Chapter 7

Together

Few Words From Author [FWFA] - "Ayyy~ Sorry for not writing for a long time~ or should I say sorry for not typing lol :D, anyways you know I just still has school so I didn't have time to write, also I GOT GOOD RESULTS FROM THE TEST EARLIER~~~ YAY :))) I'm proud!! However there's another GOOD GOOD GOOD NEW that I think everyone already knows but WHATEVER I'm still telling you it :)). I HEARD THAT SOLJI IS GETTING BETTER AND SHE'S COMING BACK SOON~~ :))) and that's all thanks for reading~"

 

"Previous Chapter: Hyerin and Solji seems to understanding this scene and the weird acting of the three members, they getting a little confused but they'd rather keep the questions to themself than asking..."

***************

Today they have to get back to work again, they're filming the MV for their new song, Hot Pink. Though after all as happened the night before, they still has to go back to their job if they doesn't want to disband or making their fans wait for too long...And the most complicated obstacle is they all sit in the same car, only Solji and Hyerin were talking, LE and Junghwa is silent but Hani sometime jump in the conversation with Solji and Hyerin to make herself less awkward before they start filming. They has arrived to XXX (XXX sometimes means locations or numbers or names, because to keep it secret like how it is irl) and ready for their filming day!

 

LE trying to look as normal as she could be, Junghwa kind of has the experience of acting so showing happy expressions is not a problem for her. And Hani is walking with Solji and Hyerin to make sure she not gonna feel awkward with Junghwa. Of course Hani and Junghwa doesn't know that LE saw everything they did that night. Imagine LE's eyes without make-ups, yes it would be really bad, very bad that everyone even a 5 years old kid could realized that she has been crying for hours. Make-ups covered everything for her, it even covered her true expressions.

 

LE trying to not think about the scene of that night, she trying to clear it out of her mind, she wished that there's a "Clear History" button in her, so she could forget about everything that happened that night. She wished that she wasn't worrying about Hani so she wouldn't go to Junghwa room and see them kissing. She wished that if she fall asleep and not waiting for Hani to be home, so she wouldn't see everything that happened. But the real thing is, she wished that she gone to the movie with Hyerin and Solji, so she will never ever ever know what happened in Junghwa's room. She wished that she's not exist, so she could not fall in love with Hani....

 

About Junghwa and Hani, they didn't even talk once while filming. Solji and Hyerin just thought that they're arguing about something so they didn't talk to each other. They didn't think that they kissed, they been through the confusing feelings, and all the feelings that they don't even know how to explain. "CUT! You all did a nice job! That's it for today! everyone can clean up the materials and go home!!" - the director said.

 

Yes, that's right, the filming time is over. EXID are going back to their apartment, (oh! Didn't I told you their apartment has enough room for Junghwa to be in one room, Solji in one room, Hyerin in one room and LE&Hani in another room?. Well I just did :P) They're so tired that they went straight to their room. Hani went in the room after she drinking some juice to stop the thirstyness. She saw LE laying on the bed, with her hand on her forehead, Hani realized that LE is thinking about something so she didn't even bother LE and went straight to her other bed. (Oh! again did I tell you that Hani and LE are in the same room but different bed? Well...I just did again :D) And LE is trying to push that image when Junghwa kissed Hani out of her head, She try so hard that she didn't even realized Hani is in the room. She jumped up and keep shaking her head, that make her hair going messy and did I tell you again that Hani's eyes cannot get off LE? Well I just did :))).

 

"LE unnie, something is bothering you?" - Hani asked make LE a bit scared because she didn't know that Hani is there.

"When did you get in?" - LE asked

"After you a few minutes" - Hani said

"Oh cool. And nothing" - LE answered Hani's previous question

"It doesn't look like nothing is bothering you, but if you don't feel comfortable to tell me then its fine" - Hani smiled

"It's not that I'm not comfortable telling you, but really nothing is bothering me right now" - LE smiled back, but it's a fake smile. She forced herself to do that.

"I can tell when you're lying LE unnie, you only lay down and put your hand on your forehead when something is bothering you" - Hani walk over to LE

"Hmmm..." - LE is thinking about a plan to make Hani believe her lie

"Ok fine then, you're right, I'm thinking about what our next concert gonna be ok? Now let's go to sleep. It's late" - LE lied.

"Really? Is that what bothering you?" - Hani asked

"Yes"

"For real?"

"YES"

"For the Real and no Lies?" 

"YES NOW GO TO SLEEP" - LE can't think of nothing if Hani keep asking, so she shouted.

"OKEY~~ Goodnight LE unnie" - Hani said and go back to her bed.

"Goodnight" - LE said

 

LE keep thinking and thinking, she finally found the answer for this problem. She couldn't just force Hani to be in love with her, and she couldn't just do anything to hurt Junghwa. But she cannot just keep continue the love from one side and let Hani hurt her feelings. That's right, she gonna gave up her love with Hani and go back being a funny, cool, and nice unnie. Finally, she let everything go and fall asleep. She let go of the love she has for long time. She let go of the one she love. Even though it hurt, but she knew what she pick would be the right way of not to hurt herself and Hani or anyone Hani loved. She let go, for the sake of Hani's happiness...

 

In the next morning, LE acts normal, like how she first met Hani, being a normal unnie. She talk to other members normally, she acts like a real unnie upon Hani, Junghwa and Hyerin. And being nice to the oldest, the leader, Solji. EXID's awkward days has gone, now they're back to normal, a normal funny EXID that LEGGO knew, a EXID that always talk about foods and always turn on silent mode when they're eating. They always laugh and help one another. But Junghwa and Hani, still has that awkward silent moments. LE knew why they're being like that, so she went over and acts like she knew nothing AT ALL, NOTHING AT ALLLLL~

"Ya, Junghwa and Hani, how long are you guys gonna be like that?" - LE smiled at them, this time is a real smile of a real unnie, not a smile of a person who got hurt by love.

"Being like what? We're normal, right Junghwa?" - Hani trying to send some Signals to Junghwa and told her to team up in front of LE.

"Y-yeah we're totally normal" - Junghwa smiled, a smile of an awkward person.

"Hahah see?? we're normal" - hani said

"Oh okay~ glad that nothing happened between you two" - LE smiled and walk away, she knew that they still awkward of the kiss last time. But she want to give them space and not to force them, so she leave it up to Hani's decision.

 

A few weeks later~

 

.Hani has dissapointed her when the news comes up with "Hani of EXID is dating Junsu!" or "Junsu and Hani of EXID is dating?" or something related to it. Hani has hurt Junghwa's feelings. But LE realized she has no business in Hani's personal stuff like Love, so she not doing anything about it. She doesn't know that there's a story behind the "Hani and Junsu are dating"....

=======================================================================================================================

Mwahahahah....E-hem.. Anyways :))) Hope ya like it~~ ADIOS IN NEXT CHAPTER~~~