun reading~!