Zhang Yixing (Lay)

12 Warriors of Exordium

Zhang Yixing


  • Nickname: Lay
  • 20 years old — Junior
  • Seoul National University
  • Eco and Dance Club member
  • Very forgetful, very blur but has a big heart for everyone
  • Kyungsoo's best friend
  • Healing
  • Warrior of Dasophius

 

[#YIXING]

 

Yixing whole life was surrounded by medicine and plants. His dad was a doctor and his mom was a botanist. When he was younger, he would follow his dad to the clinic and watch how his dad diagnose the patients and treat them. He learned quickly from his father and in a brief period of time, he was able to treat the patients as well as his father. The elders that came to the clinic always said that Yixing had a healer’s touch. Medicine was not the only thing he learned. He also knew almost everything about plants resulted from listening to his mother tell him about the beauty of plants.

When he was in school his favourite place was the infirmary, besides botany classes, not because he was always injured, but that he was there to help the nurses. They were more than willing to let the little healer help.

It was his favourite class so Yixing was there early. The professor came and started to take lessons. In the middle of the class, the professor asked questions. And knowing everything from his mother, he was able to answer the question. His classmate sitting beside him turned to him. 


"Hey, Sehun!" He waved.


"Oh! Hey, Lay hyung." He smiled back.

He turned his attention back to class when his surroundings changed. He was in a tent, in it was injured bodies and that there was more coming in. He was wearing robes of black and khaki, however red could be seen on it. He was busy going from a body to the next working away, when the scene changed again. This time he was fighting with a bow and arrows shooting at whatever that was coming his way. His back pressed against something hard and he looked up to see a tree, but before he could marvel about the beauty of the tree someone shouted at him breaking his thought.

“Yixing! Zhang Yixing! Your phone is ringing.” Yixing looked around, he was back in class and the teacher was right in front of him, looking at him with raised eyebrows. He quickly fished out his phone to see it was the nurse calling him for help. He excused himself and quickly made his way to the infirmary. It was about a guy who had injured himself during soccer practice.