TEN

Troublemaker

 

"Miss Zhou, I would appreciate it if you'll stop using your phone during my period." Mr. Kim said to Jieqiong whose busy typing a reply at her phone

 

 

"Sorry." Jieqiong mumbles while handling the phone to Mr. Kim.

 

 

"Nayoungie." Mr. Kim reads loud at the class. "Cute name for your girlfriend ah?" he added causing the whole class to shouts and whistle except Eunwoo, Yebin and Jieqiong.

 

 

"I see, the rumors are true." said Mr. Kim looking at Jieqiong.

 

 

 "How can the President of Student Council date a person like you?" he added, Jieqiong gritted her teeth with hands tightly clamp together, knuckles turning almost white.

 

 

" A good for no‐‐" Mr. Kim sentence was cut off when Yebin stand up.

 

 

"Sir may you just shut your mouth and teach us real things already?" the small girl shouted at the back, smiling at the teacher.

 

 

"Yeah, we'll appreciate it more if you start teaching school related stuffs instead of blubbering rubbish words to us." Eunwoo added, looking at Jieqiong mouthing 'are you okay?' the latter just nodded at her with a small smile.

 

 

‐‐

 

 

 Jieqiong left the room eagerly, not wanting to see that teacher anymore.

 

 

 "She's the one our President is dating?"

 

 

"They don't suit each other."

 

 

"I'll be more in favor for Chaeyeon, a top student not like her, she always causes troubles."

 

 

"President Nayoung deserves better."

 

 

Jieqiong can only grit her teeth at the things student's mumbles around her.

 

 

"You okay?" Eunwoo ask wrapping her hands around Jieqiong's shoulder. Yebin looking at her worriedly. Jieqiong can only manage a small nod and a small smile.

 

 

"Hey, what's happening?" a familiar voice ask them from the back, making all of them to froze, it's Nayoung.

 

 

Jieqiong looks at the both with gritted teeth, eyes screaming 'dont'.

 

 

She faces the older with a big smile on her face. "Yeah! Wwe are just ttalking! Right gguys?" she explains budging her elbows at the two.

 

 

"Yyeah!" The both answered at the same time.

 

 

"Why are you two acting weird?" Minkyung asks them with a notsoamuseface of her.

 

 

"What is it you're talking about?" Nayoung asks with a frown just looking directly at Jieqiong, the younger was tongue tied, not knowing what to answer.

 

 

"About the sleep over at my house this coming weekend!" Yebin shouted, all of them snap their head towards the short girl, Jieqiong thanking the short girl million times inside her head.

 

 

"You are all invited." she added.

 

 

"Really? I love sleepovers!" Kyungwon cheered.

 

 

"I am too?" Yewon asks the girl, Yebin nodded her head happily.

 

 

"All of you even Siyeon, Kyla and Sungyeon. You know, just to get to know each other better. What do you say President?" Yebin asks.

 

 

 "How about your parents?" Minkyung asks, not sure to join or not.

 

 

"They don't live together. Her parents only go home occasionally." Eunwoo explains for Yebin who can only nod her head, the others looking at her with sad eyes.

 

 

"So what do you all say?" Jieqiong asks changing the topic before they make Yebin cry.

 

 

"Doesn't look like a bad idea." Nayoung said with a smile.

 

 

--

 

 

Nayoung takes back what she said. It was a bad idea, a big bad idea.

 

 

Earlier they were at peace, playing a normal spin the bottle until Yebin brings out some alcohol making the game more exciting and thrilling. Of course Nayoung still in her right mind didn't let the underage one's to drink.  

 

 

Nayoung was a little bit tipsy, she's thinking how things turned out so messy like this but also so fun.

 

 

"Yebin we need a room!" Siyeon said carrying her drunken girlfriend, Eunwoo, to walk up the stairs.

 

 

"Don't trash my bed!" Yebin shouted holding a half full bottle of beer.

 

 

"Yebin give me that. Stop drinking." Minkyung who only drank a little was trying to calm Yebin down.

 

 

"Who do you think you are?! Stop playing with my heart! Did you ever love me? No! You don't have the rights!" Yebin said between her hiccups, fighting to keep her eyes open.

 

 

"You're drunk!" Minkyung shouted, messing her hair because of frustration.

 

 

"I'm Yebin!" The shorter girl shouted back before collapsing onto Minkyung's shoulder, and the latter can only sigh, carrying the shorter upstair.

 

 

Nayoung can only chuckle at the duo.

 

 

She looks at the corner of the room, only to find her younger sister playing cards with her secretary, Kyungwon. She remembered what the younger had said to her earlier.

 

 

-

 

"Unnie I found my pixie." Kyla said.

 

 

"It's Kyungwon, am I right?" Nayoung said, worried can be heard on her voice.

 

 

The younger only nodded at her sister.

 

 

"If you're happy then I support you." Nayoung said with a smile making the younger to hug her tightly. 

 

-

 

 

Nayoung looks at her sister who has a big smile plastered on her face looking at Kyungwon. "She's grown up now." She said to herself before walking towards Yewon at the couch, reading Sungyeon bed time story.

 

 

"Have you seen Jieqiong?" Nayoung asks.

 

 

"I think i saw her walking to the veranda." Yewon answered before facing Sungyeon back and continue reading stories.

 

 

"Thank you." The older said with a smile on face looking at the two before walking away outside the veranda.

 

 

She found Jieqiong's back facing her, cold wind blowing the younger's hair, the only light they have was the moon.

 

 

"You okay?" Nayoung asks before back hugging Jieqiong. The younger was startled at first but calms down when she founds out who's hugging her from the back.

 

 

 Jieqiong only nods, trying to feel Nayoung's warmth.

 

 

You can tell me everything." Nayoung said, hugging Jieqiong more tightly and resting her head on the younger's shoulder.

 

 

"I don't want to burden you even more." Jieqiong said in a quiet voice.

 

 

"You're never a burden to me." Nayoung said as she makes Jieqiong face her, she looks at the younger with worried in her eyes.

 

 

 "What happened?" She calmly asks.

 

 

"What if they are right? What if we don't really suit each other?" Jieqiong said, tears starting to form on the corner of her eyes, Nayoung can only frown at the younger's word.

 

 

"What if I don't deserv‐‐" Jieqiong's eyes widen when a pair of lips was suddenly on hers. Nayoung cups Jieqiong's cheeks, trying to close the gap between them, kissing Jieqiong as if her life depends on it.

 

 

 "Please don't listen to them. Stop with the what ifs, baby." Nayoung said when she broke the kiss, placing her forehead against Jieqiong, the younger closes her eyes, trying to stop the tears that are threatening to fall anytime soon.

 

 

 "I'm the one who doesn't deserve you." Nayoung said so lovingly, her heart aches seeing the younger like this.

 

 

"I'm not perfect. I hurt you a lot. I made so many mistakes to you, yet you always forgive me. You always try to understand me. You always made efforts for our relationship." Nayoung said her voice cracking. Jieqiong tears started to fall down.

 

 

"I'm not perfect but you treat me like one." She continued, brushing the tears on Jieqiong's cheeks with her thumb.

 

 

"II love yyou." Jieqiong can only mutter before burying her face on Nayoung's shoulder, sobbing hard. The taller can only Jieqiong's back and hug her tightly.

 

 

"I love you too, so much."

 

 

 

 

--

I was shook of the amount of comments I received yesterday. THANK YOU SO MUCH. one more chapter left! HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!!

 

ps. Any girl group stan who wants to be mutual on twitter?  =)