Chapter 30: Holy Night...

Boys Over Flowers: Reloaded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky was dark and cloudy, and the bone-chilling wind made a howling sound as it blew through the tall trees, swaying them dangerously. From the top of the high cliff on a hill bordering the city, a beautiful panorama of Seoul could be viewed, with its millions of twinkling lights making it seem like the starry sky had descended on the earth.

But enjoying that wonderful view was the last thing on Woo Bin’s mind right now. After a day long hide-and-seek game and followed by a long chase through the rugged terrains of the hill, he and his few closest and most competent men had finally cornered Kim Seok, literally at the edge of a steep cliff, that dropped several hundreds of meters down to the bottom.

Kim Seok was injured, with a bullet in his leg. He had known that his moments were numbered, yet he had refused to give in easily and made Woo Bin and his men strive to get him within their grasp. Die he would, but not without a fight. He would rather jump off the cliff, and snatch away the pleasure of the kill from the Song heir. Yet, he did not want to be branded as a coward who jumped off to evade blows or bullets from his sworn enemy.

“So, what are you going to do now? Shoot me? Throw me off the cliff? Ask your dogs to jump in and beat the life out of me?” spat Kim Seok, propping himself against a jutting rock to avoid putting pressure on his injured leg.

The lapels of Woo Bin’s coat flapped against his chest in the wild wind, his thick dark brown mane blew haywire and a deep menacing scowl was set on his face. His own wounded leg had been giving him quite a bit of trouble after the long day, but nothing could beat the raw hatred and wrath that was boiling inside. The fire in his eyes was enough to burn Kim Seok down to ashes.

“I have contemplated this moment so many times in my head, with so many ways to end you, that I have no count of. To rip out your limbs one by one, skin you alive, push a log down your throat. There were so many thoughts that you can’t even imagine,” muttered Woo Bin, gritting his teeth.

“And now what? You can’t decide between them?” retorted Kim Seok with abhorrence.

Woo Bin slightly tilted his head to the right, scrutinizing his opponent thoroughly one last time.

“No. I just don’t want you to gloat thinking that I wasted so much of my time or effort in finishing you off. A scoundrel like you does not deserve to take a single more breath tonight. Have a ghastly Christmas in hell.”

A loud bang shattered through the howling wind, making all the sleeping birds and animals around shudder in fear. Kim Seok’s limp body fell on its back with a thud, just a few inches from the cliff edge.

“Make sure nothing remains of him. This bas**** doesn’t deserve a burial,” spoke Woo Bin through clenched jaws and his men immediately got into work.

One of the men accompanied Woo Bin and helped him walk up to the motorable road where a car was waiting for him. He did not have much time in hand. After seeing his family briefly at the Shinwa Mansion, he would want to reach the safehouse in time, and celebrate the holy night with his dearest ones.

………………………………………………………………………………………………….

It was barely few minutes left before it would be Christmas. A gorgeous Xmas tree was set in the living room of the safehouse. All the girls and Ji Hoo along with the staff and security personnel of the safehouse had gathered around it. Yi Jung had been comfortably set on one of the couches, with the medical paraphernalia around him. Although apparently a jolly atmosphere, a cold fear and anxiety lingered in the minds of the people in the room. Woo Bin’s midnight venture in the night before had only been discovered by most of the residents in the morning. It was not a secret anymore why he may have vanished in the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter