Wu Yifan (Kris)

12 Warriors of Exordium

Wu Yifan


  • Nickname: Kris
  • 21 years old — Senior
  • Seoul National University
  • DJ Club member
  • One of the richest student
  • Friendly, stubborn, playful and kind
  • Minseok's best friend
  • Zitao's boyfriend
  • Flight
  • Warrior of Pyrophius

 

[#WUFAN]

 

Kris is the cool kid type but friendly sometimes, and likes to be cheeky and flirty.
He used a different kind of dictionary with includes a lot of curses and bad words. But he always greets his morning with a smile, and he always gets up an hour early before school so he could prepare himself for the day ahead. Kris is tall and handsome, as he believes, and he likes to party around.

He was on the way to his school, directly going to the DJ's room and played his own mixed tape and some songs he likes, like rap music and more. After a few more songs and spending an hour, he went out and he bumps into this guy who has yoda-like ears.
"O-Oh, I'm sorry." The male said.
"It’s alright, just be careful next time." He says before the male ran away, and he just shrugged, walking to the cafeteria and got himself a cup of coffee.

'Hmmm where are my friends?' he thought to myself and just continued drinking his coffee, while enjoying the front view of school.

The front view of school is very nice. Specially when it's time to go home and the sun is setting.
He saw students came and went and cars coming and going.

After looking at the front view, he saw a tanned skin kid walking, and Kris walked up to him, placing his arm around his shoulders. "Hey, Kai." He smiles politely. The smiles fades though, when suddenly the background was replaced by smoking ruins– bodies fallen and a ripped flag flapping harshly against the wind, which was also rough against his face. He takes a look at himself – red and smothering clothes and wings.
ing real wings. He took a step back away from Kai, staring at him with surprise. The other kid, Kai, snorted and waved his hand in front of the taller. "Hey, man. You okay? I was asking if you were going to the party later."
Kris blinked. "Ah. Yes, of course I will! I will never miss a single party."
"Nice. See you later! Got to practice my choreography."
And the younger walked away, leaving the taller still thinking about the vision he had.