Chapter 3

Together

Previous Chapter: "This little Maknae felt like there's something between them...The EXID went to their car, LE, Hani, Junghwa is being silent in a weird way... "

*Author's POV*

"EHEM... Sooo Solji unnie, don't you feel excited to listen to our new song?" - Hyerin realized there's a tension between them so she decided to broke the silence. "Y-Yeah! I can't wait" - Solji said and tried to smile to make things less awkward. The silence continue... "L-Let's turn on "who's your mama" Hani unnie!" - said Hyerin once again this poor child is trying to break that silence. "No Hani! I want "Love Sick" turn on "Love Sick" for unnie~" - Joined Solji. Hani look at the back of the car to find her speaker, then she "who's your mama". "Yas!" - Hyerin said as she start to mumble the song.  "Ehh? I want "Love Sick" ~ " - Solji still wanted "Love Sick" since the first episode of "EXID Show Time"...

LE is looking out at the window, Hani is spaced out and the little Maknae, have to sit in the middle of those two unnie. "U-uhm LE unnie, what's your favorite game? " - The little maknae, Park Junghwa finally speak up to crash those silence moments! "I have more than one favorite games..Would you like to know all of them?" - Said LE. "No just tell me one of them! Pick one~~" - Junghwa said. "One? Hmmm it's hard to pick one out of a bunch of games I've played..." - LE is thinking for a while ... "Ok my choice is Diablo" - She finally answered. "Diabro?" - Junghwa said. (Because in korean, R and L pronounce kinda same so Junghwa thought LE said Diabro). "No Diab-l-o" - LE tries to teach Junghwa pronounce it correctly. "Dia-b-r-o" - Junghwa knew what LE means but she still want to messing around with her. "If you said diabro one more time then don't ask why I'm being mean to you" - LE joked.

"Diabro, Diabro, Diab-"

*LE tickles Junghwa*

"Hahahah ARGHH Hihhihihi LE unnie sto- hhihihi STOP"

"What is my favorite game?"

"D-Diablo higihiihih "

LE stopped. "Ahh LE Unnie! Why you!!" - Junghwa said. "What? Want more tickles?" - LE said in a threatening voice. "Why you always do that to me? TT^TT. You supposed to being nice to a maknae like me! TT^TT" - Said Junghwa. "Ooh, so you want more tickles?" LE raise her fingers up. "Uwahh~ Hani unnie!! LE unnie is being a bully to me!! " - Junghwa snitched on LE. But Hani is still spaced out so she cannot hear Junghwa. "Hani unnie! You heard me?" - Said Junghwa. "I think Hani's mind is back to her planet right now" - Solji joked. "Moh~ Solji unnie please stop making nonsense jokes I'm still on earth.." - Said Hani . Solji, Hyerin and Junghwa broke out laughing for no reasons (You will know the reasons if you know EXID long enough :)))) )

 So the whole group keep making random jokes and lauh like that until they arrive, and of course Hani and LE didn't talk to each other. Hani even avoid LE's eyes whenever LE look at her. 

​​​​​​​To be continued...