Chapter 2

Together

Last Chapter: "... Aish, fine fine I will get up, now can you please leave?" - Said Hani with her eyes half open. "No I won't leave until you woke up" - I said...."

*LE's POV*

"If you keep stay here and won't leave then I   will not wake up..." - Hani making up excuses for me to leave the room so she could stay lazy some more. "How

about just do what she said...I'm bored of sitting here" - I said to myself as I stand up from the bed. "Ok then, I'll leave and don't go back to sleep, if you do I'm gonna come back here and drag you out" - I said to Hani as I leave the room. I close the door and walk out to the living room, "Aye LE unnie, I heard Hyerin said you going to wake Hani unnie up? Where is she?" - Junghwa wave at me. " Hani tell me to get out and she will wake up SOON" - I sat down on the sofa and watch TV . " Look like she failed her job" - Hyerin said with a sarcastic voice. "Here it goes... Seo Hyerin about to make some jokes out of me" I thought so. "Whatever, so where's Solji unnie? " - I said. "She's putting on her make-up right now" - Replied Hyerin. Solji unnie's door is open "I heard someone call my name" - She said . "Good morning Unnie!" - Said Hyerin and Junghwa at the same time. "Morning morning~" - Solji said with a happy voice. "Why you seems so happy today unnie?" - I asked. "I'm excited about our song recording" - She replied with a smile. So we were sit there and talking, I totally forgot about "Miss. Ahn Heeyeon" were still sleep in her room.

*Hani's POV*

"why are they laughing so loud outside?" - I pulled the blanket over my head. I wasn't being lazy or sleeping.. I'm just acting in front of LE, because I don't wanna wake up. For some random reasons, whenever I'm with LE, I has a special feeling, a completely new feeling that I never has. I take a quick look at the clock on the wall, it was 6:57 and I decided to wake up, for EXID's sake...if this wasn't the day we need to record, I'm gonna lay here all day. I slowly stand up, walk to the bathroom and do whatever I have to do in there. After that, I put on my make-up, change and go outside.

 "Author's POV"

 Hani slowly walk outside, "Oh look who's up!" - Said Junghwa "It's Hani unnie!!~" - Junghwa said pointing at Hani. "What took you so long to wake up, did you stay up all night again?" - Said Solji . "Nah I slept early last night" - Hani reply with a tired voice. LE is looking at Hani and seems like Hani didn't notice there's someone staring at her. "How long are you gonna stare at Hani, LE unnie?" - Hyerin jumped in, that  cause Hani to look over LE's direction. "Is there something on my face?" - said Hani. "N-not really" - LE said as she look at the TV, trying to avoid eyes contact with Hani. " what's wrong with me? She got her make-up on same as every days... but now I suddenly feel like she look different.." - LE thought. 

"Guys! It's 7:15, we have to get going now! " - Solji stand up and went to put on her shoes. "Okay!~ Let's go let's go~ our new~~~ song!" - Hyerin singing as she walk out to put on her shoes. Junghwa is being silent since LE stare at Hani and how she react when Hani look at her. This little Maknae felt like there's something between them...The EXID went to their car, LE, Hani, Junghwa is being silent in a weird way...

 (What is going to happen as they going to the studio? Read the next chapter to find out! Next chapter is Coming soon! Don't worry I will not drop!)

To be Continue...