SIX

Troublemaker

 

Jieqiong was restless.

 

 

She may be just lying on her bed but she's worn out both mentally and physically. Her nose is stuffy and eyes all puffy and red because of crying for many hours starting when she left the school up until now, straight.

 

 

"Why am I crying again?" Jieqiong ask the ceiling of her bedroom. She stared at the ceiling. It's white and cold and blank. It's not even answering her.

 

 

"You aren't helping at all!" Jieqiong said and rolls on her back. "You just reminded me of that cold blank stone! I hate you!" she shouts like the ceiling would be affected by her words.

 

 

Jieqiong had gone nuts.

 

 

- Flashback -

 

 

Jieqiong was running as fast as she can at the school hallway, trying to go into her classroom. She's already late and she doesn't want to be more more more late.

 

 

"Get out of the way!" Jieqiong shouts when she saw a girl in front of her, walking towards her direction with a pile of papers. She can't control her speed and she knows she can't stop any seconds or so.

 

 

"What?" The tall girl answered but it's too late because their bodies already clashed together with the cold concrete floor.

 

 

 Jieqiong opened her eyes to check the girl below her, only to see a cold blank face, but Jieqiong feels warm inside her.

 

 

The girl may seem cold but she's melting Jieqiong just by her stare. 

 

 

"S-sorry?" Jieqiong said as she tries to stand up and help the taller girl. Ignoring the electricity that runs through her whole body when she's holding the taller girl's hand.

 

 

"It's okay." The taller girl said, tone of voice so cold but Jieqiong feels warm and fussy inside her.

 

 

The both of them were now gathering the paper that was scattered on the floor.

 

 

"Here, I'm really sorry I was late and running. I didn't mean to bump you." Jieqiong admitted as she handed the papers she gathered, their hand touches lingering much longer than needed.

 

 

"You're late?" The taller girl asked.

 

 

"Kind of? Yeah?" Jieqiong answered, looking the directly into the girl's light brown orbs. Jieqiong was stunned by the girl's beauty.

 

 

"Let's go to the Student Council Room." The girl said with a small smile.

 

 

"Oka-- wait, What?! Why?!" Jieqiong shouts, hysterically. Why would she go to the student council room? She hates that place.  It's full of trying-to-be-perfect-student-who-knows-nothing-but-rules.

 

 

"I'm the student council President, Im Nayoung." The girl said making Jieqiong to drop her jaw.

 

 

"You were late, that one is on the rules.  You're also running at the school hallway and even shouting, that are also on the rules. Plus, you caused some of our documents to crumple." Nayoung stated the rules Jieqiong had broken.  

 

 

"Troublemaker." Nayoung said with a smile before she starts walking away.

 

 

Okay, Jieqiong takes back what she said about the Student Council earlier. She may actually like this one.

 

 

- End of Flashback -

 

 

Jieqiong woke up because of the sound her phone ringing. It was past midnight; her head is spinning but tries to grab the phone anyways.

 

 

She looks at the phone and the bright light was burning her eyes.

 

 

 "Nayoung." Jieqiong said as she stares at the screen. Nayoung was calling her at this hour? That was new. The older was always the one who lectures her to go to sleep early and don't use phone at this hour.

 

 

She was so close to answering the phone call but then the events that happened during the past two days flashed inside her head.

 

 

"Hah! I won't still answer your calls!" Jieqiong said as she cancelled the call, purposely making Nayoung to know that she's ignoring her.

 

 

I'm still mad at you.

 

 

--

 

 

"She didn't answer my call." Nayoung said looking at Jieqiong's window. She and her half sister were in front of Jieqiong's house, not minding the cold wind that was blowing and freezing them.

 

 

"Of course she won't, she's mad at you. Dumb." Her sister said with a blank face just like Nayoung's.

 

 

"Why would she be mad at me?" Nayoung answers, so clueless at what is happening between her and Jieqiong.

 

 

"You're really dumb just like her." The younger said and walks away.

 

 

"Hey! I'm still your older sister Kyla." Nayoung stated and took a one last glance at Jieqiong's window before walking away and following her younger sister.

 

 

I miss you, so much.

 

 

 

 

--

 

This story doesn't really have a concrete plot. I'm just letting my imagination and my hands to type whatever it wants, so I'm really sorry to what's happening, it's kind of a mess right now. We'll see where this goes.  

 

 

And I'm so overwhelmed by the amount of subscribers and comments. I didn't know I would reach this. I'm reading all your comments I just don't know what to answer sometimes, it's making me so happy. Thank you so much! ;_;

 

 

Ps. please excuse my poorly edited cover for this story. I'm not good at using Photoshop! 

 

 

Have a nice day!