Oh Sehun (Sehun)

12 Warriors of Exordium

Oh Sehun


  • 17 years old — Freshman
  • Seoul National University
  • Dance Club member
  • Cute, lipsy, tough but soft, loves bubble tea
  • Chanyeol's best friend
  • Wind
  • Warrior of Aerophius

 

[#SEHUN]

 

Sehun wasn't new to his school. He roamed around the block trying to find his best friend, Chanyeol. "Where the hell did he go?" He mumbled then picked his phone up. He dialed his friend's number and pressed it on his ear. 

"The number you've dialed is currently busy. Please try again later..."

"Yeah, fck it." Sehun placed his phone back in his pocket before heading to his next class. He accidentally bumped onto another student whom he had never seen before. Sehun dropped his book and apologized to the other. Sehun noticed the shorter's name tag and read it 'Lu Han' slowly. 'He looks like a girl though'. He chuckled before walking to his class. Suddenly, the aura changed. It felt like real. There were other people fighting and killing each other. 

"SEHUN, HELP US!!!" He heard a voice echoed in his mind.

Sehun shook his head and looked at the surroundings again. Other students who were passing by, threw a weird look on him. 'That was new.' Sighing, he walked inside the room and sat on his place. It was Botany class. The professor came and started to take lessons. In the middle of the class, the professor asked questions. None of them answered except one. And that person was beside him. He looked at the person next to him and can't able to recognize. 

"Hey, Sehun!" He waved.

"Oh! Hey, Lay hyung." He smiled.