Kim Jongin (Kai)

12 Warriors of Exordium

Kim Jongin


  • Nickname: Kai
  • 17 years old — Freshman
  • Seoul National University
  • Dance Club member
  • Popular in the campus, sometimes rude but cute, soft and y at the same time
  • Junmyeon's brother
  • Luhan's best friend
  • Teleportation
  • Warrior of Aerophius

 

[#JONGIN]

 

Jongin clearly remembers his childhood. He was a restless one, not staying in one place and always going somewhere. He itches to go to lots of places and just move, and maybe that's why he became a dancer.
It was a passion that started with a single beat, followed by a movement of the hands and feet. The music tells him where to go and how to move- and those moves brought him to the top, one of the popular kids even though he is quite silent and only talking to the people he knows.

He was called the "dance prodigy". His moves almost defy the law of physics.
But what many people don’t know is that despite these characteristics, he attracted bullies. Bullies who never leave him alone.

One time, he found himself near a park after running away from these awful people. He clearly remembered that they were in an alley far away from there. 

Now, he’s in high school, away from his past. He can now dance freely and have a few friends. Hell, he can even attend parties.

He was on his way to the practice room when someone put their arm around his shoulders. He looked up and saw his friend, Kris. "Hey, Kai."

"Hey, hyung. You goin' to the pep party later?" He asked the older when, Kris' face suddenly went blank and the latter took a step back away from him as if he woke up from a nightmare. He waved his hand in front of him. "Hey, man. You okay? I was asking if you were going to the party later."

Kris blinked. "Ah. Yes, of course I will! I will never miss a single party." He beamed at the taller and said his goodbyes. "Nice. See you later! Got to practice my choreography."

Hours passed by so fast when he was dancing. He looked out from the window and saw it was getting dark and he's gonna be late for the party if he won't hurry. He was on his way out of the school gates when he saw the martial arts club members practicing Wushu at the field. He was in awe of martial artists, they were so cool.

He was watching them when his vision suddenly changed. He was perched at the top of a tree, one of the members of the Martial Arts club fighting a bloody fight on the ground below. Unexplainable stench coated the insides of his nose, almost turning his insides into jelly. He closed his eyes and he was back in school. He pushed the thoughts at the back of his mind and left the school to prepare for an awesome night that was waiting for him.