SEVEN

Troublemaker

 

Jieqiong goes to the school, face and eyes all puffy, her make up a bit smudge, her hair are all over the place and her clothes a little bit crumpled.

 

 

"I should have just answered her call!" Jieqiong says to herself as she messes with her hair.

 

 

"I miss Nayoungie!" Jieqiong said to herself again, biting her lip as hard as she can.

 

 

"Jieqiong!" She heard a familiar voice calls her, Jieqiong looks at her back.

 

 

Eunwoo, Yebin, Sungyeon and Siyeon look at Jieqiong with their jaw left hanging, their minds not registering Jieqiong's appearance at the moment.

 

 

"What?" Jieqiong said, bringing them all back to Earth.

 

 

"You look …. Great!" Yebin exclaimed.

 

 

"Jieqiong unnie, we know that you're beautiful, but can you please, you know. Oh help me how can I describe this, this mess. Can you go to the C.R. and fix your make up and also your hair?" Siyeon exclaimed, pinching her nose.

 

 

Jieqiong just grunted at them, not feeling to argue.

 

 

"Unnie are you okay?" Sungyeon ask. Well at least someone cares about her.

 

 

"You look like a zombie. You're scaring me." The younger added, making Jieqiong to face palm. She takes back what she thought.

 

 

"Juju, yesterday Nayou--" Eunwoo's going to tell that Nayoung was finding her yesterday but cut off when Yebin exclaimed that they have exam in Math.

 

 

"We have an exam in Math?" Jieqiong said still with a frown in her face. "I'm going to the library then. I won't attend morning classes." She said and walks away as fast as she can, wanting to leave her mighty friends behind.

 

 

Jieqiong is good at Academics but Math, that subject isn't a joke. She doesn't want to fail that.

 

 

"Okay! Let me copy later!"  Yebin shouted with a smile while waving her hands. Sungyeon looking at her with a not-so-amuse-face.

 

 

"Can I go to the library with her? I think I need to review too." Eunwoo said to her girlfriend beside her and quickly regretted it when she saw the younger glaring deadly at her.

 

 

"I'm just joking! I'm excited to go to my morning classes! Come on.  Let me accompany you to your classroom!" Eunwoo said, nervously.

 

 

"Whipped." Yebin whistles.

 

 

--

 

 

Jieqiong was looking at the math books with a big frown in her face, trying to calm her mind and take the info the book was giving her.

 

 

"I can't concentrate!" Jieqiong said to herself messing her hair again.

 

 

"Hey." She heard someone calls in a low voice, it was Kyla. She looks at the younger with one eyebrow rose up.

 

 

"You look like a big mess." Kyla said and sits in front of Jieqiong. "Are you okay?' She asks but with her expression still blank.

 

 

Jieqiong looks at Kyla. Why does she remind me of Nayoung so much?

 

 

"I'm okay! Everything is fantastic, marvelous, wonderful, sensational, outstanding and superb!"  Jieqiong exclaimed with a fake smile and a sarcastic voice.

 

 

Kyla can only sighs at the older.

 

 

"Fix yourself. She's coming." Kyla said, looking at her phone and gathering her things to leave.

 

 

"Who?" Jieqiong ask. The younger only shrugged.

 

 

--

 

 

It was not long when Jieqiong's eyes were covered with someone's hand, a warm hand.

 

 

"I'm trying to study here!" Jieqiong exclaimed, she got a feeling who was the one covering her eyes. The warmth she's feeling, the smell of her perfume, Jieqiong knows.

 

 

"Jieqiong." Nayoung said in her low voice, taking her hands off Jieqiong's.

 

 

The older sat beside Jieqiong, but the latter won't even look at her side, even when she pokes Jieqiong's cheeks many times, so Nayoung decide that there's a best idea to get the younger's attention.

 

 

"Jieqiong, I'm going to kiss you if you won't notice me." Nayoung warns the younger.

 

 

Jieqiong was still looking at the Math book, she can dig holes at the book by that stare and that grip.

 

 

"One."

 

 

"Two."

 

 

"As if you can." Jieqiong challenges.

 

 

"Three." Nayoung counts and the younger didn't bother to even throw a glance. That was the only cue for Nayoung.

 

 

Nayoung cups Jieqiong's both cheeks, making the younger to forcefully look at her directly in the eyes.

 

 

"W-what are you d-doing?" Jieqiong stutters, trying to break free but Nayoung stares was making her feel weak. Every time you stare at me like this, I can't help but just fall in love all over again, hard.

 

 

Nayoung leaned in and captured Jieqiong's soft lips, pouring all the emotions and feelings she can't show the younger before. It was not long after when Jieqiong kisses back but Nayoung broke it, both panting.

 

 

"W-what if someone sees u-us?" Jieqiong said completely flustered at what happened, heart fluttering, looking around but not Nayoung's side.

 

 

Good thing it was only them, some students who have their own world and the librarian who's sleeping at the moment.

 

 

"Look at me." Nayoung said with a small smile and cups Jieqiong's cheeks again.

 

 

That smile.

 

 

Nayoung let go of Jieqiong's cheeks and took something inside her bag.

 

 

"I'm sorry, will you forgive me, baby?" Nayoung said holding a pink dog stuffed toy in front of Jieqiong.

 

 

Jieqiong can barely register what's happening in front of her, tears starts forming inside her eyes. Is this really Nayoung? Did Nayoung really just kiss her and now giving her a stuffed toy? Is this even real?

 

 

"Take her? I'm really sorry." Nayoung said handing the pink stuffed toy to Jieqiong.

 

 

Jieqiong took it and hug the pink dog stuffed toy closely to hear heart, tightly, like anyone would take it away from her. Nayoung can only smile because of the view in front of her, pure.

 

 

"Pinky."  Jieqiong announces, still hugging the toy with her eyes close.

 

 

"Pinky?" Nayoung asked the younger, not sure what it means.

 

 

"The name of this dog, our baby, Pinky." Jieqiong explained making Nayoung to widen her eyes, cheeks became flushed. If only Jieqiong wasn't closing her eyes, she will see how Nayoung became beet red.

 

 

Our baby, Pinky.

 

 

 

 

--

 

Finally a chapter with NaPink content! Hahahaha! Now, where will this story go? I don't know anymore, I'm going to end it soon? 

 

 

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!