THREE

Troublemaker

 

It was the usual day for Jieqiong, except not having to meet nor even see Nayoung.

 

 

The student council becomes pretty busy because of the upcoming event. It's like a Song Festival, Jieqiong heard but couldn't care less. She can't do her usual ritual of breaking rules because she doesn't want to cause more problems and works to the Student Council, mainly Nayoung. All she wants to do right now, was to meet Nayoung and be all cuddly. It was driving her mad.

 

 

"I miss Na----"

 

 

Before Jieqiong can even finish her sentence Eunwoo, her all mighty friend covered .

 

 

"I miss Nayoungie. I miss my girlfriend. Why isn't she sending me even a simple message? Just what is she doing right now? Have she eaten already? I bet she's tired. My poor Nayoungie." Eunwoo said, mimicking Jieqiong.

 

 

"You've been ranting that for about million of times now." Yebin said while looking dreamily at her crush's picture on her phone, Minkyung's picture, the vice president of the student council to be exact, gawking at the red hair girl.

 

 

"And you've been looking at that picture for like eternity, you ert." Jieqiong said, rolling her eyes.

 

 

"You two are so pitiful." Eunwoo blurted out, making the two look at her with one of their eyebrow rose.

 

 

"What?" Eunwoo asked, shoving the fries inside .

 

 

"Says the one who doesn't even have a love life." Jieqiong said and Yebin high five her, the both of them laughing.

 

 

"I got a girlfriend." Eunwoo said with a big smile on her face. The two choked on their own saliva, eyes almost bulging out of their own socket, their jaw almost dropping on the ground, if that's possible.

 

 

"You got a what?" Jieqiong questioned, not believing what she heard from her friend.

 

 

"A girlfriend."

 

 

"Who? This isn't one of your imaginary girlfriends, right? "Yebin said with a big grin plastered on her face.

 

 

"Siyeon, one of the freshmen, my girlfriend." Eunwoo answered, her eyes almost forming a heart shape, smile so big.

 

 

"But does she know?" Yebin asked.

 

 

That day, Jieqiong and Yebin face the wrath of a person who looks like a shiba inu, named Jung Eunwoo.

 

 

--

 

 

It was finally dismissal, Jieqiong's one favorite part of school.

 

 

Dismissal means she and Nayoung will be going home together, just the two them. Jieqiong smiles to herself. Finally, after like waiting for what feels eternity, she can finally be with her girlfriend.

 

 

"Nayoungie!" she calls and waves at Nayoung who's waiting at the back of their school, it is their meeting place so other student wouldn't see them.

 

 

Jieqiong's big smile on her face quickly disappeared when she saw a girl beside Nayoung, a girl with a smile plastered on her face, eyes forming crescent, and a full bangs, this girl doesn't look familiar to her.

 

 

"Who is she?" Jieqiong questioned.

 

 

"She's Yewon, she's a transferee here. The principal said to take care of her because she's not yet familiar with our school and streets." Nayoung explained to her. "Greet her Jieqiong." She continued. 

 

 

"Oh hi Jieqiong, do you mind me going home with you?" The said girl named Yewon asked with a smile that Jieqiong instantly hated.

 

 

"Uhhh h-hi Yewon. I don't mind." Jieqiong manages to blurt out.

 

 

--

 

 

Is it okay to Jieqiong? No, of course not. It is not okay and it's not even near okay nor halfway. This isn't just okay for Jieqiong. This is only the quality time she and her girlfriend can get but now there's a third wheel? She can't even hold Nayoung's hand for the color pink sakes!

 

 

"So, what is the relationship between you two?" Yewon suddenly asks, breaking the silence between the three of them.

 

 

"Friends." Nayoung quickly answered, not stuttering even a little.

 

 

Jieqiong bit her lips hard and clenched her fist tightly, her knuckles almost turning white. Sure, she said it is okay if the whole school doesn't know they are dating but hearing Nayoung, face to face, saying they are just friends, without even stuttering a little, pains her heart, a lot.

 

 

"Ohhh? But you two look so cute together." Yewon said still with a smile on her face. 

 

 

Minutes of silence had passed after that short conversation they have, well the conversation Nayoung and Yewon had to be exact, when Nayoung finally broke the silence.

 

 

"Jieqiong?" Nayoung called the younger girl who looks lost deep in her own thought.

 

 

"Hmm?"

 

 

"Can we separate here? You and Yewon have different streets and I need to her." Nayoung said, making Jieqiong's heart to sank even more.

 

 

The younger can only nod and watch the figure of the two slowly walking away to her. She just hates the feeling inside her stomach. She doesn't love these feelings. Jieqiong hates it.

 

 

"I hate feeling jealous." Jieqiong said to herself.

 

 

--

 

So, I decided to continue this story! Thanks to all of your comments and also for the ideas some of you given. :) 

 

 

HAVE A NICE DAY^^