Huang Zitao (Tao)

12 Warriors of Exordium

Huang Zitao


  • Nickname: Tao
  • 17 years old — Sophomore
  • Seoul National University (exhange student from China)
  • Soon-to-be CEO of Huang's Gucci Company
  • Likes to read books and practicing Wushu
  • Always practicing martial arts if he has time
  • Yifan's boyfriend
  • Time Control
  • Warrior of Dasophius

 

[#ZITAO]

 

Being in a land of foreign language that you don't know is very hard for a simple teen-ager like Huang Zitao. He had live with the support of his family, since he is the only heir for their business. 

But now, he is here, all alone in South Korea. 

It was never his choice though, but he need to do this to prove to his family that he can be independent and that he is mature enough for the heirloom-even though, he is still not. All thanks to Yifan, his boyfriend, who helped him to survive his first weeks in Seoul.

Running the tip of his fingers through his hair, Zitao silently entered the college's rooftop to sulked up on a dark corner while his boyfriend is still busy with his DJ duties. Zitao sat down, settling his wooden stick-which he always bring with him and is a heirloom of his family-beside him before he closed his eyes to feel the warm breeze past through him.

"Stop! Stop!" 

Zitao opened his eyes as he heard a familiar voice but to his surprise, he is nowhere in his college anymore, but he is now standing in an old market with a running thief and somehow like palace guards, running after the thief. 

"The thief stole the king's crown. Make him stop!" The other vendors yelled and they were all looking to the scared and confused Huang Zitao.

'What can I do? Why are they telling me to make him stop? I don't have any powers to do so-' 

As Zitao panics, an invisible force was released and with a blink of his own eyes, everything stopped. 

The vendors, the palace guards, and even the thief who is holding the crown-they all stopped from moving. Silence filled the air.

Silence which for Zitao is deafening and damn scary.

Thump. A loud thump made Zitao to wake up from his weird dream. His wooden stick fell on the floor because of the strong wind. He tried to calm himself down and to get down from the high of his dream, thinking that it is nothing but a simple dream. A simple dream which means nothing. Or so he thought.

Looking at his watch, he grabbed his stick to run to his last and favorite class- PE Class.