Chapter 6

Together

"Previous chapter: Before they even notice, I sprint fast into my room and shut the door...."

***********

Hani surprised when she felt Junghwa's lips. Her eyes is wide open, seems like it about to explode. Of course it just a lips touched lips kiss, no tongue involved. Hani hands is holding Junghwa's shoulders, she gently pushed Junghwa away. Junghwa is taking control of her mind now, and she just realized what she did earlier.

"H...Hani unnie....I- I didn't mean to..." - Junghwa said as her hands is covering her red face.

"..." - Hani froze and hand is touching her lips, the lips that kissed earlier. That was her first kiss and she still a bit surprised that it taken by the little Maknae.

"A...Umm Good night unnie!" - Junghwa saw Hani spaced out so she said and lay down then turn her back to Hani.

"Goodnight" - Hani does the same thing, she lay down and turn her back to Junghwa. Of course she's not sleeping. She's just....shock~!

*************

LE is now sitting on her bed, she felt like crying. The tears ran down her cheeks. Her heart is now in serious pain. The scene when Hani and Junghwa kissing, lips to lips, couldn't get out of LE's head. Her heart, is hurt, badly hurt like someone is stabbing her. But this time is not a needle, someone is stabbing her heart with a broken love arrow. 

She laid on her bed and cry to sleep. This is the first time Ahn Hyojin is crying, because of love. Her eyes is  red and the pillows she hugged is wet by tears. 

***********

Hani could not sleep after that kiss, she knew Junghwa likes her, but likes as a unnie. She doesn't know Junghwa has that kind of feeling with her. She tries to close her eyes and fall asleep, but she couldn't.

***********

Their apartment door is open, Hyerin and Solji is home. They can see how quiet the apartment is. They thought everyone just fall asleep, so they went to their room too. They doesn't know that there's a scene just happened. They didn't know that LE cried to sleep. They don't know anything....but no one in the three of them want Hyerin and Solji to know...

========

The next morning, Hani is turning into a panda, she barely has any sleep last night. Junghwa is being awkward because what happened, she and Hani barely talk. LE's eyes is red, she's tired of love. Love is painful. 

Hyerin and Solji seems to understanding this scene and the weird acting of the three members, they getting confused but they'd rather keep the questions to themself than asking.

==========================================

Sorry for the short chapter because im out of idea ;P I will make it up in next chapter!

____________________________________________

To be continued...