Do Kyungsoo (D.O)

12 Warriors of Exordium

Do Kyungsoo


  • Nickname: D.O
  • 18 years old — Sophomore
  • Seoul National University
  • Music Club member
  • Vocalist of the band with Baekhyun and Jongdae
  • Moody and quiet book nerd
  • Yixing's best friend
  • Professor Do's son
  • Earth
  • Warrior of Dasophius

 

[#KYUNGSOO]

 

Kyungsoo's day wasn't like the usual. He was sure he started it as usual, not missing anything from his routine. He arrived early at school, had breaks on time and there wasn't even a second wasted on useless chattering with other students. He was one of the top students, maintaining his position since his freshmen years. What a boring life, others would say. Kyungsoo would've agreed, if not for his discovery of a hidden world inside a crisp page of a hard bound book. He might have been doing the same things everyday in his eighteen years of existence, but in those years, he had entered and explored countless worlds, discovered new culture and tradition more than anyone else.

His day was supposed to be as usual– study, read on breaks, and study again. He was just going to his usual spot in the school grounds to read his borrowed books, when someone bumped into him and lo– all the hard bounds fell from his arms. He could've snapped at the guy, but the first thing that entered his mind was– cold. Pushing his round glasses up on his nose, he crouched down to pick up the bonded pages that held his secret abode. "Damn, that hurt.." He mumbled, ignoring his aching shoulder and stinging elbow. Kyungsoo heared an apology later on, and he just nods. The guy helped him, picking up a book but then suddenly dropping it again and running away, as if something scared him. Bewildered, he picks up the black hard bound, only to notice frost prettily spread on its covers. He stacks up the books again, heading under the big tree where he always sits and get lost into another world.

It started like this. The grass was dead and black, the air filled with stench and poison. Kyungsoo looked at himself– arms bloody, robes ripped and his hands weakly gripping on two swords. He was leaning on a magnificent tree, its bark golden and glowing with life. Nearby were fallen bodies of people he doesn't recognize, with swords and arrows just beside them. "Finally, the tree of life will be destroyed." A voice said and his eyes focused on a faceless man, and he could tell that he was smirking just by hearing the tone of his voice.

"Exordium has fallen."

"NEVER!" He screams.

"HEY!" A voice calls and Kyungsoo gets startled, realizing he was screaming as he woke up. He catches his breath and fixes his glasses, looking at the guy who woke him up. He looks around and sees the books he borrowed stacked up beside him, one fallen on his lap. The guy who was seated on a tree branch asks, "Are you okay?" "Y-Yeah.. I'm fine." He mumbles as he gathered his things, and stood up. Tree-branch guy jumped off from where he was seated and landed in front of him. Kyungsoo was intimidated. Who won't be? The guy was freakishly tall! "Uhh.." The guy starts, but Kyungsoo hears the bell and bows, running back to the building.

He barely notices the patch of daisies that suddenly sprouted on where he was sitting earlier, a few more popping on where he stepped as he hurried away.