TWO

Troublemaker

 

It was already dark when Nayoung finished the pile of paper works she needed to pass tomorrow morning. She can feel her stomach growling because she lost track of time and forgets to take lunch and breaks but of course, being the Saint President she is, Nayoung still decided to the closing round ups.

 

 

No one was around the campus, only few professors and guards.

 

 

Nayoung was almost finish doing the round ups but stops on her tracks when she hears noises around the school hallway. Is she scared? Of course she is but Nayoung being Nayoung controlled her emotion and expression.

 

 

"Is anybody there?" She shouted and decided to walk closer. Nayoung can hear some incoherent words and mumbles but still decided to confront whatever it was.

 

 

Nayoung was shocked at what she saw, no, not because of a ghost but because of Jieqiong who was still scrubbing the walls and mumbling some words.

 

 

"Jieqiong." She called and runs towards Jieqiong, stopping the latter at what she's doing and grabbing the sponge she's holding.

 

 

"What are you doing?" Nayoung panics and checks Jieqiong's hands.

 

 

"Look at this! You injured yourself!" Nayoung keeps on shouting. Her usual calm and collected self was gone and buried.

 

 

Jieqiong can't help but smile. She's tired, her back aches, she cannot feel her hands but if the pay for all of that is Nayoung acting like this towards her then she's willing to scrub their whole school, everyday.

 

 

"Why are you smiling?" Nayoung said her tone full of concern.  

 

 

Jieqiong just shrugged and smiles at Nayoung before grabbing the sponge back and continue to do her work.

 

 

"Jieqiong."

 

 

She didn't bother to look and just continue to scrub.

 

 

"Zhou Jieqiong."

 

 

Jieqiong just smiles. She knows Nayoung is serious when she's being called in her full name in a tone like that.

 

 

"Baby." Nayoung called Jieqiong sweetly making the smaller girl to drop her sponge and look shock at Nayoung. Did she really just call me baby? Jieqiong thought. She starts to feel warm on her cheeks, and knowing herself too much she knows she's blushing, hard.

 

 

Nayoung hugs Jieqiong, tightly.

 

 

"Please stop doing this. I'm sure your whole body aches, just look at your hands." Nayoung said while clinging onto Jieqiong more tightly, if that was even possible because there are clearly no more gaps between them.

 

 

--

 

 

Nayoung was tired mentally and physically but still has smile plastered on her face while carrying Jieqiong on her back.

 

 

She's the one who finished scrubbing all the remaining paints on the wall and letting Jieqiong to finally rest. The conversation they had was still fresh on Nayoung's mind. I mean who can forget what Jieqiong said.

 

 

"Why are you doing all of this?" Nayoung questioned Jieqiong.

 

 

Jieqiong chuckles before clearing her own throat. "Can I be honest with you?" Jieqiong said while looking directly at Nayoung. The older could only nod, Jieqiong's stare was too much for her to handle.

 

 

"So I can see and meet you even in a small amount of time." Jieqiong confessed making Nayoung's heart to fasten its pace.

 

 

"Nayoung."

 

 

"Nayoungie."

 

 

"President Nayoung!" Jieqiong shouts making Nayoung to stop remembering the event, her heart thumping.

 

 

"Uh w-what?" Nayoung asked, completely flustered. Her heart won't cooperate with her and also the feeling of Jieqiong's heart beat she feels on her back isn't helping her much at all to concentrate.

 

 

"Are you okay? You can bring me down. I can walk." Jieqiong said, she's concerned because she knows Nayoung was already tired, she saw the amount of papers earlier.

 

 

"I'm okay. What we're you saying again?" Nayoung asked.

 

 

Jieqiong shook her head and Nayoung can feel it. "You aren't okay. You're tired. I can see and feel it, Pabo!" Jieqiong stated a fact. Nayoung just smiles, of course Jieqiong can't see it.

 

 

"You know Minkyung?" Jieqiong asked and Nayoung hummed at her.

 

 

"I'll appreciate it more if she will shout catch YOUR girl instead of catch THAT girl." Jieqiong said not forgetting to emphasize the word YOUR and THAT. Nayoung can feel the girl pouting behind her.

 

 

At point like these, Nayoung really feels guilty.

 

 

She's the one who told Jieqiong not to be open about their relationship with others, especially the one who's inside their school because she's the President of the Student Council and she doesn't want to be the center talk of anybody.

 

 

Nayoung remained quiet and that scares Jieqiong.

 

 

"Hey, I'm not say--" Jieqiong's was cut off when Nayoung put her down, it really pains Jieqiong in the heart when Nayoung are being like this.

 

 

"It's front of your house." Nayoung said but not facing Jieqiong, making the latter to forcefully spin her around and that shocks Nayoung.

 

 

Jieqiong leaned in and quickly gives Nayoung a peck in the lips, it's a chaste kiss.

 

 

"How many times do I need to tell you that you don't need to feel guilty about that? Nayoungie, I don't care if people don't know about us. All I care is you, just you. You're more than enough for me." Jieqiong said while looking directly into Nayoung's brown orbs sending the President to a blushing mess.

 

 

Jieqiong pecks Nayoung again but this time on the cheeks. "Don't feel guilty. I don't mind if they know or not. Having you is more than enough." Jieqiong said again, making Nayoung to smile, a smile Jieqiong loves to see.

 

 

"Go in and rest. I'm sure your body aches." Nayoung said and motions for Jieqiong to come in. Jieqiong places a quick peck on Nayoung's cheeks before opening their front gate.  

 

 

"Uh Jieqiong?" Nayoung called.

 

 

"Don't do any trouble tomorrow. I won't be the one patrolling. I need to attend my class." Nayoung said, making the younger chuckle.

 

 

"Okay, President."

 

 

Jieqiong looks at her with a perfect smile plastered on her face. For Nayoung, Jieqiong's smiles was so bright, it can beat the sun rays.

 

 

"Goodnight, my little Troublemaker."

 

 

Jieqiong likes that nickname, but loves it especially when Nayoung said it in that way.

 

 

--

 

 

Please feel free to comment, any feedback will be good even if it's negative. That way I know what to do and what's not to do next time.

 

 

And what do you think, should I continue and make this into an ongoing fanfic? J

 

 

HAVE A NICE DAY^^