Chapter 8

Together

FWFA: ayy I'm back and now im typing on my phone so im trying to save some spaces so the screen wont shaking up and down anymore so LEGGO~

==========================================

Previous Chapter: "...She doesn't know that there's a story behind the "Hani and Junsu are dating"...."

The EXID - Hani and Junsu's fans went crazy after seeing the news that they're dating each other. But they back to being calm after a while. You all know Kpop world, nothing is staying great as you imagine. Some fans extreme Disagree when Junsu dating Hani. But some of them are happy because they're the shippers for this couple. And some of them are like "Does it look like I care?", you can count LE in this team. All she cares about is Junghwa's feelings. She afraid that Junghwa might think of the way to forget everything, suicide. After all, she realized how much Junghwa loved Hani. And LE knows the feeling when someone you loves doesn't love you. Well no duh sherlock... She has that feeling, for Hani, and Hani just look at her like a unnie. And it's hurts, alot....

But after all, she give up on her love. Because she believed that if Hani really love her, then she will came back for her. If not, then she will support Hani with all her love, even though she get nothing after that? Pst love is confusing to me....

LE is driving home as fast as she could. She worried that Junghwa will think wrong, and she does not wanna lost any members in the group, just because of love. Finally, she arrived home. She open the door, throw all her stuff aside, and knock on Junghwa's door.

"Jung-Jung are you there?" - She said with her softest tone.

"Y-yeah..." - Junghwa clear her tears before open the door for LE.

"What do you need unnie?" - She opened the door and said it with a normal tone. Even though she clean her tears, she could not hide her red eyes. She has been crying, no one knows when did she start crying. (Well duh not even me :]]) 

"Junghwa...are you...crying?" - LE said

"Unnie....I..." - she said and trying to stop her tears.

"It's okay, I know..., cry all you want, I won't make fun of you like usual...." - LE said and let Junghwa hug and cry on her shoulder. Junghwa cry so hard that she could feel her shirt is getting wet. 


"Jesus! Tell me why! Why did you wanted to hurt her...she's innocent...why can't you just let her love got pay back!" - LE said in her mind as Junghwa is crying.

 

At this time, Hyerin and Solji just went home from shopping, after open the door, they saw Junghwa is hugging LE and cries. They knew something was wrong. Since Hani dated Junsu, Junghwa's moods get badder and badder. But they thought she's just tired of works. They hated themselves for not caring about the little maknae. They put the groceries aside, ran to Junghwa.

 

"Junghwa what happened?" - Hyerin asked.

 

LE look at Junghwa for a while, waited for her permission, Junghwa nodded. And LE started to tell Solji and Hyerin about how Junghwa loved Hani, and how Hani played with her feelings, how Hani dated Junsu and broke her heart. Hyerin was surprised, she never knew Junghwa likes girl . But since she knew love doesn't matter about gender so she let it be.

 

And the oldest, Solji is feeling sad and mad at the same time, she's sad because Junghwa is still too young and innocent to being betrayed by Hani, the unnie she loves. And she's mad at Hani for not giving Junghwa a proper answer about her love. Mad at Hani for playing with Junghwa's feeling.

 

They hugged, telling jokes to make Junghwa feel better. They do everything to make Junghwa smile. Junghwa must feel happy because she have those great unnies. 

 

Then, Junghwa fall asleep on Solji's shoulder. LE and Hyerin helped Solji carry Junghwa back to her bed. She must be tired. They put on the blanket for her, turn off the light and close the door. Now Solji is back to cooking incase if Junghwa woke up and want to eat.

 

LE and Hyerin were sitting on the sofa incase if Solji need their help. The door is surprisingly open, outside is Junsu and Hani. Junsu has his hand on Hani's waist. LE and Hyerin saw it, and they ignore it. They just continue watching the movie. Same with Solji, she ignored it and keep cooking. Because they knew EXID will get hated and disband if they make one wrong move like kicking Junsu out. Not only that, they could make Hani mad at them and she gonna leave group and there, BOOM! Group disband due to not enough members...

 

They ignored it until Junsu leave. And Hani still didn't explain that story why she's dating Junsu. And she kinda know why they're ignoring her and Junsu. Because of Junghwa...she could of explain it to them, but she scared that they gonna ruin her plan, so she'd rather keep it to herself.

 

"Hani we wanna talk to you" - LE said

 

"Sorry unnie, I'm tired, we gonna talk tomorrow...I'm gonna sleep" - Hani lied. She doesn't want to talk to them because she could tell them the reason she dating Junsu in any seconds. So she went to her room and keep herself in there. Like how you keeping a secret in a box....

==============================

I'm sorry im out of ideas again.... ;-; but just wait ima got the ideas real fast lol...my friends keep making up jokes so I might make my brain work again!~ adios...