FOUR

Troublemaker

 

 

Jieqiong decided to go to their campus, a little earlier than usual. She looks like a lifeless walking zombie with dark circles under her eyes.

 

 

"Unnie!" She heard someone shouts somewhere.

 

 

"Jieqiong unnie!" Someone called her, Jieqiong wants to pay attention to whoever that was but, just for real, her mind is not even cooperating anymore, she feels she's going to pass out any minute. It's a bad idea going to school without any sleep, Jieqiong thought.

 

 

"Jieqiong unnie." Someone repeated to call her again. She looks at her back only to find three girls she doesn't even know.

 

 

"Uh? Me?" Jieqiong said pointing to herself while looking left and right.

 

 

"Is there other Jieqiong unnie here?" The girl who called her who looks like kind of mean but also cute and beautiful, to be honest she can be a princess, Jieqiong thought said with a bright smile.

 

 

"She's dumb." One of the girls who look like a foreigner with blue hair said. Jieqiong wanted to roll her eyes but her energy won’t cooperate, she's barely keeping them open.

 

 

"My Mom told me that it isn't nice to say that to others. Please go say sorry to her, Kyla." The one who looks like an innocent kid with fluffy cheeks said. She's cute, Jieqiong thought.

 

 

"I'm sorry on behalf of my friend. I'm Siyeon, and this is Kyla and she's Sungyeon." Siyeon said still with a smile. Jieqiong can only nod to the girl. She somehow knows Siyeon, maybe? Where does she hear that name again? She's pretty sure she knows who this girl is. It's kind of familiar to her.

 

 

"Can I know where Eunwoo unnie is?" Siyeon asked with a big smile, her white pearly teeth showing.

 

 

"Eunwoo? Probably still sleeping." Jieqiong said. What's up with Eunwoo? Did that gay, I mean girl, did something to this children? She thought looking at the three with furrowed eyebrows.

 

 

"But she promised me she won't be late today." Siyeon said and pouts.

 

 

"I'll call he-- wait, what?! She promised you what!?" Jieqiong suddenly raises her voice when the realization kicks inside her mind.

 

 

"You're really dumb, aren't you?" Kyla said to Jieqiong.

 

 

"Kyla! I told you calling a person like that is bad! Apologize to Jieqiong unnie!" Sungyeon said, tears forming inside her eyes.

 

 

Kyla only rolled her eyes.

 

 

"Eunwoo promised me she won't be late and go to school early." Siyeon repeated, still with a pout on her face.  

 

 

"But why!?" Jieqiong said so hysterically.

 

 

Why would her friend, Eunwoo, would promise to wake up early and won't be late to her? Is she that great or so important? Eunwoo wouldn't promise to someone so easy like that. Just who is this girl?

 

 

"Didn't she tell you unnie? I'm her girlfriend." Siyeon said with a frown. "She said that she will tell her friends." Siyeon continued.

 

 

"Oh she told us al--- WHAT SO IT'S REAL! YOU ARE REALLY HER GIRLFRIEND!?" Jieqiong can't help but shouts. She didn't really believe what Eunwoo had said to them but now? Is this real? Or is she dreaming?

 

 

Oh Mother Fairy of color Pink, is this the effect of lack of sleep?

 

 

--

 

 

Jieqiong doesn't know how it happened.

 

 

She just founds herself in their school canteen with Yebin, Eunwoo, Siyeon, Kyla and Sungyeon. She doesn’t know how she ended up here.

 

 

 All she knows is that, it is annoying to see Eunwoo being all lovey-dovey with her girlfriend, Siyeon. Yebin being lectured by Sungyeon about don't be a ert and flirt or something like that her Mom told her. Kyla seating in front of her, wearing a blank face.

 

 

That blank face, blank expression, it reminded her of Nayoung. Nayoung, her girlfriend, who she can't even see and talk properly with. Her girlfriend, who effortless said that they're just friends in front of her, Jieqiong gritted her teeth.

 

 

"What?" Kyla said, raising one of her eyebrows, she noticed how Jieqiong gritted her teeth

 

 

"What what?" Jieqiong said her tone full of annoyance with a frown on her face. Kyla only sighs at her. The others were just looking at them.

 

 

"Don't mind her Kyla. She's kind of heartbroken right now." Yebin said.

 

 

"Heartbroken, why unnie?" Siyeon asked while Sungyeon was looking at Jieqiong with a sad face.

 

 

"Well, apparently her girlfriend Nayou--" before Yebin can blurt out Nayoung's name, Jieqiong stands up, not forgetting to slam her hands on the canteen table, making Yebin stops and the other to look at her with surprise face except Kyla who's just having her normal blank face.

 

 

"Shut up." She quietly says and turns around. She's walking towards the exit but quickly regretted it as soon as she saw who's entering.

 

 

It was Nayoung, she should be happy to see her girlfriend, but, no, because there was a certain girl she already hated, Yewon, clinging to her girlfriend like a koala.

 

 

"Oh hi Jieqiong." Yewon greeted her with a smile.

 

 

Jieqiong manages to put a fake smile on her face. She looks directly at Nayoung, but the older still wears her blank face.

 

 

"Nayoung aren't you going to greet Jieqiong?" Yewon said a little frown on her face while still clinging to Nayoung's arm.

 

 

"Hi Jieqiong." Nayoung flatly said.

 

 

Jieqiong's heart feels heavy, that should be me clinging to you like that while happily going around this campus, she thought while biting her lip very hard and running away from the school canteen.

 

 

That should be us.