Chapter 1

Together

*Author's POV"

*It was 6AM*

LE walking to the kitchen to find something to eat after brushing her teeth and put on her make-up. "Ah~ What should I eat today" - LE stretches and open the fridge. Suddenly, she felt someone tap on her shoulder, "Good morning LE unnie~" - said Hyerin as she tap her hand on LE's shoulder. "Ya! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" LE said in a kinda loud voice and looking at Hyerin. "Maybe, heheh... soo aren't other unnie and "Park Maknae" have to wake up too? We have to record our new song at 7:35AM" - Grinned Hyerin. "Park maknae? When did you gave her that new nickname" - LE burst out laughing. "Unnie why don't you go wake them up? ^^" - Hyerin tries to make her unnie, LE to do the job. "Are you ordering me? Why don't YOU go wake them up" - LE poked Hyerin's head. "Fine how 'bout I will wake up "Park Maknae" and "Tweety Unnie" and you will wake up your roommate, Ahn HeeYeon?" - Said Hyerin. "That sounds cool but why are you giving them nicknames?" - LE put her hand on her head as she getting confused. "I don't know I'm just in the mood, anyways let's go wake them up" - Hyerin said as she run straight to Solji's room.

*LE's POV*

After Hyerin ran inside Solji's room, I went in my room too, to waking up my roommate, Hani. The door is making the screak sound as I opening it. I tries to be as quiet as possible for no pacific reasons... "HeeYeon ah~" - I quietly whisper and tapping her shoulder. "HeeYeon wake up, it's 6:20 and we have to go at 7:35, wake up and get ready" - This time, I shake her for a bit. Her skin was so soft that I keep want to poke her all days... "HeeYeon! Wake up or I will tickle you until you awake" - I keep tapping and shaking her, this time I added a threat since I know she already awake but just laying there being lazy. "LE unnie,...you're so loud...give me five minutes" -  She groaned. "I'd love to let you sleep all day but we have to record our new song soon so active your lazy brain and get ready, you took forever to put on your make-up" - I talk abit louder this time. "Aish, fine fine I will get up, now can you please leave?" - Said Hani with her eyes half open. "No I won't leave until you woke up" - I said.

(Lol sorry guys when I typed til here, the typing screen keep shaking up and down so It hard to see my typing, for me only though. I think it's because I'm typing on my phone. Don't worry I'll try my best to make new chapter everyday. I will continue this in next chapter, Adios) 

To be continue...