Park Chanyeol (Chanyeol)

12 Warriors of Exordium

Park Chanyeol


  • 19 years old — Sophomore
  • Seoul National University
  • DJ Club member
  • Happy Virus of the group, soft and has bright personality
  • Sehun's best friend
  • Baekhyun's boyfriend
  • Flame
  • Warrior of Pyrophius

 

[#CHANYEOL]

 

Chanyeol is the type of a person who greets everyday with warm morning smile. His friends won't call him Happy Virus for nothing. He has that silly grin and that big ears like Dumbo— Baekhyun adore those. He has that bright personality that everyone wants to befriend him.

Bon fire was Chanyeol loved to do when his father was still alive. He used to love fire, not until that incident happened; their house in their province eaten down by a fire and ended up moving in Seoul.

The heavy clouds starting to move out, Mr. Sunshine grinned happily as he shone brightly, saying hello to the people below him. The sun was present but the temperature was warm; not hot, not cold.

While waiting for his boyfriend, Baekhyun, Chanyeol made his way outside the campus and headed to his favorite place, the old Tree. Even though the said tree is old, it was still alive and well. Strong, you can say that. Chanyeol jumped on the branch with his long legs carefully and laid there. Birds chirped like they're singing in harmony, along with the mild flow of the wind. Fishing his phone out, Chanyeol texted Baekhyun to meet him on their usual place; in where the taller asked the older to be his boyfriend, Baekhyun said yes.

Chanyeol yawned after clicking the send button. He decided to take a short nap while waiting for Baekhyun and Sehun. The pitch black dream turned to a land full of grass, rocks and stream of rivers. At the other side, Chanyeol saw a volcano meters away and the wind was strong.

"Where am I? What am I doi—" He was holding a sword. The moment Chanyeol looked around, he's already inside a castle. Brown and yellow with the touch of a silk curtains was ripped. The walls were badly ruinned and cracked. Broken limbs and blood of the warriors splattered everywhere.

"Exordium has fallen." Chanyeol turned his head from where the voice came from. Exordium? "Never!" A velvety voice yelled, anger and disappointed laced on the voice. But before Chanyeol could ran on where the cries came from, the castle broke down. Leaving him under the big rocks.

"Never!" Chanyeol jolted up, wide eyed. He held the branch for a support. That voice! That voice was from my dream, wasn't it? Chanyeol looked down and saw a guy, shorter than him, breathing heavily. Is he okay?

"Hey! Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked him, trying to hide the fact that he was scared but ended up smiling to the shorter male. "Y-Yeah.. I'm fine." The shorter male mumbled as he gathered his things then stood up.

Chanyeol jumped off of the branch and faced the other, dusting the dirt on his uniform. He was about to ask the guy about he dreamed but the bell rang, then the other ran off. "Uhh.. I was about to ask him but oh well," his phone vibrated, a text came. "I am at the music club." Baekhyun replied. Grinning to himself, Chanyeol jogged to the campus.

Daisies that were sprouted on the tree was burned.

In the hallway, Chanyeol walked silently on the way while the other students chattering with their friends. A familiar black-haired guy appeared but a taller guy from the DJ room bumped onto him, making Chanyeol to stepped backwards. "O-Oh, I'm sorry, Kris." He apologized before running to Baekhyun.