EIGHT

Troublemaker

 

The couple finally decided to leave the library, Nayoung holding Jieqiong's hand in her, tightly, not wanting to let the younger's hand go, making Jieqiong smile ear-to-ear.

 

 

"Did you cut class yesterday?" Nayoung asks the younger.

 

 

Jieqiong suddenly became nervous.

 

 

"Y-yes?" she answered stuttering. Well, there goes our President Nayoung again.

 

 

"Okay. I can forgive that." Nayoung said with a smile and Jieqiong's hand with her thumb, making the younger's heart to flutter even more.

 

 

"Nayoungie buy me ice cream please." Jieqiong said using aegyo on her girlfriend.

 

 

"Okay, le--wait, shouldn't you be in class at this hour?" Nayoung asks, eyeing the girl suspiciously. She looks at her wristwatch and her face darkens.

 

 

"Jieqiong." She said her tone changes.

 

 

Jieqiong can only form a silly smile at the President before untangling their hands and starts running away from Nayoung.

 

 

"You're going to clean the whole school if I catch you." Nayoung stated and starts running after Jieqiong.

 

 

"Try if you can!" Jieqiong answers, laughing and running playfully.

 

 

The couple doesn’t know that three people are watching them from afar, Minkyung, Kyungwon and Yewon with genuine smile plastered on their faces.

 

 

"Finally!" They all exclaimed.

 

 

--

 

 

"I'm going to my class now. We have exam in Math." Jieqiong said with a pout on her face.

 

 

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Nayoung said frowning as she practically dragging Jieqiong to their classroom to walk faster.

 

 

"I want to spend more time with you. I missed you, like, very very very much!" Jieqiong admitted making Nayoung to stop on her track and looks at Jieqiong, her eyes soften after hearing the younger's confession.

 

 

"Here's a deal. If you did great on your exam, I'll be giving you a reward." Nayoung said with a smile.

 

 

"Really?" Jieqiong's eyes double its size because of that.

 

 

"Of course and I missed you too, very much." Nayoung said and quickly leans in to Jieqiong's to kiss the younger on her cheeks, Jieqiong's cheeks turned red. Just no matter how many times they kiss, even on just the cheeks, Jieqiong's heart still skips a million beats.

 

 

"Good luck."

 

 

--

 

 

Yebin and Jieqiong got called inside the student council room, a.k.a. the Torture Chamber as Yebin calls it.

 

 

Let just say they did something they shouldn’t have to receive a punishment.

 

 

Jieqiong was thumping her feet on the ground nervously, hands sweating because of Nayoung's glare at her. While, Yebin, she's wearing a smug smile looking at Minkyung who's sending her death glares.

 

 

"What happened?" Nayoung ask her voice so strict.

 

 

 "Nayoungie! I already told you Yebin were the one copying on our exam! I'm not the one at fault!" Jieqiong said with a pout.

 

 

"Why did you let her copy?" Nayoung ask Jieqiong. "We have a deal, don't we? And now that will not happen." Nayoung said making Jieqiong to drop her jaw before slapping Yebin's shoulder.

 

 

"Stop." Minkyung said, looking at the two girls. "You two will do a school service tomorrow." She continued.

 

 

Yebin looks confused while Jieqiong looks disbelief using her aegyo so Nayoung will take back that punishment Minkyung has set for the two of them.

 

 

"Rule is rule." Nayoung said before walking away and sitting on her table, leaving Jieqiong with her drop jaw.

 

 

"You can go back to your classes now." Minkyung said, shooing the both of them.

 

 

"Wait Minky!" Yebin said with a still with a smug smile on her face. All eyes of the student council on her including Jieqiong who wants to slap her friend all day long.

 

 

"That's Vice President for you." The tall girl stated with a death glare, sending shivers to Yebin.

 

 

"Okay, Minky what's that? The punishment? The school what?" Yebin asks

 

 

"Vice President for you I said, show some respect." The taller girl said. "The school service, you'll help to clean the school tomorrow." She continued while sending daggers to Yebin.

 

 

"Why clean the school when I can clean you instead? Alone. No help needed." Yebin said with a smirk making all of the people inside the room to drop their jaw, Yewon covering her face, Kyungwon laughing so hard, almost choking on her own saliva while Minkyung's cheeks turning red because of shame.

 

 

"That's one w-week school s-service for y-you!" Minkyung said completely flustered before stomping away of the room.

 

 

Yebin smirk just grew bigger, patting her own head, being so proud of herself.

 

 

"Why are you my friend?"  Jieqiong said wanting to bury her 'friend' Yebin alive before storming away.