NINE

Troublemaker

 

Nayoung doesn't know how things happened.

 

 

All she knows is that some of the student council is looking after the rule breakers and then one second she's inside the school canteen with nine different girls creating a mess, a big mess.

 

 

"Nunu say ahhhh." Siyeon said while sitting on Eunwoo's lap, trying to feed her, while the latter accept the food happily.

 

 

"I'd prefer it more if you'll give me food with your own lips." Eunwoo said to Siyeon making Minkyung to glare at the couple.

 

 

"Manners, both of you and no more PDA." The Vice president said with a grunt.

 

 

"Don't be jealous Minky, I'm here." Yebin said and winks at Minkyung, the other's whistle at them.

 

 

"I'm kind of straight!" Minkyung said almost shouting, so annoyed because of the smirk Yebin have on her face, she wants to brush that off the small girl's face with a slap, seriously.

 

 

Kyungwon snorts at her best friend's word, Siyeon rolled their eyes, while others are just shrugging.

 

 

"So is spaghetti until it gets wet." Yebin said and winks at Minkyung, sending the older girl to a blushing mess, her face redder than her hair, jaw dropping on the floor, eyes doubling its real size, other's loudly whistling at Yebin's comeback.

 

 

Nayoung can't help but smile a little.

 

 

"You shouldn't listen to them Sungyeon. You're still a child." Yewon said covering Sungyeon's ears, the kid smiling happily because of Yewon's touches.

 

 

Is there something going on between them? Nayoung thought.

 

 

She looks at her left, to her younger sister's side, only to find Kyungwon flirting with Kyla.

 

 

"Kyungwon are you flirting with my sister?" Nayoung said, she's so ready to get her weapon.

 

 

"Wait, Presi---" Kyungwon's explanation was cut off by the gasps and what's of the other's on their table, eyes almost bulging out, they can't believe what they heard, well except Kyungwon, Minkyung and Yewon.

 

 

"She's your younger sister?!" Jieqiong asks her lover, not believing what's happening.

 

 

 Nayoung only nodded.

 

 

"No wonder she reminds me so much of your blank stares and cold expression." Jieqiong said pouting making Nayoung to smile.

 

 

The President looks back at Kyungwon, making all of them to shut up except Minkyung who's sticking her tongue out at her bestfriend, her face may look so calm but inside that she's ready to attack.

 

 

"So, Kyungwon." She started, her gaze not leaving Kyungwon, making the latter to gulp.

 

 

"Unnie! Stop scaring her! Remember me finding my pixie?" Kyla said to her sister, the other's doesn't have the clue what pixie is.

 

 

"Yes?" Nayoung said with a frown.

 

 

"What about your pixie?" she curiously added. The other girls listening with all their ears out, especially Kyungwon who's biting her lip out of nervousness and curiosity, well, mostly nervousness because of Nayoung.

 

 

"I found her. She's my pix---" Kyla's sentence was cut off by a sudden voice beside them.

 

 

"Excuse me? Jieqiong?" Minghao, the Chinese boy who's also known as The 8 said, interrupting their conversation.

 

 

"Oh? Oppa!" Jieqiong greeted happily.

 

 

Nayoung snaps her head towards Jieqiong who's sitting beside her. She looks at the younger only to find her with a smile. Did she just say oppa?

 

 

"Ah I need to ask you about something." The boy said rubbing the back of his head, Nayoung not having a good feeling.

 

 

"What is it?" Jieqiong asked, her head a little tilt to her side. To be honest, Nayoung found it cute when Jieqiong does that but not right now, no, not in a moment like these, not in front of that guy.

 

 

Other guys at the back, who looks like Minghao's friends are cheering for him.

 

 

"Ah, well, c-can we go t-to a da--" Minghao's sentence was cut off when Nayoung stands up, looking at him with her famous stone expression, scaring the boy at the moment.

 

 

"Oh, P-President." He bowed at Nayoung.

 

  

"Leave my girl alone." Nayoung simply states, Jieqiong blushing at her sit, Eunwoo and Yebin high fiving each other, the other's smiling happily.

 

 

"Your g-girl?" Minghao asks a little confused.

 

 

"My girl, Zhou Jieqiong." Nayoung said so seriously with gritted teeth, looking directly at Minghao's eyes. Jieqiong was blushing even more.

 

 

Minghao froze on his spot.

 

 

Nayoung pulls Jieqiong's up on her seat, startling the younger at process. She smiles at the smaller girl who can't even lift her head up, looking like a tomato at the moment because of blushing too much.

 

 

"She's my girlfriend." Nayoung announces, holding Jieqiong's hand up.

 

 

Student's loud gasps can be heard all around, other murmuring on one another, other's we're just silent and frozen while few can be seen smiling.

 

 

"Isn't she a troublemaker?" Someone shouts somewhere around.

 

 

"Yes." Nayoung agreed looking at Jieqiong with a loving smile on her face.

 

 

"My Troublemaker."

 

 

 

 

--

I read the comments about some pairings in here. I'm really sorry if I can't do all of your ships. (I SHIP ALMOST ALL OF THEM TO EVERYONE IN THE GROUP SO IT'S HARD HUHUHUHUHU)  ;-;

 

And also

 

Is this the end? Nah, this can be but I thought this is not enough for an ending for this story. Just few more chapters! HAVE A NICE DAY!

 

 

Ps. I updated one chapter early in the morning and two chapters tonight as a thank you for all the comments and subscribers! Really, thank you so much for liking this fanfic. THANK YOU! ;-;