Chapter 24: The reason I live...

Boys Over Flowers: Reloaded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey friends, my apologies for the last chapter to be short, and for this one to be even shorter. But these two will build up the story to the which will commence in the next chapter. I plan to conclude this fanfic soon, and start working on new ones, and also the Blind date story. Hope you like this chapter :)

 

.............................

Ji Hoo opened his eyes as faint morning light seeped through a slit in the curtains. It took him a fraction of a second to realise that Ha Jin’s head was nestled in his left arm, with her face touching his bare chest, while his right palm rested on the smooth skin around her waist. A smile spread in his face as he remembered the previous night. He could not think of a morning so blissful in his life, where he woke up with the person in his arms whose wonder-filled eyes, blushing cheeks, baby-like giggles and never-ending questions kept him awake almost all night.

Technically, it was the first time they were actually spending time together as a couple, who had mutually acknowledged their feelings for each other. After several fervent kisses and intimate touches both of them took a pause and looked into each other’s eyes deeply. There were so many words unspoken, so many questions unanswered and so many memories left to share between them.

He laid his heart open to her about Jan Di and how she would always be an integral part of his being, his soul. He saw a flash of insecurity passing through the doe-eyes of Ha Jin. Immediately she lowered her eyes, and her fingers touching his chest were retracted slightly, but enough for him to miss their warmth.

Ji Hoo knew that this would not be an easy topic between them, but he did not want it to be there as a thorn forever. He touched her face gently and made her meet his eyes again.

“I will not lie to you, Ha Jin-ah. Jan Di had an immense role in changing me from the lifeless, emotional wreck to this humane and animate Ji Hoo that you are seeing today. I cannot and will not be able to wipe her away from my heart,” he said and gazed at her intently, waiting for her response.

Ha Jin’s eyes flitted between his two eyes.

“And I will be lying if I say that it will never bother me, Ji Hoo. But I guess I will learn to live with it, eventually. Just that…just don’t hide anything from me, if you really feel that…that I am also a part of your life, not as a replacement, but as me, Go Ha Jin,” she replied.

“No, you will not be replacing anyone, nor will anyone take your place, ever in my life. You have breathed in life in my heart. We will together make this love as true, exciting and cheesy as ever,” he smiled and took her lips in his, sealing the beginning of the new chapter in his life.

He could feel the warmth of Ha Jin’s light rhythmic breath on his chest. Her long black hair covered her face and back, and spread over the pillow. Ji Hoo gently removed the strands to see clearly the face that showed several shades of pink and red the night before, with his every word and every touch. He slowly caressed her waist and back, as if imprinting her contours in his mind forever. Ha Jin seemed to be getting more comfortable, as she rubbed her nose slightly against his chest and tightened her hold around his torso, still in her deep sleep. Ji Hoo chuckled at her antics, but refrained from moving too much and waking her up. It had been quite a long night for both of them, and she definitely needed some extra sleep than usual. Although it meant he would have to cut down on their moments of morning shenanigans before she went back to her home.

Ji Hoo pressed his lips on her forehead and pulled her closer to him. He needed to make this moment last as long as possible.

………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Woo Bin’s head was splitting in two with a headache. He groaned and opened his eyes to find himself in an unknown surrounding. He readily sprang up from the bed and looked around, his hand instinctively going to his belt, when he realised his unclothed state under the blanket. As if on cue, the door in front slightly opened, and a familiar face peeped in.

“Are you awake? I got some aspirin and fresh juice for you,” said Jae Kyung, and gingerly entered the room.

Woo Bin consciously pulled the blanket over him and stared at her. She placed the tray on the bed stand and turned to leave, when he stopped her by her wrist.

“Why… How did this…,” he spoke when she interjected.

“Nothing happened, don’t worry. You were drunk, you slept in my bed. That’s it. Now freshen up and get some breakfast with me,” she replied casually and left.

He held his aching head in his hands and tried to fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter