Kim Minseok (Xiumin)

12 Warriors of Exordium

Kim Minseok


  • Nickname: Xiumin
  • 21 years old — Senior
  • Seoul National University
  • Sport Club member
  • Awkward, anti-social but tries to be friendly and funny
  • Likes to joke around
  • Wufan's best friend
  • Frost
  • Warrior of Nerophius

 

[#MINSEOK]

 

Minseok was on his back on the synthetic grass of the soccer field of the Seoul National University, panting after he had fallen while unsuccessfully trying to score a goal using a scissor kick. He did not even get the time to catch his breath before he heard the coach shouting at him ordering him to stand up and keep playing. 

'Keep playing. Yeah, of course.' It was a hard concept for Minseok to understand since he was little. He tended to abandon things fast. He would never whine too much for a toy he could not get. He would stop playing games after one, two or three tries. He would never bother chasing after a love interest; he would simply push his feelings aside and wait for them to fade away. All of this so he could avoid failure. 

He took a deep breath and stood up jogging his way back to his position. He waited for the centre back to feed the ball into the midfield area by booting it before the small man bounced it on his chest and starts to sprint. One of his teammates called out for the ball but Minseok kept possession determine to achieve a purpose that is to score.

He stared at the net and as he ran, his vision blurred and a strong wind hit his face and howled in his ears. He stayed focus and played the ball between his feet as he kept racing to the goal that seems to get farther from him. Minseok glanced down and to his surprise, the grass morphed into a thick and white snow. His jaw dropped in shock and by the time he looked up, the scenery is completely changed and he found himself running in a field of thick snow, surrounded by icy mountains. 

He did not feel affected by the cold but then again, when was he ever sensitive to temperatures? He did not know where he was so he kept running. Running and running until his race was interrupted as he bumped into a student, the impact making him repulsed back as he fell hard on the concrete floor snapping back to reality. He stared at the short statured person with wild eyes as he breathed heavily feeling lost and confused. 

 


Minseok looked around scanning his surroundings and was perplexed as he found himself far away from the soccer field. On the ground next to him had fallen the multiple books of the other male who had already started picking them up, grumbling as carefully handled each one of them with attention, dusting and stacking them.

"I-I’m so sorry!" Minseok stuttered and got up, picking up a book to help. As soon as his hand touched the dust jacket, a thin layer of ice started to slowly spread on top of it. Over it being seen by the other, the soccer player chose to drop the book and ran away in fear of the abnormal situation. He noticed later that he had skinned his elbows after he fell, and that blood was leaking down his forearms.