FIVE

Troublemaker

 

Nayoung wants to go to Jieqiong. Nayoung wants to follow Jieqiong. Nayoung wants to ask what happened. Nayoung wants to know why Jieqiong ran away.

 

 

But she didn't.

 

 

She stays rooted on her place. She stays standing. Thinking and frowning in the process. Being the dense stone Nayoung is, of course she doesn't know why Jieqiong acted like that.

 

 

"Do you want to go after her?" Yewon said, breaking her thoughts.

 

 

"W-why?" Nayoung stutters.

 

 

"Oh I don't know. Go on, I can eat by myself." Yewon said with an encouraging smile on her face. But of course Nayoung being a kind president doesn't want Yewon, a transferee, to eat alone here.

 

 

"No, it's okay, let's go." Nayoung said and starts to walk.

 

 

--

 

 

Nayoung was worried about Jieqiong.

 

 

The younger won't reply to her texts. The younger won't even answer her calls. This was the actual first time this kind of thing had happened to Jieqiong. Usually, Jieqiong was the first one to spam Nayoung texts and calls. It was a foreign feeling to Nayoung. It feels weird not having the Chinese girl bothering her with flattery messages.

 

 

Nayoung was feeling … empty?

 

 

--

 

 

Nayoung breathed heavily, contemplating whether to knock at the door, but does it anyways before opening the front door.

 

 

"Uh good afternoon. Is Miss Zhou Jieqiong here?" she asks the teacher who is at the front of the room.

 

 

Eunwoo's mouth quickly formed a big 'o', while Yebin, well, she's sleeping at the back.

 

 

"Jieqiong? She's not here in my class today." Miss Park answered while looking around the classroom. "Do you need something Miss Im? Have she done another trouble again?" the teacher continued.

 

 

Nayoung shook her head. "No, she didn't. Thank you Miss Park. I'll get going now." She said and bowed before leaving the room.

 

 

Just where are you?

 

 

--

 

 

"Where have you been President?" Kyungwon asked as soon as Nayoung entered the Student Council room.

 

 

"Jieqiong." Nayoung answered lifelessly.

 

 

"Jieqiong? What do you need with her?" Minkyung asked looking at the President before munching her favorite food, burgers.

 

 

"Well uhh …. just stuffs… yeah." The famous Stone President was now, very flustered.

 

 

"No need to hide it to us President!" Kyungwon stated.

 

 

 "We know you two are dating. It's obvious." Minkyung's grin grew bigger.

 

 

"You two knows?" Nayoung almost shouts, her eyes grew two times bigger than its normal size, her face so red, cool beads of sweat instantly form on her forehead.

 

 

The two nods happily.

 

 

"You don't mind that I'm…." Nayoung stops her sentence, biting her lip.

 

 

"Gay? Of course not President! Almost everyone in this school is gay! We're not surprised anymore!" Kyungwon announces.

 

 

"Almost everyone!?" Nayoung said, not believing what she's hearing.

 

 

"How can someone stay straight in an area full of beautiful and hot girls?" Kyungwon said with a smile.  

 

 

"Really?" Nayoung just can't believe.

 

 

"Yeah, even Kyungwon is gay, she likes your half sis---" Minkyung's sentence was cut off when Kyungwon shoves the half eaten burger inside to shut her off.

 

 

 "You like who?" Nayoung asks.

 

 

"No one! So, what we're saying is we support you no matter what happens." Kyungwon said with a smile, still choking Minkyung with a burger.

 

 

Nayoung smiles, so it's okay.

 

--

 

This was supposed to be a NaPink fanfic. ;_;

I am sorry if this was boring or not that connected to NaPink but I thought that I should also give the other characters some lines and scenes. I am really sorry. ;_;

 

And also, Thank you for all the comments, I'm reading them all! J

 

Have a nice day everyone.^^