Lu Han (Luhan)

12 Warriors of Exordium

Lu Han


  • 21 years old — Senior
  • Seoul National University (exhange student from Fu Dan University, China
  • Sport Club member
  • Bubbly personality but manly, quier somtimes and loves bubble tea
  • Jongin's best friend
  • Telekinesis
  • Warrior of Aerophius

 

[#LUHAN]

 

"Why there is no signs in Chinese or someone can help me?"

He walked in the school hallway looking for the sport club room then spotted a sign that has the music club and decided to go in and ask anyone about it. As he placed his hand on the doorknob and open the door, a violin bow hit his chest. Luhan startled as he look at the bow then to the shorter male who was holding his instrument tightly and gasping "I-I am sorry, I didn't meant to hit you!" The shorter said fast.

Luhan smiled to him as he pick up the bow and walked to give it back to the shorter "It's okay, you are the new guy, right?" He didn't even know why he asked that to the shorter when he himself is new. 

The shorter nod nervously and bowed before he offered his hand for a handshake. "Yes! My name is Byun Baekhyun. Nice to meet you." He smiled back and shaked his hand. "I am Luhan. Nice to meet you. By any chance, do you know where is-"

Luhan blinks as he was staring at the shorter eyes that suddenly turned into white and the practice room changed to be a field covered in green. The shorter smiled to him as he take one of the arrow Luhan was holding and turn around to aim at one of the rings target and shoot it. It was short yet a long dream that Luhan had seen. He was so confused to notice that they were wearing a solid warrior clothes and there was many warriors around them. 

"Luhan? Luhan-ssi?" Baekhyun called again and wave his hand infront.

Luhan startled and looked at the shorter to noticed that his eyes were normal and he was still dressed in school uniform "A-ah sorry. Excuse me." Luhan bowed with his head and before the shorter could utter any word, he went outside the room with his heart beating fast. 

'That was so weird', he thought as he walk touching his chest, not noticing that there was a tall student holding a book that was walking on his direction and not looking at his way. Without them knowing where their feets were leading them, they both bumped hardly in each other. The taller dropped his book as the shorter bowed and apologized before he ran in the opposite direction. "I am sorry." Luhan whispered as he ran to the exit. 

Sehun noticed the shorter's name tag as he read it 'Lu Han' lowly before the student run away from infornt of him.