ONE

Troublemaker

 

 

It was just early in the morning but Nayoung was already tired, dead tried.

 

 

Being the President of the student council, she has countless jobs to do and that includes rounding up every morning in the school to check if there were any rule breakers. That includes checking the cafeteria for any students who's cutting class, the school bathroom and school ground to check if there were students who's making out, and many rules students likes to broke without any reason.

 

 

"All cleared." Nayoung said to herself and releases a sigh. Finally, she can go back to the student's council room and rest, and by rest that means to sit and do all the pile of paper works all day that was waiting for her.

 

 

She was just going to walk away but not until a loud voice echoing shouting something that caught her attention.

 

 

"President, catch that girl!" Minkyung, her vice president together with their secretary Kyungwon was running before a girl who has long black hair and Nayoung can already feel the headache that was coming although the trio is still far away.

 

 

The girl was running towards Nayoung's direction and may or may not have accidentally bumped to her.

 

 

Nayoung tightly closes her eyes and prepare herself because she knows any time soon she's going to have a contact with the cold hard floor.

 

 

"What do you th--" Nayoung's sentence was cut off when she opened her eyes and sees that the girl who's on top of her was staring intensely at her. Instead of standing up the girl with the long black hair just stared at Nayoung with a grin plastered on her face.

 

 

"President, are you ok--- oh wow, wow." Minkyung said making the both of them to stop their little staring contest.

 

 

Nayoung gently pushes the girl on top of her while Minkyung and Kyungwon help the both of them to stand up. She turns her back towards the other girls and tidied up her uniform a little.

 

 

"Please bring her to the Student's Council Room."

 

 

--

 

 

"What did you do this time?" Nayoung said her tone a little too cold together with her famous stoic expression that could scare even the toughest student on Pristin High but no, the girl in front of her was not scared, because she was different, it was Jieqiong.

 

 

Jieqiong only shrug and wear a smug smile, making Nayoung sigh.

 

 

"What did she do this time?" Nayoung asks Minkyung and Kyungwon because she knows she won't get even a simple answer from the girl in front of her.

 

 

"She vandalized one of our school hallways." Kyungwon answered and Nayoung head throbbed and clearly that is not helping her any at all, and just looking at the pile of papers she needs to do make it worse.

 

 

"Miss Zhou Jieqiong." Nayoung called the smaller girl.

 

 

"Yes, President?" Jieqiong answered her tone a little too sarcastic.

 

 

Nayoung sighs and holds her head before deciding to finally sit down. "Take her and make her clean that." She simply said, the headache she's feeling was real and really it's not a good time for this kind of talk.

 

 

"Okay, we'll do that Pre---" Minkyung's sentence was cut off by the sudden outburst of the girl beside her.

 

 

"I am going to what?!" Jieqiong said her voice a little too loud for Nayoung's liking. The older glared at her making Jieqiong to get a shiver, a good kind of shiver, a shiver she likes to have.

 

 

"You're going to clean the hallways you vandalized." Nayoung said and Jieqiong couldn't believe what she's hearing.

 

 

"Can I have a talk with you?" Jieqiong said, still not giving up, who would want to clean walls with paints? Plus Jieqiong loves the pink colored paint she used to draw hearts and all other cute stuffs on that wall.

 

 

"We're already talking." Nayoung answered.

 

 

"A private talk. Just the two of us!" Jieqiong fights back and Nayoung could only sigh on her sit. She looks at the other two people inside the room and motions them to go outside.

 

 

--

 

 

As soon as Minkyung and Kyungwon left, Jieqiong quickly goes to Nayoung's place and sat on her lap, clinging like a baby koala and starts whining and pouting.

 

 

"Nayoungie don't you think that's too cruel? To clean all of that? Alone? Nayoungie. ~" Jieqiong uses her aegyo to her girlfriend.

 

 

That's right. Jieqiong a trouble maker, a headache in form of human was Nayoung, the President, the perfect student's girlfriend. They've been on a relationship for almost 6 months but only the two of them knows, together with Jieqiong's friend Yebin and Eunwoo, also famous trouble makers in their school.

 

 

"Jieqiong, rule is rule." Nayoung firmly said not going to bite Jieqiong's plan.

 

 

"But I'm your girlfriend and that's too cruel because that's a ve--" Jieqiong's rant was suddenly cut off by a pair of soft lips on hers. Jieqiong doesn't like to be cut off but if she will be cut off in this way then she wouldn't mind, at all.

 

 

"You little troublemaker." Nayoung said while tucking strands of Jieqiong's hair behind her ear, making Jieqiong to widen her smile if that was even possible.

 

Jieqiong likes that nickname Nayoung had given her.